• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction: If Foles starts, Nagy...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... will 100% try to turn Trubisky into our Taysom Hill. At the very least, Mitch will have a package. Nagy loooovvveeessss his toys. Now, you have a backup QB that's an athlete like Mitch? You know some stuff is about to go down. He is not just going to have Mitch's ass collecting splinters on the sideline.

Hill is probably going a bit far. However, Mitch is an athletic QB who can run with the ball well. He could probably catch the ball well enough if you catch the D off-guard and get him into open space. Hell, no one doubts his dedication either. I'm sure he'll throw a block if you need him to.

You know damn well that Nagy would be salivating at the chance for a "Mitch Package". That just dawned on me today.

I will bet ANYTHING, that if Foles wins the job. The next thing you hear from Nagy about Mitch will be "He'll still be involved. He'll still have a role. There's things Mitch can still bring to this team on the field."

I'll bet ya... I'll bet ya my last buck, buddy!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nagy knew how to use Trubisky Foles would not ever start.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How would you use Trubisky? And why would it be more successful? Why would it make him a better field reader and more accurate passer?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Corradelle, please come into my office"

"What's up coach?"

"We've removed you from the wham and goalline and are putting Biscuit in your place."

We're gonna score like 3 more points this season boys!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your f*cking guy got pulled on National TV for Chase Daniel and while the entire nation watched, was consoled like a toddler.

Oh yeah, he's the next Dan f*cking Marino with a better coach... *rolls eyes*

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your f*cking guy got pulled on National TV for Chase Daniel and while the entire nation watched, was consoled like a toddler.

if you give mitch all pro OL, top RB, and best WR corps, he'd be ok!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... will 100% try to turn Trubisky into our Taysom Hill. At the very least, Mitch will have a package. Nagy loooovvveeessss his toys. Now, you have a backup QB that's an athlete like Mitch? You know some stuff is about to go down. He is not just going to have Mitch's ass collecting splinters on the sideline.

Hill is probably going a bit far. However, Mitch is an athletic QB who can run with the ball well. He could probably catch the ball well enough if you catch the D off-guard and get him into open space. Hell, no one doubts his dedication either. I'm sure he'll throw a block if you need him to.

You know damn well that Nagy would be salivating at the chance for a "Mitch Package". That just dawned on me today.

I will bet ANYTHING, that if Foles wins the job. The next thing you hear from Nagy about Mitch will be "He'll still be involved. He'll still have a role. There's things Mitch can still bring to this team on the field."

I'll bet ya... I'll bet ya my last buck, buddy!

I mean...This is obviously gonna happen if Mitch is the backup...Maybe we'll run that goofy ass QB throwback like the Turkey day game vs the Lions where Daniel was so slow that a play that should have gone 30 yards went 8...Mitch probably gets us the 30...so that's a plus.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, right?

Surround Mitch with the Associated Press All-Pro Team and Mitch would turn into a "decent" option at QB.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually somewhat agree with @noonthirtyjoe.

Nagy killed Mitch last year.

Head-to-head, Mitch has way more upside than Nick, IMHumbleO. He's young, athletic af, and has a strong arm.

His footwork, mechanics and football IQ can still be coached up.

Personally, I would start Mitch, go back to zone-blocking and a simplified offense. Run it heavily thru Montgomery, and give Mitch the green fucking light, to run at will, and to push the ball down the field. Run him into the ground, and then bring in Foles to finish off and lead us into the post-season.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then bring in Foles to finish off and lead us into the post-season.

you-had-me-f80c949af0.jpg

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see idiots in here..

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch isn't quite as athletic as Taysom Hill, but he is a better passer (slightly maybe). I don't see it. Mitch is dangerous with his legs when the play breaks down and he's got an alley to run down. But as a defense, i don't think you worry a heck of a lot about him in designed runs which would be the only reason you'd put him on the field in the first place so long Foles is healthy.

I suppose that doesn't answer the question of whether or not Nagy would actually do it though. :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you use Trubisky? And why would it be more successful? Why would it make him a better field reader and more accurate passer?
Let him move and create. Like Houston does for Watson. Trubisky is better on the move. You don't see Watson being forced to be a pocket passer. Also I would give him run support.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid shit to say. How about a average oline a average RB and more then one WR, maybe throw in a TE and he will be very good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the old guy that got pulled for a unknown 6th rd QB is the answer? LMFAO.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid shit to say. How about a average oline a average RB and more then one WR, maybe throw in a TE and he will be very good.

Mitch could end up being serviceable QB. He's a shown little that he can be franchise QB

It's ok, I stuck behind ponder too long too. Not with your gusto, but I get it

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch could end up being serviceable QB. He's a shown little that he can be franchise QB

It's ok, I stuck behind ponder too long too. Not with your gusto, but I get it

Mitch is already a serviceable QB. I don't know what he will end up being. We had the worst Oline, run game, and coaching in football last year, how could he succeed? He had 1 good WR and no TE. Mitch may be good or he may suck but there is no way too know with the shit he had to work with last season. I aint giving up until he gets a real shot and blows it. It's not a Ponder situation, Ponders ceiling was serviceable and Mitch's is huge. Were talking Bears all time great potential or what you call league average.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is already a serviceable QB. I don't know what he will end up being. We had the worst Oline, run game, and coaching in football last year, how could he succeed? He had 1 good WR and no TE. Mitch may be good or he may suck but there is no way too know with the shit he had to work with last season. I aint giving up until he gets a real shot and blows it. It's not a Ponder situation, Ponders ceiling was serviceable and Mitch's is huge. Were talking Bears all time great potential or what you call league average.

Let me ask you this noon. What do you think Trubisky is given all the right circumstances you mentioned? Do you believe he's at the level of say a Deshaun Watson? Clearly you believe he's better than Foles.