• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys hear the story about how the Rams got Stafford?. Matt was in Mexico during the off season relaxing on some beach and McVay flew down there and found Stafford. McVay said I know you are seeking a trade would you like to play for the Rams? and Stafford said yes even though a bunch of teams like the Panthers and Jets were trying to get him.

Mcvay told Stafford give me a day to get a hold of the Rams owner. Matt said he was going to choose a team soon and doubted that the Rams could move Goff to Detroit.

So McVay calls Kroenke. Kroenke was sitting on a plane that was waiting for clearance to take off. Mcvay lost the connection a couple of times and had to call back. He said Stafford is the guy we need. We must make this trade can we move on it.

The plane was about to take off which would have delayed an answer because you have to shut off phones during takeoffs and Stafford was about to pick a team.

So Kroenke had to make a quick decision. He said to McVay we just built a stadium that cost 5 million more than estimated but McVay said this trade will pay for the stadium. So Kroenke said go for it as his phone lost the connection again.

McVay was the only coach to actually hunt down Stafford. isn't that great?.
Talk about a close call. lol
I didn't hear that one, but I did hear the one about Kyle Shanahan in Mexico at the same time as Mc Vay trying to get Matt too! (Cabo as I recall)

Here's a story that relates that idea, just not the one I read about the two Head Coaches in Cabo on the same night.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about Farm Club seasoning. Stafford has been through that routine for more than a decade and it is apparently paying-off big time.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear that one, but I did hear the one about Kyle Shanahan in Mexico at the same time as Mc Vay trying to get Matt too! (Cabo as I recall)

Here's a story that relates that idea, just not the one I read about the two Head Coaches in Cabo on the same night.

I didn't hear that. A bunch of teams wanted him. Thank God the 9ers didn't get him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is on board and everyone is playing disciplined football. We have a test this week as the Cards are rated Number Two in the power rankings. We did however lose Hollins with a torn pec muscle that will require surgery. He goes on IR (not the full year one) and will be eligible to come back in a month. OKO comes off IR and Lawler and Lewis (the latter) who had a huge hit against Tampa will be next up for that spot which is the EDGE or OLB.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn’t show in the box score, but Lewis had a pretty good game.

He had the big hit on Gronk and he affected the Brady pass on 4th down in the 4th quarter. He was also consistently getting pressure even though he didn’t get any sacks.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait for Garrett to get some real game action and see if his preseason game translates when it counts.

If he can, it will transform this defense in ways we can’t imagine.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bit out of the limelight but I was playing around on Walter Football looking at the 2022 Draft. It is going to be lineman-rich on both sides of the ball. The OT position is especially concentrated in this next year's draft. Check it out.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rams (3-0, Last week No. 2): Based on Sean McVay’s reaction to taking the lead at halftime on Sunday, a Super Bowl win might cause him to spontaneously combust.
2. Buccaneers (2-1, No. 1): As they proved last year, there’s nothing like a regular-season loss (or two) to set the stage for a postseason reversal.

3. Bills (2-1, No. 5): How did this team lose to the Steelers?
4. Ravens (2-1, No. 3): The team that used to be the Browns is becoming the Kardiac Kids all over again.
5. Raiders (3-0, No. 8): September wins are money in the bank. And the Raiders are already operating on house money.
6. Cardinals (3-0, No. 7): It may not last, but it will be fun while it does.
7. Packers (2-1, No. 11): Sunday night’s win doesn’t erase Week One, but it makes it more of an aberration.
8. Panthers (3-0, No. 10): They can win without Christian McCaffrey, even though it obviously would be better to not have to try.
9. 49ers (2-1, No. 6): The 49ers concluded in March that Jimmy G isn’t the answer. Maybe they want to completely convince the rest of us before moving on to Trey Lance.
10. Browns (2-1, No. 12): They could be one of the most balanced teams in the league. If so, the wins will keep coming and the climb will continue.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3