• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm... correct me if I'm wrong but Stafford got sacked once i believe, and it came from up the middle. When i saw the replay, it did look like #55 Brian Allen gave it up.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real problem as a unit was they sorted looked rusty blocking in the running game not that the O-line did much run blocking because pass-happy genius boy did little else but pass.

It looked to me that the Bears were forcing the pass, and trying to take away the run, so not so much pass happy as taking away what the Bears were giving happy, and the reality of the wide open WR's on some plays sort of confirms just what the Bears Defense was trying to take away IMO.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked to me that the Bears were forcing the pass, and trying to take away the run, so not so much pass happy as taking away what the Bears were giving happy, and the reality of the wide open WR's on some plays sort of confirms just what the Bears Defense was trying to take away IMO.

That Chicago front 7 is pretty nasty. All besides Ogletree haha

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm... correct me if I'm wrong but Stafford got sacked once i believe, and it came from up the middle. When i saw the replay, it did look like #55 Brian Allen gave it up.
You got it Jermaine. The only sack given-up all night was right up the middle on Allen. This is the same guy genius boy has been creamin' his jeans over since camp and the preseason where Colton Shelton was playing very well for three games at Center!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Kupp reminds me alot of one Jack Snow. And he set his own new Rams record of being the only Rams receiver in Rams history to start the first two games of the season with at least one TD and 100 yards or more of receiving. Not too shabby. Another star?!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH are McSnead cutting Otis Anderson off the PS for a clone in Javian Hawkins who last played for the Titans. NFL experience maybe? And what the hell is this McSnead obsession with small RBs?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what an obsession with small RBs does to a coach. They pass on a guy their competition (the Whiners) snatched-up off of the Bungles PS and he is Steven Jackson size for cryin' out loud!!

Image our offense and the running of say the Jumbo offense with a guy like this would look like on Game Day!! 6'3 and nearly 240lbs. Yikes!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the Detroit FudgePacker game?

What a Jekyl and Hyde performance. I felt bad for Goff and found myself pulling for him

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the Detroit FudgePacker game?

What a Jekyl and Hyde performance.
Wasn't it though?

Goff was unbelievable in the first half, missed like 1 pass where he was trying to avoid the sack going something like 11 of 12 for over 100 yards with 2 TD's and no turnovers. Either way pretty much perfect to that point and going into the half besting the great Rodgers with a 3 point lead on the road in Green Bay.

Then to start the second half AR went off and reset the tone with a TD taking a 4 point lead.

Goff continued to shine and moved the Lions to a 4th and goal, but the game actually turned on the 4th down conversion fail.

I personally thought at the time the Lions should go for the FG to keep it a 1 point game deficit.

Instead the Lions turn the ball over on downs to a hot AR, and before you can blink it's raining and the Pack has an 11 point lead.

Then the damn breaks, AR and company score agian and Mr Hyde takes over in Goff's image and does all those Goff things that Goff does that got Goff traded away from LA.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about right SJ76 and Vita. Goff has this default circuitry in his brain that when things go south, he flips to the Hyde dude and voila you get one eff-up after another that makes him look like a real douchebag on the scale of say one Kevin Demoff!! I am quite sure McVay is glad he doesn't have to deal with that insanity once again this season. I pretty sure McVay is back to his state of mind with Stafford that resembles something back in 2018.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't it though?

Goff was unbelievable in the first half, missed like 1 pass where he was trying to avoid the sack going something like 11 of 12 for over 100 yards with 2 TD's and no turnovers. Either way pretty much perfect to that point and going into the half besting the great Rodgers with a 3 point lead on the road in Green Bay.

Then to start the second half AR went off and reset the tone with a TD taking a 4 point lead.

Goff continued to shine and moved the Lions to a 4th and goal, but the game actually turned on the 4th down conversion fail.

I personally thought at the time the Lions should go for the FG to keep it a 1 point game deficit.

Instead the Lions turn the ball over on downs to a hot AR, and before you can blink it's raining and the Pack has an 11 point lead.

Then the damn breaks, AR and company score agian and Mr Hyde takes over in Goff's image and does all those Goff things that Goff does that got Goff traded away from LA.
Couple things. He can be a good QB but his coach has to be committed to being run/pass balanced. He can’t win games on his own. As soon as they go full pass he’s done because he’s just not good under pressure. And he really doesn’t have any but maybe 1 WR. He does have a good TE and Oline tho.

You saw where he locked onto certain targets and missed wide open WRs. Also the delay of game.. dude just is always good for 1 of those. So things haven’t changed for him yet. I thought he had more fire last night and the Detroit coach is perfect for him — get in your face type guy.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fell apart when it started to rain and his small hands became a factor with the fumble and the attempted throw where the ball slipped out and he got sacked.

And, it’s true ge doesn’t have much at WR, but thankfully the Lions gave (4) 1st rounders to address WR and even QB if they choose.

They have a pretty good RB combo and a top 5 TE, and the OL is good and will get better.
Holmes will turn that thing around with or without Goff.