• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, no way will that Viking D be better than the Raider D, No Way.. And Dude?? It WILL always come down to the QB, ALWAYS!! Heck, the Jets have one of the BEST front 7s in football year in year out, and what do they WIN with that?? Nada.. Ya know why?? Cuz the QB sucks.. No my bro?? It WILL come down to QBs.. If PM can play CLUTCH?? You have a chance at a SB!! If Carr is the FRANCHISE we all hope he is?? We have a chance at the playoffs!! And on and on it goes.. Now don't get me wrong, you NEED a good D RUN game etc.. But the GAME starts and ends at QB.. Game on the line who WINS you that game?? 9 out of 10 times the QB..

Minnesota last year had one of the youngest defenses in the entire league yet finished 11th in defense. Over half their starting defense that is starting has been in the league 3 or less years. Usually if a defense finishes that well and is that young they only get better. Throw in they played in a division that had some of the top offenses in the league and held their own in those games.

Last year the Vikings were better on offense and defense and that was with missing one of the top-5 players in the entire league. They get him back this year fully healthy and should be very well rested. They have also added quite a bit to the receiving core.

I guess I just don't get your point of wanting to tear down the Vikings. They are a young promising team just like what you are hoping the Raiders are. Just because the Vikings are a young dark horse of a team that a lot of people like doesn't take away from the youth movement going on in Oakland. At this point though the Vikings have a lot more proven parts on the team from the young guys. For the Raiders they have Mack and that is about it that has really proven himself. Others have shown some glimpses but Mack is the only consistent young player on the team that shows super star in the future. For the Vikings they have guys who have been rated elite for their position such as Peterson, Rhodes, and Harrison. They also have guys in Sharriff Floyd and Anthony Barr that showed up big last year just not always consistently.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has a very promising young defense and at this point.....they do have better young talent on D.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has a very promising young defense and at this point.....they do have better young talent on D.

Thanks DJ...This doesn't mean that Oakland won't in the long run be better. I just think Minnesota has more proven young talent at this point and have actually shown it on the field. Oakland to me is a huge question mark right now with a new coaching staff and quite a few new players on the team. A lot of times when you bring in so many new faces from one year to the next it is hard to get everybody on the same page especially when there is a coaching change because even the veteran players are learning a whole new playbook.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota last year had one of the youngest defenses in the entire league yet finished 11th in defense. Over half their starting defense that is starting has been in the league 3 or less years. Usually if a defense finishes that well and is that young they only get better. Throw in they played in a division that had some of the top offenses in the league and held their own in those games.

Last year the Vikings were better on offense and defense and that was with missing one of the top-5 players in the entire league. They get him back this year fully healthy and should be very well rested. They have also added quite a bit to the receiving core.

I guess I just don't get your point of wanting to tear down the Vikings. They are a young promising team just like what you are hoping the Raiders are. Just because the Vikings are a young dark horse of a team that a lot of people like doesn't take away from the youth movement going on in Oakland. At this point though the Vikings have a lot more proven parts on the team from the young guys. For the Raiders they have Mack and that is about it that has really proven himself. Others have shown some glimpses but Mack is the only consistent young player on the team that shows super star in the future. For the Vikings they have guys who have been rated elite for their position such as Peterson, Rhodes, and Harrison. They also have guys in Sharriff Floyd and Anthony Barr that showed up big last year just not always consistently.
Im not trying to piss on the Vikings cd.. Heck, im sooo looking forward to playing them this year!! Its a young team JUST like the Raiders.. But what you must understand?? AP is nothing if Teddy Slumps, just like you say Carr might.. History has shown us that AP can't get it done alone!! And if the QB slumps, a D can only stand for so long before its done.. Our seasons will come down to who is better.. Carr or Teddy?? Cuz they both have talent around them..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trying to piss on the Vikings cd.. Heck, im sooo looking forward to playing them this year!! Its a young team JUST like the Raiders.. But what you must understand?? AP is nothing if Teddy Slumps, just like you say Carr might.. History has shown us that AP can't get it done alone!! And if the QB slumps, a D can only stand for so long before its done.. Our seasons will come down to who is better.. Carr or Teddy?? Cuz they both have talent around them..

