• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what would you Raider fans say is your strongest group and what is your weakest group on the team?
Strongest group IMO QB.. Carr a rookie 16 game starter showed flashes of being a SuperStar, Ponder former 1st round pick could get it done in spot duty, and MCG is a baller!! But LB and WR are right there as well.. Mack, SIO, Lofton, Smith, and Rookie's Heeny and Ball.. Cooper, Streater, Crabs, Holmes, Butler, Harper,Thomkins look deep as well.. TE is pretty deep!! Rivera, Walford, and Lee.. Weakest?? Corner.. Just cuz they are so young!! But man they have SIZE and Speed!! And proved they could play!! Heck they could turn out to be the best of the bunch!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strongest group IMO QB.. Carr a rookie 16 game starter showed flashes of being a SuperStar, Ponder former 1st round pick could get it done in spot duty, and MCG is a baller!! But LB and WR are right there as well.. Mack, SIO, Lofton, Smith, and Rookie's Heeny and Ball.. Cooper, Streater, Crabs, Holmes, Butler, Harper,Thomkins look deep as well.. TE is pretty deep!! Rivera, Walford, and Lee.. Weakest?? Corner.. Just cuz they are so young!! But man they have SIZE and Speed!! And proved they could play!! Heck they could turn out to be the best of the bunch!!

Haha you are truly Silver and Black all the way through Idaho. Always see the best in your team and can't fault you for that. We always like to see the best in our team. Good list.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week's 7 and 8 of 2012 is the answer to the question of back to back wins. 3 in a row was in 2011

I knew it was a while ago, of course when you average 17 PPG over a season those will be tough to come by, got to score more points.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha you are truly Silver and Black all the way through Idaho. Always see the best in your team and can't fault you for that. We always like to see the best in our team. Good list.
HardCore cd.. Always see the good and not the bad!! When the bad comes?? Deal with it right there and then.. We are going to get one from you guys this year cd.. Im sorry, but its true..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HardCore cd.. Always see the good and not the bad!! When the bad comes?? Deal with it right there and then.. We are going to get one from you guys this year cd.. Im sorry, but its true..

Haha we shall see Idaho. I do see the Raiders being a more quality team this year but they have a lot to prove before they can say they can play with the big dogs in the NFL. Got to crawl before you walk but will say for once I do think they actually took some positive steps.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it was a while ago, of course when you average 17 PPG over a season those will be tough to come by, got to score more points.
FlaRaider, I think we will average around 24 a game this year.. We have alot of weapons bro, i mean alot!! Carr is the KEY!! Word has it Musgrave is building our O from scratch.. Never seen before!! Power, spread, uptempo, WCO.. Power RUN, and sling that rock!! AC\DC..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha we shall see Idaho. I do see the Raiders being a more quality team this year but they have a lot to prove before they can say they can play with the big dogs in the NFL. Got to crawl before you walk but will say for once I do think they actually took some positive steps.
We are going to RUN you tired cd.. We coming from everywhere.. You have a good team dude.. But we get one this year.. Things change man.. Sometimes we just have to roll with it.. This team is NOT even close to the team of years past.. I MEAN night and Day..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to RUN you tired cd.. We coming from everywhere.. You have a good team dude.. But we get one this year.. Things change man.. Sometimes we just have to roll with it.. This team is NOT even close to the team of years past.. I MEAN night and Day..

Again I like some of the moves the Raiders have made. We shall see how they all work out and like you have said Carr is the key to a lot of this. If he can take a giant leap in year two then yes you guys will be competitive week in and week out. If he has the Sophomore Slump that so many QB's have then the Raiders could be looking at another top-5 pick. He really struggled over the 2nd half of the season with only one really good game against San Francisco, a few mediocre games, and some down right terrible games. Is that a sign that teams figured him out or is that just some rookie mistakes coming through? Again don't know. They do have a new coaching staff with a new offense and better weapons for sure around him so maybe that makes a huge difference. The Raiders to me are a team that I can see going 8-8 and looking really promising moving forward but I can also see a 4-12 type season just because of the division they are in with 3 teams all capable of making the playoffs plus having to play the AFC North (3 playoff teams last year) and the NFC North (2 playoff teams last year and one of the bigger dark horses in the NFL in the Vikings).

