• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders - Niners

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, maybe Chucky was over there scouting Gordon?? Who knows?? Chucky is a RockStar!! Everywhere he goes he makes news.. One thing i do know, he's a BIG fish that's hard to catch.. Mark will have to use every lure in his tackle box to try to catch him.. Hopefully he bites eh..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, maybe Chucky was over there scouting Gordon?? Who knows?? Chucky is a RockStar!! Everywhere he goes he makes news.. One thing i do know, he's a BIG fish that's hard to catch.. Mark will have to use every lure in his tackle box to try to catch him.. Hopefully he bites eh..

Idaho it doesn't look right now like your team is going to get both Gordon and Cooper. Both are being projected as high 1st round picks so have to pick one or the other. Unless something crazy happens during the off season process (which is possible but usually means there is some kind of injury that nobody knew about).

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho it doesn't look right now like your team is going to get both Gordon and Cooper. Both are being projected as high 1st round picks so have to pick one or the other. Unless something crazy happens during the off season process (which is possible but usually means there is some kind of injury that nobody knew about).

I would go Cooper. We got Murray. We could go for 3-5 rounder for RB and/or look at FA.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go Cooper. We got Murray. We could go for 3-5 rounder for RB and/or look at FA.

That is what I would do too if I was the Raiders. Murray has shown when healthy he can do pretty well. The receiver position though needs that #1 guy. Plus nothing better for your possible franchise quarterback than to get him his new best friend. Keeps your quarterback happy and gives the offense a bit more explosion.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i agree with Murray, he looks explosive!! 6-3 230 4-4.. He is not going anywhere.. I just worry about his health.. If we let DMAC and MJD go we will only have Murray to depend on.. Remember DMAC early in his career?? Could you imagine a talent like Gordon and Murray coming at you all game long.. cd might be right though, in that Gordon could go high in the first.. In which case i would settle for Gurly!! Cooper is the guy i want the Raiders to take bigtime!! He reminds me of Tim Brown my favorite Raider..

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

these flashy receivers are always hard to judge. some of these great receivers at USC like marquise lee and Robert woods have struggled once they got to nfl. maybe cooper will be great. that's why having the #1 pick is so valuable this year. its been mentioned some of these teams like tampa bay and Tennessee will be gunning for mariota they will give up multiple picks to get him.