• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see that short video on E S P N where the Manning brothers talk about the Pats bugging locker rooms?

I have to say, if the players have to go to such lengths as to talk to their WR’s in the shower because they fear their locker room is bugged, then the NFL is severely corrupt in ignoring the “rumors” and letting the Pats get away with so much cheating.

One day, the truth about their widespread cheating is going to come out and it will taint all their SB’s and Belicheat/Brady/Kraft’s “legacies”.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can expect the Bucs to run the 46 D this week and alot of blitzing by their D to get to Stafford. And they are going to identify the weak link on the O-line in blitz pick-ups. Sorry to say, that will be right up the middle on Allen. In fact, I suspect Brady will have the Bucs defensive coaches focus on the snooperbowl tapes and since McVay still does not understand the 46 D or the Jumbo offense, when this happens it may be a long game and all of the accolades engendered in the first two weeks of the season will go right down the hopper.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can expect the Bucs to run the 46 D this week and alot of blitzing by their D to get to Stafford. And they are going identify the weak link on the O-line in Blitz pick-ups. Sorry to say, that will be right up the middle on Allen. In fact, I suspect Brady will have the Bucs defensive coaches focus on the snooperbowl tapes and since McVay still does not understand the 46 D or the Jumbo offense, when this happens it may be a long game and all of the accolades engendered in the first two weeks of the season will go right down the hopper.
Of all the undefeated teams in the NFL, there are 7, the Bucs have given up the most points (54) to their opponents through 2 games. That is 10 points higher than any of the other 6 teams and 21 points higher than the Rams.

Of the two teams they gave up those 54 points to (Cowboys & Atlanta) they scored a total of 26 points combined in their other game. (20 for the Boys vs the Chargers & 6 for the Falcons vs the Eagles)

TBH RR I'm not so sure we need to worry as about the Bucs D than we do the Bucs O and Mister No. 12.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has been to SoFi? My wife's best friend lives in Santa Barbara. I told he we could go visit if I can see a Rams game at the new stadium. For the Titans game, round trip from Philly to LA is less than $200/person. Question is whether to splurge on club box seats ($439 -$500/person) or go with the 200 level for about $180/person. Any incite is appreciated!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has been to SoFi? My wife's best friend lives in Santa Barbara. I told he we could go visit if I can see a Rams game at the new stadium. For the Titans game, round trip from Philly to LA is less than $200/person. Question is whether to splurge on club box seats ($439 -$500/person) or go with the 200 level for about $180/person. Any incite is appreciated!
I would imagine with the Oculus there isn’t really a bad seat in the house.

But if it’s a once in a lifetime trip or once every 10 years trip, maybe you treat yourself to better seats.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like some dirty laundry from the Limp Biscuit is being made public. Don Henley and the Eagles cue-up in the background.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like some dirty laundry from the Limp Biscuit is being made public. Don Henley and the Eagles cue-up in the background.

I’m in the “it was in the works as soon as he took over” crowd.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine with the Oculus there isn’t really a bad seat in the house.

But if it’s a once in a lifetime trip or once every 10 years trip, maybe you treat yourself to better seats.
Thanks. I think that's the way I am leaning.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys hear the story about how the Rams got Stafford?. Matt was in Mexico during the off season relaxing on some beach and McVay flew down there and found Stafford. McVay said I know you are seeking a trade would you like to play for the Rams? and Stafford said yes even though a bunch of teams like the Panthers and Jets were trying to get him.

Mcvay told Stafford give me a day to get a hold of the Rams owner. Matt said he was going to choose a team soon and doubted that the Rams could move Goff to Detroit.

So McVay calls Kroenke. Kroenke was sitting on a plane that was waiting for clearance to take off. Mcvay lost the connection a couple of times and had to call back. He said Stafford is the guy we need. We must make this trade can we move on it.

The plane was about to take off which would have delayed an answer because you have to shut off phones during takeoffs and Stafford was about to pick a team.

So Kroenke had to make a quick decision. He said to McVay we just built a stadium that cost 5 million more than estimated but McVay said this trade will pay for the stadium. So Kroenke said go for it as his phone lost the connection again.

McVay was the only coach to actually hunt down Stafford. isn't that great?.
Talk about a close call. lol