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders are loaded at LB IMO.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weakest position has to be CB.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I like some of the moves the Raiders have made. We shall see how they all work out and like you have said Carr is the key to a lot of this. If he can take a giant leap in year two then yes you guys will be competitive week in and week out. If he has the Sophomore Slump that so many QB's have then the Raiders could be looking at another top-5 pick. He really struggled over the 2nd half of the season with only one really good game against San Francisco, a few mediocre games, and some down right terrible games. Is that a sign that teams figured him out or is that just some rookie mistakes coming through? Again don't know. They do have a new coaching staff with a new offense and better weapons for sure around him so maybe that makes a huge difference. The Raiders to me are a team that I can see going 8-8 and looking really promising moving forward but I can also see a 4-12 type season just because of the division they are in with 3 teams all capable of making the playoffs plus having to play the AFC North (3 playoff teams last year) and the NFC North (2 playoff teams last year and one of the bigger dark horses in the NFL in the Vikings).
The Real Dark Horse is the Raiders cd.. I know you don't want to hear that, but it is what it is.. Carr had some good games as well as some bad games.. Rookie pains!! He should of been OROY!! With his rookie numbers on say the Jets?? Man he would of won in a landslide!! Heck they would of crowned him the NEXT Montana!! Again cd, We loaded him up with weapons up the ying yang.. Even Helu is a beast out of the back field.. Our season will come down to his arm bro.. Just like every other team out there.. Carr is a Christian that works VERY hard and loves the game.. If he plays good with ALL his new toys, we will be a threat in every game we play.. Carr has a rare type arm, with smarts, leadership, drive, and passion for the game!! Beware if he puts it together..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Real Dark Horse is the Raiders cd.. I know you don't want to hear that, but it is what it is.. Carr had some good games as well as some bad games.. Rookie pains!! He should of been OROY!! With his rookie numbers on say the Jets?? Man he would of won in a landslide!! Heck they would of crowned him the NEXT Montana!! Again cd, We loaded him up with weapons up the ying yang.. Even Helu is a beast out of the back field.. Our season will come down to his arm bro.. Just like every other team out there.. Carr is a Christian that works VERY hard and loves the game.. If he plays good with ALL his new toys, we will be a threat in every game we play.. Carr has a rare type arm, with smarts, leadership, drive, and passion for the game!! Beware if he puts it together..

Agree to disagree on this I guess. You see the good in him and that is fine as a lot of people do. I see the stats that show some very iffy parts to his game. We will all find out soon enough who is more right on Carr. Like I said you like your team and I don't like the fact that I do think they have improved but at this point I just don't see them as a dark horse. They are another year or two away and some good drafts and FA's actually wanting to go to Oakland not being overpaid in my opinion before they can be in that conversation. Again I could be completely wrong and the Raiders shock the heck out of me and quite a few others. This is the NFL and weirder things have happened.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree on this I guess. You see the good in him and that is fine as a lot of people do. I see the stats that show some very iffy parts to his game. We will all find out soon enough who is more right on Carr. Like I said you like your team and I don't like the fact that I do think they have improved but at this point I just don't see them as a dark horse. They are another year or two away and some good drafts and FA's actually wanting to go to Oakland not being overpaid in my opinion before they can be in that conversation. Again I could be completely wrong and the Raiders shock the heck out of me and quite a few others. This is the NFL and weirder things have happened.
The days of overpaying players is OVER cd.. And we did real good in FA.. Hudson, Williams, Lofton, Smith, Helu, Lee, Crabs, Penn, ETC.. So we didn't get Suh, no problem, we got 4 for the price of one.. We didn't get the big name WR?? No problem, we drafted Amari Cooper, and got Crabs.. Everybody see the Franchise QB that Carr can be, not just Raider fans but everybody.. Im sure alot of people out there HATE it that the Raiders have Carr.. Oh, and its cool that we don't agree.. You are a Denver fan and me a Raider fan!! Oil and Water lol.. But it sure is FUN to debate..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So SI QB rankings has Carr ahead of Kap, Dalton, and Teddy B eh?? Hmmm.. Kap a young QB that's played in a SB!! Dalton young as well, and been in the playoffs!! And Teddy a good Rookie!! And yet SI has Carr ranked higher.. Why??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So SI QB rankings has Carr ahead of Kap, Dalton, and Teddy B eh?? Hmmm.. Kap a young QB that's played in a SB!! Dalton young as well, and been in the playoffs!! And Teddy a good Rookie!! And yet SI has Carr ranked higher.. Why??
Well, it just looks like the dudes at SI think Carr is just the better player.. They should know right?? They talk football for a living after all.. Me, i think Carr can be as good as he wants to be.. He has the TOOLS and the mind set to get it done!! Its up to him.. Now if Carr shines?? The Raiders WILL be the Dark Horse this year!! #1 team in the RedZone last year!! Without Coop, Hudson, Crabtree, Streater, Walford, Helu, Lee, ETC!! You think ALL those guys WILL help Carr get to the RedZone more OFTEN??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what Reggie has done with this team.. He has given us a team full of young promising players, BIG Cap money to spend, brought in a bunch of young really good FAs this year, and cleaned the books up!! The guy knows talent big time!! The dude spent 20 years in GB, and HELP make what that team what it is today!! Nobody thought he could fix the MESS he walked into, NOBODY!! And yet here we sit eh??
When some of the BEST, and most respected minds in football tell an Owner, hey this is your guy!! You Listen!!
Reggie is doing his job.. Now its the Coaches turn!! Get this TALENT TO WIN!! Hey Del Rio?? You got a 2nd year QB with FRANCHISE TALENT, A FRANCHISE LB, AND A FRANCHISE WR!! With a host of TALENT backing them!! JUST WIN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to touch on why the Vikings are the Dark Horse.. Is it cuz they got AP back?? They have had that dude for what?? 10 Years, and what have they won?? Or is it cuz of Teddy?? What if Teddy has the same slump that Carr is going to have?? Then what?? Or is it only Carr that is going to have the slump and Teddy makes his team the surprise team of the year?? Random thoughts that make you go Hmmmmmm..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to touch on why the Vikings are the Dark Horse.. Is it cuz they got AP back?? They have had that dude for what?? 10 Years, and what have they won?? Or is it cuz of Teddy?? What if Teddy has the same slump that Carr is going to have?? Then what?? Or is it only Carr that is going to have the slump and Teddy makes his team the surprise team of the year?? Random thoughts that make you go Hmmmmmm..