Actually I am going to have to disagree with you here. Peterson just a couple of years ago took a very mediocre Vikings team to the playoffs on one of the greatest seasons by a RB in NFL history. He had a very below average QB in Christian Ponder who ranked 21st that year in QB Rating and only threw 18 touchdowns the entire year even with a RB having a season like AP did. Without AP I'm guessing Ponder finishes as the worst QB in the NFL that season as teams did everything possible to try and stop AP yet he still dominated. Now that he has a QB that has shown to be at worst average I can only imagine how defenses will have to try and attack the Vikings. Throw in AP has a better OL this year than that year to run behind.

To me Carr is going to have to do more to have success this year than that of Bridgewater. Right now when I look at the Vikings they remind me of the Seahawks in teams when they are game planning first game plan for the RB then the QB compared to the Raiders who right now Carr is the guy I think of first then the RB position. I just think there is more pressure on Carr to carry the team. Throw in then surrounding him with some young potential the team is pretty much saying "you have no excuse."

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am going to have to disagree with you here. Peterson just a couple of years ago took a very mediocre Vikings team to the playoffs on one of the greatest seasons by a RB in NFL history. He had a very below average QB in Christian Ponder who ranked 21st that year in QB Rating and only threw 18 touchdowns the entire year even with a RB having a season like AP did. Without AP I'm guessing Ponder finishes as the worst QB in the NFL that season as teams did everything possible to try and stop AP yet he still dominated. Now that he has a QB that has shown to be at worst average I can only imagine how defenses will have to try and attack the Vikings. Throw in AP has a better OL this year than that year to run behind.

To me Carr is going to have to do more to have success this year than that of Bridgewater. Right now when I look at the Vikings they remind me of the Seahawks in teams when they are game planning first game plan for the RB then the QB compared to the Raiders who right now Carr is the guy I think of first then the RB position. I just think there is more pressure on Carr to carry the team. Throw in then surrounding him with some young potential the team is pretty much saying "you have no excuse."
cd, i would argue, that Ponder was the real key to that playoff run.. I remember the HYPE he got that season..
Funny that when he was hurt, they put in Joe Webb in that playoff game?? And it was OVER for AP and the Vikings after that.. You don't need an AP type back to WIN games now days.. So the Raiders are telling 2nd year QB Carr, here are all these weapons, WIN or we dump you!! Or are they saying?? Carr you have FRANCHISE TOOLS so here are all these weapons to HELP speed your development?? Heck the Raiders have the 2 biggest OL in the league behind the Giants.. Drafted Amari Cooper, and Walford who is going to be a badazz!! Picked up Crabtree, Hudson, Lee, Helu, etc.. That is a smart GM protecting his young 2nd year QB..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just wondering?? If Carr, Teddy, and Bortles have that slump fans talk about.. Will it be time to CUT them?? After all we can't have any excuses right?? Or does that only go for Carr??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just wondering?? If Carr, Teddy, and Bortles have that slump fans talk about.. Will it be time to CUT them?? After all we can't have any excuses right?? Or does that only go for Carr??
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, i would argue, that Ponder was the real key to that playoff run.. I remember the HYPE he got that season..
Funny that when he was hurt, they put in Joe Webb in that playoff game?? And it was OVER for AP and the Vikings after that.. You don't need an AP type back to WIN games now days.. So the Raiders are telling 2nd year QB Carr, here are all these weapons, WIN or we dump you!! Or are they saying?? Carr you have FRANCHISE TOOLS so here are all these weapons to HELP speed your development?? Heck the Raiders have the 2 biggest OL in the league behind the Giants.. Drafted Amari Cooper, and Walford who is going to be a badazz!! Picked up Crabtree, Hudson, Lee, Helu, etc.. That is a smart GM protecting his young 2nd year QB..

The real key? What the heck are you talking about? He had a RB putting on a historic show where defenses starting putting 9 players in the box and he still managed to be a bottom half of the league QB. I mean he finished 25th in yards, 23rd in touchdowns, he was still middle of the pack in interceptions even though attempts wise he was near the bottom of the league, and finally QB rating he was still 21st in the league. You put Manning on that Vikings roster that year with all the one-on-one matchups those receivers had and that offense becomes completely unstoppable. Ponder is the one player on that offense that completely held them back from being a great offense in the league.

