• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams are clueless

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of Bradford, but he hasn't had a good O-Line from day one. The organization hasn't given him many weapons until recently either. I want to see what he can do for 16 games next year before I pull the plug. Of course he's got to stay healthy. I think the Rams are in a great position come draft day. I won't be surprised if Fisher makes a similar trade to the one he made with Washington if Bridgewater falls to #2.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Wilson had an opportunity to beat the team the niners did in the NFC Championship game and he didn't score a single point until well into the third quarter.

No wonder you are incapably of understanding how much Stafford has benefited from having the best WR in the league.... you are just plain dumb. Detroit would finish the the same as the rams this year in our division.... last.

This thread is nothing more than a poor troll attempt trying to deflect from Detroits ineptness as an NFL team.

This thread was created to make the lions look better than the rams? Seriously? The regular season accomplished that. Most lions fans know their team sucks. There are a few in denial, I dont think robbase is one of them so I doubt tha was the poin of the thread. It might have something to do with his opinion that bradford sucks and the rams should draft a qb, just based it on his op.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard you are really worried about the fucking Rams........the lions are headed downward and you complain about the Rams.....next time the Rams go 0-16 let us know. Your backasswards team can't even get out of its own way. Dipshit

:lame::omg::lame:

But they can sweep the bears, so what does that say about your team? This thread was about the rams dude.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If bradford doesn't work out. and RG3 comes back to be what we all thought he was prior to this year, and either Bortles, bridgeagua or manziel end up going beast mode, they will be kicking themselves....

That's a lot of ifs ...

I don't know why you guys are surprised by this. Bradford was the number 1 overall pick just a few years ago and the team has some very legitimate needs at other positions. Injuries have obviously been a big issue but it's not like there is a real can't miss QB in the draft this year. A GM would be stupid to draft a QB with the first pick this season.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams were 7-9 because their QB was injured.
The Lions were 7-9 because their QB wasn't.

The Rams were 7-9 because they played in a tough division this year.
The Lions were 7-9 because they didn't.

The Rams have the choice to stick with their QB or move on.
The Lions don't.

Bitterness is understandable.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are clueless?

In what way, shape or form is this news? This has been the case now for far more years than I would like to remember.

Although, as bad as things are, at least we don't still have Georgia Frontiere chasing a naked Vince Farragamo around the locker room anymore......

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think this has less to do with having confidence in Bradford and more to do with the fact that Bradford id probably the best option they have regardless in 2014. Even if there's a QB they like in this draft, he's not likely to out-perform Bradford as a rookie; and I'm not so sure there's a QB in this draft they like. It's not a good offseason to need a QB IMO.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is nothing more than a poor troll attempt trying to deflect from Detroits ineptness as an NFL team.

Then GTFO faggot.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigDDude. I got a visual of that and I am LMAO!! I was following the Rams back in the day when the Queen Idiot was running that dog and pony show and Ferragamo was a complete steal and I remember his wife was as meddlesome as Kurt Warner's wife and one of Ferragamo's wife's complaints was that The Idiot was trying to chase him around the locker room too much. That one brought back a lot of memories. Lol.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of Bradford, but he hasn't had a good O-Line from day one. The organization hasn't given him many weapons until recently either. I want to see what he can do for 16 games next year before I pull the plug. Of course he's got to stay healthy. I think the Rams are in a great position come draft day. I won't be surprised if Fisher makes a similar trade to the one he made with Washington if Bridgewater falls to #2.

That's true, but not because of lack of trying. Jason Smith was taken the year prior to Bradford, and Saffold the same year. Why does the new regime think Bradford is this stud when everyone else taken by the last regime busted? I realize Saffold isn't really a bust but he didn't pan out at LT and he's out the door in FA this year. Rams are perpetually searching for OT help.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this has less to do with having confidence in Bradford and more to do with the fact that Bradford id probably the best option they have regardless in 2014. Even if there's a QB they like in this draft, he's not likely to out-perform Bradford as a rookie; and I'm not so sure there's a QB in this draft they like. It's not a good offseason to need a QB IMO.

That's a really good point.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigDDude. I got a visual of that and I am LMAO!! I was following the Rams back in the day when the Queen Idiot was running that dog and pony show and Ferragamo was a complete steal and I remember his wife was as meddlesome as Kurt Warner's wife and one of Ferragamo's wife's complaints was that The Idiot was trying to chase him around the locker room too much. That one brought back a lot of memories. Lol.

Yep, a long and storied franchise history......

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams were 7-9 because their QB was injured.

The Rams got a lot better when Sam Bradford got hurt and Kellen Clemens started playing. If you are a real Rams fan and not some Bradford fan boy you should want a new QB too.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not offended by words sorry.

Same here. It is the people that use the words that are offensive, offensive to me if it shows without a shadow of a doubt how stupid they are.

So, words don't offend me, only stupid people do.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I go back to 1960 when I first started following the Rams in LA and I miss those 70's where we had a great owner, a mastermind at GM, and we were loaded with talent that just could not get past Dallas or Minnesota every year. I am still confounded by all of that. But the worst years were the ones when the Queen Idiot was attempting to appear competent. So many good players we let slide and until Fisher, we have been doing it ever since. I hope this year we don't eff this one up either.