I would say it has a lot to do what they have on the defensive side of the ball more than anything else. They have one of the best DL's in football. The linebacker core while young looks very promising as Barr looked like one of the great young linebackers in this league along with Mack. Then you throw in drafting a guy like Kendricks in this past draft to add to an already promising group it makes people see them have maybe by the end of the year one of the top-3 front-7's in football. Secondary wise Rhodes finished as one of the top Corners in the league this past year and Harrison Smith showed he is a top-2 SS in this league. So overall the Vikings defense is young but has shown top quality play while also adding promising players to it.

Then yes the addition of one of the best players in the entire league in Peterson does definitely help. It means for Bridgewater he is not going to be the focus of what a defense tries to stop. He is going to have a lot easier windows to throw into compared to last year where he already showed great promise even without Peterson in the backfield. I mean Minnesota without Peterson was already averaging close to a touchdown more than that of Oakland and they have shown stats that Peterson is worth about a touchdown more per game which would put Minnesota in the top-10 offenses in the league. So yes again I do think Minnesota has a very young team with some great promise. I don't think this is the year that they quite break through but next year they would be a team I would not want to play.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it has a lot to do what they have on the defensive side of the ball more than anything else. They have one of the best DL's in football. The linebacker core while young looks very promising as Barr looked like one of the great young linebackers in this league along with Mack. Then you throw in drafting a guy like Kendricks in this past draft to add to an already promising group it makes people see them have maybe by the end of the year one of the top-3 front-7's in football. Secondary wise Rhodes finished as one of the top Corners in the league this past year and Harrison Smith showed he is a top-2 SS in this league. So overall the Vikings defense is young but has shown top quality play while also adding promising players to it.

Then yes the addition of one of the best players in the entire league in Peterson does definitely help. It means for Bridgewater he is not going to be the focus of what a defense tries to stop. He is going to have a lot easier windows to throw into compared to last year where he already showed great promise even without Peterson in the backfield. I mean Minnesota without Peterson was already averaging close to a touchdown more than that of Oakland and they have shown stats that Peterson is worth about a touchdown more per game which would put Minnesota in the top-10 offenses in the league. So yes again I do think Minnesota has a very young team with some great promise. I don't think this is the year that they quite break through but next year they would be a team I would not want to play.
cd, no way will that Viking D be better than the Raider D, No Way.. And Dude?? It WILL always come down to the QB, ALWAYS!! Heck, the Jets have one of the BEST front 7s in football year in year out, and what do they WIN with that?? Nada.. Ya know why?? Cuz the QB sucks.. No my bro?? It WILL come down to QBs.. If PM can play CLUTCH?? You have a chance at a SB!! If Carr is the FRANCHISE we all hope he is?? We have a chance at the playoffs!! And on and on it goes.. Now don't get me wrong, you NEED a good D RUN game etc.. But the GAME starts and ends at QB.. Game on the line who WINS you that game?? 9 out of 10 times the QB..