Now as for the 2nd year QB's of course you don't dump them after year two. I do think for the Raiders there is a bit more urgency to find out though if Carr is the man. First off he is signed for one less year than that of Bridgewater. So while this year maybe not completely the decider if he has another bad year in year 3 then the Raiders are right back in the talk of looking for a new QB. I would also say for the Vikings they are working more to build up their defense and have a great run game before they completely focus on the passing game although they still did find some weapons for Bridgewater such as the signing of Wallace. I would venture to say the Vikings are trying to follow the example of the Seahawks in building up a great defense (finished 11th last year and devoted quite a bit to it again this off season) and then realizing what helps a defense out more than that of a great running game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real key? What the heck are you talking about? He had a RB putting on a historic show where defenses starting putting 9 players in the box and he still managed to be a bottom half of the league QB. I mean he finished 25th in yards, 23rd in touchdowns, he was still middle of the pack in interceptions even though attempts wise he was near the bottom of the league, and finally QB rating he was still 21st in the league. You put Manning on that Vikings roster that year with all the one-on-one matchups those receivers had and that offense becomes completely unstoppable. Ponder is the one player on that offense that completely held them back from being a great offense in the league.

Now as for the 2nd year QB's of course you don't dump them after year two. I do think for the Raiders there is a bit more urgency to find out though if Carr is the man. First off he is signed for one less year than that of Bridgewater. So while this year maybe not completely the decider if he has another bad year in year 3 then the Raiders are right back in the talk of looking for a new QB. I would also say for the Vikings they are working more to build up their defense and have a great run game before they completely focus on the passing game although they still did find some weapons for Bridgewater such as the signing of Wallace. I would venture to say the Vikings are trying to follow the example of the Seahawks in building up a great defense (finished 11th last year and devoted quite a bit to it again this off season) and then realizing what helps a defense out more than that of a great running game.
Just like i said the key for that year.. The back up QB, AP and his historic season along with their D all went home pretty fast.. Why?? Cuz that back up QB was not good!! Ponder is NOT some beast QB!! But that season he was a main player!!
Soo there is more urgency for Carr cuz of one less year?? Cmon cd you are better than that.. By their 3rd years all 3 teams will know what they have!! If they are good?? ALL 3 will finish their careers with said teams!! Carr, Teddy, and Bortles are the showcase pieces to their teams!! ALL 3 are going to sling the ROCK man!! ALL 3 got MORE help this year.. Carr is going to sling the rock to Amari Cooper!! A healthy Streater who was suppose to be our #1 till he broke his foot early in the year!! Crabtree with a MONSTER chip on his shoulder!! Heck last year the Raiders let Carr put the ROCK up 50 plus times in a game for crying out loud!! A rookie!! Carr, Teddy, and Bortles are going to put it the AIR dude.. And seasons will ride on those arms..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like i said the key for that year.. The back up QB, AP and his historic season along with their D all went home pretty fast.. Why?? Cuz that back up QB was not good!! Ponder is NOT some beast QB!! But that season he was a main player!!
Soo there is more urgency for Carr cuz of one less year?? Cmon cd you are better than that.. By their 3rd years all 3 teams will know what they have!! If they are good?? ALL 3 will finish their careers with said teams!! Carr, Teddy, and Bortles are the showcase pieces to their teams!! ALL 3 are going to sling the ROCK man!! ALL 3 got MORE help this year.. Carr is going to sling the rock to Amari Cooper!! A healthy Streater who was suppose to be our #1 till he broke his foot early in the year!! Crabtree with a MONSTER chip on his shoulder!! Heck last year the Raiders let Carr put the ROCK up 50 plus times in a game for crying out loud!! A rookie!! Carr, Teddy, and Bortles are going to put it the AIR dude.. And seasons will ride on those arms..

