• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction: If Foles starts, Nagy...

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "your mother" line followed by the "you need to work on your material" were instant retard classics.

Gray pubes still thinks Amukamara is a better cover corner than Fuller.

Yeah only I never typed work on your material.

But gray pubes....original and witty, yeah? You invented that? You came up with that all on your own? You’re so inspiring.

Still confusing cover skills with zone skills, I see? Remember that time you posted stats you thought proved your point but you didn’t understand them and therefore didn’t know they actually proved you wrong? I still chuckle at that one.

Dumbest genius ever.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah only I never typed work on your material.

But gray pubes....original and witty, yeah? You invented that? You came up with that all on your own? You’re so inspiring.

Still confusing cover skills with zone skills, I see? Remember that time you posted stats you thought proved your point but you didn’t understand them and therefore didn’t know they actually proved you wrong? I still chuckle at that one.

Dumbest genius ever.

Keep making things up gray pubes. Fuller is a better cover corner than Prince and that's never going to change. Prince doesn't have better technique or any other silliness. Deal with it, get over it, move on. I know looking like an old retard bothers you but you have to let it go gray pubes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like players, coaches can make mistakes and then learn from them. Nagy's got a good mind but he can't over complicate things. Hopefully he'll indeed have learned something from last year and play to the team's strengths a bit more.
So far he is a better HC then OC. But he is on his first job as a HC. They needs to play to his teams strengths is dead on.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep making things up gray pubes. Fuller is a better cover corner than Prince and that's never going to change. Prince doesn't have better technique or any other silliness. Deal with it, get over it, move on. I know looking like an old retard bothers you but you have to let it go gray pubes.

Checkdown?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck N.O. We'll own that shit at home in November.

If we don't, the wheels have already fallen off.

I agree with the O tho. I think Nagy is tremendously overrated. I can't stress this enough. Nagy is overrated af.

With the team the Bears have, the QB, quite literally does not have to be great. Barely good, even. He just can't be the REASON they lose. For as bad as Trubisky played last year, (which, no one mentions much that he had a fairly gruesome shoulder injury, that he came back, likely too soon from, but I digress) Nagy was woeful the first half of the season IMO, and I know I've stated that many times, but he really fucked that season early.

I liked Nagy's gameplans and playcalling a little better in the second half of the season, but you know damn well, that Nagy fucking hated that. Had he done it the first 8 weeks, the Bears would've won at least 2 more games.

I hope he's learned from it. That you can't just pound a fucking square peg into a round hole, because you prefer the square peg. That isn't coaching, that's egocentricity and donkey-like stubbornness.

The Bears have a Super Bowl team, if coached right.
Believe me, I hate the fucking Saints. But they made some decent off-season moves and look to be the team to beat in the NFC (if Brees plays decent and remains upright). But yes, Nagy is not that coach who was coach of the year in '18. He is lucky he has a great D that kept his job this long. Hopefully, he brought in enough coaching talent to at least have a top 20 offense... But I doubt it. OLine will be shaky at best, and I have no confidence in the run game only because of Nagy's game plans. Brittle Foles will be lucky to make it through six weeks before Trubisky replaces him due to injury. If the Bears have another 8-8 season, which I think they will, it will be the last for Nagy and Pace.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She dead.

You are alive though. And you think deep passes down field are checkdowns. Because you're a genius.

Are you still rambling about how you think games are over before it began? Or maybe thinking Prince is better than Fuller? Move on gray pubes. Get back under that bed because once you catch the virus, it's over.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still rambling about how you think games are over before it began?

Nope.

Or maybe thinking Prince is better than Fuller?

In man coverage? Yes.

Because man is different than zone.

Move on gray pubes.

Nah.

Get back under that bed because once you catch the virus, it's over.

It's far more comfortable on top the bed. Still healthy as can be. Your continued concern is heart warming.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's far more comfortable on top the bed. Still healthy as can be. Your continued concern is heart warming.

It's not concern gray pubes. It's coming for you and the hag. Can't wait. Go coronavirus!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has made some bad throws and some great throws. But let's only remember the bad ones.

It doesn't matter if he makes great throws. Rex made great throws and he was a circus act. Jeff George and Jay Cutler made IMPOSSIBLE throws. NFL QB's are there for a reason. Most can make "great" throws. It's about making the throws you're EXPECTED TO MAKE on a consistent basis. Which he does not do.

It was like 10 pct of his throws

It was, no joke, APPROXIMATELY 18.4% of his throws. Wrong again, Nooner.

This means, that nearly 1 in every 5 pass attempts he made was absolute garbage.

Which is extra horrendous when you take into account that he only averaged 8 intended air yards per pass attempt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter if he makes great throws. Rex made great throws and he was a circus act. Jeff George and Jay Cutler made IMPOSSIBLE throws. NFL QB's are there for a reason. Most can make "great" throws. It's about making the throws you're EXPECTED TO MAKE on a consistent basis. Which he does not do.

It was like 10 pct of his throws

It was, no joke, APPROXIMATELY 18.4% of his throws. Wrong again, Nooner.

This means, that nearly 1 in every 5 pass attempts he made was absolute garbage.

Which is extra horrendous when you take into account that he only averaged 8 intended air yards per pass attempt.
Last year? when he had a bum shoulder? Either way Rich he will get a chance this year to turn it around. My gut says he will and I don't argue with things that big. I think being pushed by Nick will bring out the competitor in him. I think he started taking command of the offense a little more at seasons end. But in the end it's how the rest of the offense plays that matters a bunch.