• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams are clueless

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who fucking cares what you think!!!!

Go back to your parade faggot. Bears paying part-time Jay 56 million is very Ram like, staying loyal to the past GM's failure. lol

You are just mad because your parents wanted a male.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Sam over Stafford any day

Tobuscus_cool_story_bro_by_shadowdie9153-d4d86jd.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Sam over Stafford any day

Well Stafford isn't available at 2 so you're shit out of luck there. Would you rather have Sam more than Manziel? If yes, why?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were trolling at the beginning of the year but I'm under the notion that the Rams should be seriously considering a QB for a number of reasons.

1. The Rams defense is good enough to keep the Rams out of the top 2 picks in the future.
2. Bradford has been hurt 3 out of his past 4 years playing football.
3. While there are arguments for keeping Bradford, it is clear that he isn't an indispensable guy like Andrew Luck.

The major problem I have is that Bridgewater is notably better than the other QB prospects. Tiered out, I have them roughly:

Bridgewater - 90% chance of being better than Bradford
Bortles - 66% chance of being better than Bradford
Manziel - 50% chance of being better than Bradford
Boyd - 50% chance of being better than Bradford
Mettenberger - 50% chance of being better than Bradford
Carr - 20% chance of being better than Bradford

Snead and Fisher won't get another chance at a presumed top tier QB. If they don't draft one at 2, they'll have to go after someone in round 2 and that means whoever they do pick in the first round better be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just mad because your parents wanted a male.

You and every other Bear troll on this board is just mad because the Lions beat you 2-0. Get used to it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were trolling at the beginning of the year but I'm under the notion that the Rams should be seriously considering a QB for a number of reasons.

I really wasn't. I'm just crude and intense, mean even. Sometimes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm under the notion that the Rams should be seriously considering a QB for a number of reasons.

1. The Rams defense is good enough to keep the Rams out of the top 2 picks in the future.
2. Bradford has been hurt 3 out of his past 4 years playing football.
3. While there are arguments for keeping Bradford, it is clear that he isn't an indispensable guy like Andrew Luck.

The major problem I have is that Bridgewater is notably better than the other QB prospects. Tiered out, I have them roughly:

Bridgewater - 90% chance of being better than Bradford
Bortles - 66% chance of being better than Bradford
Manziel - 50% chance of being better than Bradford
Boyd - 50% chance of being better than Bradford
Mettenberger - 50% chance of being better than Bradford
Carr - 20% chance of being better than Bradford

Snead and Fisher won't get another chance at a presumed top tier QB. If they don't draft one at 2, they'll have to go after someone in round 2 and that means whoever they do pick in the first round better be awesome.

Great post. This is the kind of thing the Rams should be considering right now. They are way too good to find themselves drafting in the top 10-15 again let alone the top 3 anytime soon.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. It's the biggest reason why a QB should be picked this year. You have a very talented defense that can help win games. Getting that QB to build around can do wonders for your team.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree could all be smokescreens but sounds like serious backing for their QB. Do you mean 2nd round or 2nd 1st round pick with a trade up? Rams def have the ammo. I don't see how Johnny gets out of the top 5.

It seems a bit early to toss him under the bus especially if you have no idea what the end result will be. Backing him regardless seems like a good move for now. I meant the second round, I think there will be enough rumors and whatnot circling him that his value will be volatile.
1. bad combine
2. arrests
3. low wonder test score
4. saying something stupid to the media

Sadly that's all you really need. He's the type of personality to fall in the headlines from time to time for partying/having fun. There will be organizations willing to take a pass on him because he might not be able to handle the transition, fame, and money in their opinion too.

I'm not rooting for him to fail or anything, but I would be surprised if he goes top 5 overall.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems a bit early to toss him under the bus especially if you have no idea what the end result will be. Backing him regardless seems like a good move for now. I meant the second round, I think there will be enough rumors and whatnot circling him that his value will be volatile.

I'm not rooting for him to fail or anything, but I would be surprised if he goes top 5 overall.

Ya that makes sense. But why say something so bold if it's not true? I feel like it is true. I'm starting to think Fisher knows this is his last ride and doesn't feel like developing a new QB so he does his thing with the D and hopes his OC figures out Bradford. For the past several years it seems like their solution has been to draft as many WR's, RB's and TE's as possible, yet nothing has worked.

Assuming no bad press/combine results between now and April, I'll be shocked if he's not top 5 and really think he ends up going top 3.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that makes sense. But why say something so bold if it's not true? I feel like it is true. I'm starting to think Fisher knows this is his last ride and doesn't feel like developing a new QB so he does his thing with the D and hopes his OC figures out Bradford. For the past several years it seems like their solution has been to draft as many WR's, RB's and TE's as possible, yet nothing has worked.

Assuming no bad press/combine results between now and April, I'll be shocked if he's not top 5 and really think he ends up going top 3.

In a vacuum I think you're correct. With a guy like Johnny Football, he farts and he makes headlines which is why I am pretty skeptical of that happening. I guess we'll see.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sold on Manziel when a guy like Boyd could be taken perhaps in the second. We also have other offensive holes that we need to address in the first round especially if we get a trading partner and trade down and pick up another first rounder and some additional picks. QB is not the only concern this year especially.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Bradfords numbers would look like if Megatron was on his team throughout his career.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Bradfords numbers would look like if Megatron was on his team throughout his career.

Probably the same since Bradford has a noodle arm and slow reaction skills. Bradford has never been able to find any of his WR's. Megatron would make no difference.

Now put Russell Wilson on the Niners and you guys are defending SB Champs right now, no doubt about it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the same since Bradford has a noodle arm and slow reaction skills. Bradford has never been able to find any of his WR's. Megatron would make no difference.

Now put Russell Wilson on the Niners and you guys are defending SB Champs right now, no doubt about it.
I disagree with both points, actually. Wilson has a lot of talent around him and I don't think he has separated himself from Kaepernick - a guy who has been to a Super Bowl. This is the 2nd year in a row that Seattle has led the league in DVOA. If Wilson doesn't win this year, I think he should start getting a little skepticism

Bradford has some issues but it isn't a noodle arm. Its his inability to create on broken plays that you see almost all of the great QBs do.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sold on Manziel when a guy like Boyd could be taken perhaps in the second.

IMO far too many QB desperate teams to see any of these guys fall to the 2nd round, Derek Carr included. Bridgewater is a top 5 pick. If the Rams really do pass on a new signal caller, the silver lining is another attractive trade down package will be available to you guys. Maybe you do both -- move down and still snag your QB somehow using all those other picks you have. It's hard not to be interested in the Rams going into April w all the possibilities available to them.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except Wilson had an opportunity to beat the team the niners did in the NFC Championship game and he didn't score a single point until well into the third quarter.

No wonder you are incapably of understanding how much Stafford has benefited from having the best WR in the league.... you are just plain dumb. Detroit would finish the the same as the rams this year in our division.... last.

This thread is nothing more than a poor troll attempt trying to deflect from Detroits ineptness as an NFL team.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you have,,,,,,,,you are a lions fan. dipshit!!!!!:omg:

:wtf2: :lame:

I think you missed the point in his post. It wasnt, ive never seen a team fail so much. Your lions comment would apply there. So reread the post man, it had something to do with loyalty of previous regimes equalling failure.