So a bottom tier QB was the key to the season? I'm sorry Idaho but you lose me on that. And again the urgency isn't great at this time but it will become a little more for the Raiders compared to the other two teams because of the extra year. Throw in if Carr is a Franchise QB that means those other teams have an extra year of paying their guys cheap compared to the Raiders who at that point might have to dish out $30 million compared to the maybe $3-4 million that the Vikings and Jaguars will have to pay. That is too far into the future as too much can happen though between now and then. You are right all 3 though will be slinging it this year. I do think Carr will be slinging it more than Bridgewater because of the run game that Bridgewater will have behind him. I could see Bridgewater not putting up the yards that Carr does this year but the efficiency side of things is what will matter. Just like between Russell Wilson and that of Andrew Luck in Luck definitely puts up the bigger numbers because he is asked to do more and to throw more but efficiency wise so far Wilson has been the better of the two on a per pass basis.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a bottom tier QB was the key to the season? I'm sorry Idaho but you lose me on that. And again the urgency isn't great at this time but it will become a little more for the Raiders compared to the other two teams because of the extra year. Throw in if Carr is a Franchise QB that means those other teams have an extra year of paying their guys cheap compared to the Raiders who at that point might have to dish out $30 million compared to the maybe $3-4 million that the Vikings and Jaguars will have to pay. That is too far into the future as too much can happen though between now and then. You are right all 3 though will be slinging it this year. I do think Carr will be slinging it more than Bridgewater because of the run game that Bridgewater will have behind him. I could see Bridgewater not putting up the yards that Carr does this year but the efficiency side of things is what will matter. Just like between Russell Wilson and that of Andrew Luck in Luck definitely puts up the bigger numbers because he is asked to do more and to throw more but efficiency wise so far Wilson has been the better of the two on a per pass basis.
At times cd, we have to put stats to the side and just see the game for what its is.. You do that?? You will see that Ponder was a KEY player that year.. Anyways Ponder is our backup so it don't matter anymore..
cd, i agree it would hurt the Raiders first having to pay Carr if all 3 teams are in the mix!! But this is were a smart GM that knows talent comes into play.. See GB?? They only keep there own, and let players walk all the time.. They know how to draft to replace the players they lose!! Keep the core and replace the rest from the draft!! That is what Reggie does!! He is building the Raiders in the GB model.. As far as players, draft, roster, etc!! Reggie is entering his 4th year, and look at the roster he has put together?? I've NEVER seen a Raider team with this much young promising talent!! So you know my hype is flowing..

I like that example cd.. RW and Luck!! But Luck is the better QB by far.. RW has the better team, and is a great QB himself!! Put Luck on that team they would of been 2-0 in SBs.. When that SB was on the line it came down to RW and his arm!! The rest is history..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At times cd, we have to put stats to the side and just see the game for what its is.. You do that?? You will see that Ponder was a KEY player that year.. Anyways Ponder is our backup so it don't matter anymore..
cd, i agree it would hurt the Raiders first having to pay Carr if all 3 teams are in the mix!! But this is were a smart GM that knows talent comes into play.. See GB?? They only keep there own, and let players walk all the time.. They know how to draft to replace the players they lose!! Keep the core and replace the rest from the draft!! That is what Reggie does!! He is building the Raiders in the GB model.. As far as players, draft, roster, etc!! Reggie is entering his 4th year, and look at the roster he has put together?? I've NEVER seen a Raider team with this much young promising talent!! So you know my hype is flowing..

I like that example cd.. RW and Luck!! But Luck is the better QB by far.. RW has the better team, and is a great QB himself!! Put Luck on that team they would of been 2-0 in SBs.. When that SB was on the line it came down to RW and his arm!! The rest is history..

I can do that just fine but when we are actually looking at 2 different teams honestly stats are about all we have otherwise all you have is bias opinion. You obviously see the good in your team and the potential which is fine but for arguments sake you saying "Sorry CD but this is fact" doesn't really mean much to anybody outside of Oakland as you have very little to back it up. Stats at least give you some idea on some things. Doesn't mean they are the end all be all of sports but they are a starting point.

Also I would say about them following the Green Bay way of things I guess I haven't seen it yet. They had the most cap space in the NFL and yet didn't really keep any of their own drafted players. They went out and spent big in FA for the 2nd straight year which is the complete opposite of Green Bay. They let the few homegrown talents walk and brought in mostly guys at the end of their career to big contracts. This seems more like what Al Davis did over and over again just they haven't been trading away draft picks in the process.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play the Vikes in Oakland, that's the reason we might actually win the game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do that just fine but when we are actually looking at 2 different teams honestly stats are about all we have otherwise all you have is bias opinion. You obviously see the good in your team and the potential which is fine but for arguments sake you saying "Sorry CD but this is fact" doesn't really mean much to anybody outside of Oakland as you have very little to back it up. Stats at least give you some idea on some things. Doesn't mean they are the end all be all of sports but they are a starting point.

