• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the summation article of all the stupidity of the Rams we have been discussing on this thread the last several months. Pretty close to the truth, I'd say.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought the Rams had bad luck with RB injuries with Akers, Calais and Jones.

but the Ravens just topped it. Dobbins, Hill and Edwards, and then Peters as an added bonus. Ouch!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I watch this vid, I am amazed at the power and quickness and badassery we have in AD!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well crap. Frickin' Ficken got hurt!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fassel must really like Hajrullahu because, like a bad rash, he just keeps on coming back. I suggest the Titans, who are still looking for a kicker, should call MacGinnis to the practice field. He is available.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so who was really good in week 1 besides the solid guys like Jalen AD Kupp Woods and Stafford?

Jordan Fuller impressed me
Justin Hollins was good maybe really good
David Long? Seemed ok right place right time?
Brian Allen? Did he do good enough?
Taylor Rapp?
Van Jefferson is pretty solid.

Anyone else step up? Who was blocking Mack on Chicago most of the time I forgot?

Every time I see D Jax make a play I was like “Dam we have that guy too!!?”

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so who was really good in week 1 besides the solid guys like Jalen AD Kupp Woods and Stafford?

Justin Holland was good maybe really good
Taylor Rapp?

Anyone else step up? Who was blocking Mack on Chicago most of the time I forgot?
Higbee was solid so was Brian Allen

Long made some hood 3rd down tackles and was pretty solid with only a few mistakes

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higbee was solid so was Brian Allen

Long made some hood 3rd down tackles and was pretty solid with only a few mistakes

Yeah Higbee is always pretty good. Long got lucky with that PI non call but I didn’t see Rapp a lot. Maybe he’s on Jalen’s side of the field.

I thought Jalen was lights out early. All over the place

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Higbee is always pretty good. Long got lucky with that PI non call but I didn’t see Rapp a lot. Maybe he’s on Jalen’s side of the field.

I thought Jalen was lights out early. All over the place
3 tackles for a loss by a corner, are you kidding me? He is a machine

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Justin Hollins was good maybe really good
Taylor Rapp?

Every time I see D Jax make a play I was like “Dam we have that guy too!!?”
When Khalil Mack was in there SJ76, it was none other than Havenstein blocking him. Havenstein destroyed Mack and Havenstein quietly had an All-Pro night. Nobody noticed. I was watching the O-line most of the night and all but Allen had non-repeated miscues. Whitworth had a stellar night as well.

Edwards scored a pretty high PFF rating for whatever that is worth. Corbett was quiet but deadly all night long. The only real problem as a unit was they sorted looked rusty blocking in the running game not that the O-line did much run blocking because pass-happy genius boy did little else but pass.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is this doublespeak line of bullshit that genius boy trotted-out to explain why Atwell wasn't returning punts and Kupp was. For the second-round pick we wasted on this little turd, he sure gets alot of protection from genius boy and the little bastard has yet to play any significant minutes in real games. Judge for yourselves especially further down in the article that starts with "McVay told reporters..." when the bullshit is flying around like the classic manure spreader would do!!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is this doublespeak line of bullshit that genius boy trotted-out to explain why Atwell wasn't returning punts and Kupp was. For a the second-round pick we wasted on this little turd, he sure gets alot of protection from genius boy and the little bastard has yet to play any significant minutes in real games. Judge for yourselves especially further down in the article that starts with "McVay told reporters..." when the bullshit is flying around like the classic manure spreader would do!!

They thought so highly of him, they took him 2 rounds before he should’ve gone. And then they don’t even bother playing him.

Same thing with Jones. What is the point of taking these guys early and then not playing them. You drafted them for a reason, right?

The Chiefs started Creed Humphries and a 6th round OL on Sunday for crying out loud.

Are they saying they can’t even mix in a jet sweep or fly route for Atwell at any point during the game? And they can’t get Jones in there on a rotation? Weren’t they touting how smart he was, but then don’t trust him during game time to go make plays?

Ridiculous!