Also I would say about them following the Green Bay way of things I guess I haven't seen it yet. They had the most cap space in the NFL and yet didn't really keep any of their own drafted players. They went out and spent big in FA for the 2nd straight year which is the complete opposite of Green Bay. They let the few homegrown talents walk and brought in mostly guys at the end of their career to big contracts. This seems more like what Al Davis did over and over again just they haven't been trading away draft picks in the process.
Stats are good cd, but they never tell the whole story.. Stats say Snake can't get in the HOF!! Yet the guy played in some of the MOST famous games of ALL TIME!! Everybody says its a crime he is NOT in!! Yet those pesky stats eh??

And cd.. We were so void of talent cap space, no draft picks, we had nothing to build on you know this.. Reggie fixed all that dude.. He let Veldy, Houston, WIZ2 walk.. They wanted franchise money!! Reggie said Nah!! Who was right on that one?? Reggie was!! His 2nd year and 3rd year AFTER burning the team down to the grown which he had to do by the way, had to field a team till his young guys were ready to play.. So he went out got a bunch of Vets on the cheap easy to CUT!! Now all his draft picks are headlining his young team!! This year all his FA PICKUPS are in their PRIME!! Hudson, Williams, Lofton, Crabtree, Smith, Helu,Lee, Allen!! PRIME!! It takes time to build a team this way cd.. Now you add in Cooper, Edwards, Walford, and the rest of the draft class to this team!! Thats how you build dude.. Reggie said he is going to build through the draft.. That's what it looks like to me..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are good cd, but they never tell the whole story.. Stats say Snake can't get in the HOF!! Yet the guy played in some of the MOST famous games of ALL TIME!! Everybody says its a crime he is NOT in!! Yet those pesky stats eh??

And cd.. We were so void of talent cap space, no draft picks, we had nothing to build on you know this.. Reggie fixed all that dude.. He let Veldy, Houston, WIZ2 walk.. They wanted franchise money!! Reggie said Nah!! Who was right on that one?? Reggie was!! His 2nd year and 3rd year AFTER burning the team down to the grown which he had to do by the way, had to field a team till his young guys were ready to play.. So he went out got a bunch of Vets on the cheap easy to CUT!! Now all his draft picks are headlining his young team!! This year all his FA PICKUPS are in their PRIME!! Hudson, Williams, Lofton, Crabtree, Smith, Helu,Lee, Allen!! PRIME!! It takes time to build a team this way cd.. Now you add in Cooper, Edwards, Walford, and the rest of the draft class to this team!! Thats how you build dude.. Reggie said he is going to build through the draft.. That's what it looks like to me..

Actually it is well documented that all of those players he offered contracts to but none of them wanted to stay in Oakland. Veldy has gone on to Arizona where this past season he finished as the 8th best LT in the game. So I would say losing him was not exactly in the best interest. They signed a guy in Penn who did pretty good though but again if they are wanting to become like the Packers then keeping homegrown talent should be more important. Wiz2 if he can get his injury issue under control we shall see and Houston played on a Chicago team that was just down right terrible. I am interested to see what he can do with a competent coach in Fox working with him. My guess is he returns to his form in Oakland where he was a good to great player.

As for the FA signings you said the same thing of last year's group and after the season said how they were crap and how much better this group is. You lose a bit of credibility because of your homerism Idaho in you only see the good in your team. I don't think I have ever seen you once say something bad about a signing. As for the players signed for the Raiders there were a few I liked like that of Hudson (overpaid a bit but still a very talented player plus weakens the Chiefs), Williams, and Helu. The others all finished with terrible grades and most of them were on winning teams surrounded by talented players. To me that shows they were the weak link on the team. As for the draft Cooper was a great choice. I have said on here before I was a bigger White fan as I think he has higher upside but Cooper is very close and I could definitely see him being the better of the two. Edwards I'm not sure about. The guy has such great potential but has shown throughout his college career how lazy he is and now you give the guy millions of dollars I just don't see that improving his laziness. He reminds me of Albert Haynesworth in a guy with such potential to be elite but refused to live up to it. Walford has talent for sure but from my understanding of his interviews he had one of the worst attitudes of any player interviewed. Teams completely took him off their draft board after speaking to him because of how he acted. If Del Rio though can get the most out of these guys then yes it will be a great draft class but I do think this was a very risky draft that the Raiders took this past year. The year before I was very impressed as I thought they took some great players but this past one I think they really took some major chances.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play the Vikes in Oakland, that's the reason we might actually win the game.
The hype leading up to this game DJ is going to be unreal man, as far as Raider fans and Viking fans go!! There is history between the two.. And they have Teddy and Barr, we have Carr and Mack!! Man it might be a great game..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is well documented that all of those players he offered contracts to but none of them wanted to stay in Oakland. Veldy has gone on to Arizona where this past season he finished as the 8th best LT in the game. So I would say losing him was not exactly in the best interest. They signed a guy in Penn who did pretty good though but again if they are wanting to become like the Packers then keeping homegrown talent should be more important. Wiz2 if he can get his injury issue under control we shall see and Houston played on a Chicago team that was just down right terrible. I am interested to see what he can do with a competent coach in Fox working with him. My guess is he returns to his form in Oakland where he was a good to great player.

As for the FA signings you said the same thing of last year's group and after the season said how they were crap and how much better this group is. You lose a bit of credibility because of your homerism Idaho in you only see the good in your team. I don't think I have ever seen you once say something bad about a signing. As for the players signed for the Raiders there were a few I liked like that of Hudson (overpaid a bit but still a very talented player plus weakens the Chiefs), Williams, and Helu. The others all finished with terrible grades and most of them were on winning teams surrounded by talented players. To me that shows they were the weak link on the team. As for the draft Cooper was a great choice. I have said on here before I was a bigger White fan as I think he has higher upside but Cooper is very close and I could definitely see him being the better of the two. Edwards I'm not sure about. The guy has such great potential but has shown throughout his college career how lazy he is and now you give the guy millions of dollars I just don't see that improving his laziness. He reminds me of Albert Haynesworth in a guy with such potential to be elite but refused to live up to it. Walford has talent for sure but from my understanding of his interviews he had one of the worst attitudes of any player interviewed. Teams completely took him off their draft board after speaking to him because of how he acted. If Del Rio though can get the most out of these guys then yes it will be a great draft class but I do think this was a very risky draft that the Raiders took this past year. The year before I was very impressed as I thought they took some great players but this past one I think they really took some major chances.
Lofton had what?? 145 tackles on a BAD Saints team, heck even Brees was crap!! Allen played well as well, we will use him in other ways.. Smith was the SB MVP!! Who can run with anybody.. But he will have to get his game on if he wants to beat SIO!! Lee, one of the better run blocking TEs will help in opening holes and on and on it goes!! The Raiders LOVE Walford and say the guy is just a freaking monster, him and Rivera opens up that play book bigtime!! Carr says Coop is just unreal!! Great chance to win OROY!! Edwards talent is unlimted and is going to Camp Del Rio and KNJ!! The Raiders have said Hudson is SO MU

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lofton had what?? 145 tackles on a BAD Saints team, heck even Brees was crap!! Allen played well as well, we will use him in other ways.. Smith was the SB MVP!! Who can run with anybody.. But he will have to get his game on if he wants to beat SIO!! Lee, one of the better run blocking TEs will help in opening holes and on and on it goes!! The Raiders LOVE Walford and say the guy is just a freaking monster, him and Rivera opens up that play book bigtime!! Carr says Coop is just unreal!! Great chance to win OROY!! Edwards talent is unlimted and is going to Camp Del Rio and KNJ!! The Raiders have said Hudson is SO MU
My bad.. So much better than they hoped for, and worth every penny he got!! Here is a player to watch?? Rookie Heeney!! And we stole him right from KCs back yard!! Oh and the 6-1 200 Corner McDonald!! Heeney is going to be good man..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again like I said you lose a bit of credibility with me when all you see is the good. You've lost all objectivity when it comes to your team and I understand as I like to see the good in my own team but I also understand not everything is perfect. If it were then my team should win the Super Bowl every single year but obviously that doesn't happen. So again a little objectivity would go a long way in having a deeper conversation here about your team.

Reactions: DJ