• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction: If Foles starts, Nagy...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had that. ( 2 years ago when we won 12 games they were average)

He's had that. ( 2 years ago when he won 12 games they had a average run game)

He has like 7. ( Math is hard, Let's count together. 1. Robinson 2, Miller had a few decent games towards the end. 3???????????????????????

What else? New shoes? A 5 second jump on the defense every play?
( He has new shoe's but getting 5 seconds would be something new)

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? The reason Foles was needed was because every team needs a back up QB, wtf are you even babbling about. Have you always been this stupid and I just never noticed? Foles is here because Chase could not do his job. If or when we replace Trubisky we will spend more or use a high draft pick to replace a starter. Foles is not a starter duh.

Good f*cking Lord.

If Trubisky was playing average or better...Chase Daniel would still be our backup right now. Now don't get me wrong...I couldn't be happier Daniel is gone. I can't stand watching that dude play. But they only dumped Chase because they're tied to Biscuit for one more year and so he'll get his last desperate grasp and Chase was the odd man out.

How does this even need explaining?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question was fair to ask and a good question. You're just not man enough to answer it, or bright enough.

It's so ridiculous to even put Mahomes in that question.

You have to be kidding.

The f*cking guy took a franchise that hovered for years and made them a juggernaut.

I'd probably give you the benefit of the doubt on Watson, but there's ZERO QUESTION that he's better than Trubisky. But at least it's not on the ridiculously stupid level of asking about whether or not Mahomes would be better on the Bears. It's still dumb, but adding Mahomes has put you in just "I'm purposely being a dumbass about this" category.

Man enough? A f*cking toddler could figure out Mahomes vs. Trubisky. One is on the path to the HOF and a Super Bowl winner, the other it's a miracle if his offense scores 3 TD's in a game. FFS noon.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is more accurate on the run but yes his deep passing was really bad last year. He was drafted because he was deadly accurate. Atleast that was said at draft time. Everyone cry's that all we need is a average QB with this defense. I believe we have that and more in Trubisky. Fix the offense and call plays that fit what Trubisky is good at.

You tell me some thing. What do you think Watson and Mahommes would do here in Trubisky's shoe's. And would Trubisky be a star now if KC drafted him.

I don't believe the bears are cursed, I just believe Trubisky is a bad QB. Mahomes might not be as good in Chicago, but with Chicago and his former OC in KC, Bears would've been SB contenders last year instead of a 8-8 still seeking answers at the most important position. You make excuse after excuse for Mitch, but he hasn't been good. There are times he has right call, no pressure, wr open, and he just flat out misses (and yet you insist he drops more dimes than anyone, he doesnt)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has made some bad throws and some great throws. But let's only remember the bad ones. It was like 10 pct of his throws.

If he had bad more great throws than bad ones....this offense would be a lot better. The reason why you remember the great throws so vividly is because they are far more rare....when it happens you're like oh look at that.

Compare that to QBs like Rodgers and Mahomes that make great throws look routine.

Just keep sucking on his nuts fanboy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mom.

Whether you're smart or dumb...it's a word you hear often.

You're not great at insults.
I can't compete with ( your mom ) but I'm pretty good at insulting you. Of coarse you make it so easy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so ridiculous to even put Mahomes in that question.

You have to be kidding.

The f*cking guy took a franchise that hovered for years and made them a juggernaut.

I'd probably give you the benefit of the doubt on Watson, but there's ZERO QUESTION that he's better than Trubisky. But at least it's not on the ridiculously stupid level of asking about whether or not Mahomes would be better on the Bears. It's still dumb, but adding Mahomes has put you in just "I'm purposely being a dumbass about this" category.

Man enough? A f*cking toddler could figure out Mahomes vs. Trubisky. One is on the path to the HOF and a Super Bowl winner, the other it's a miracle if his offense scores 3 TD's in a game. FFS noon.
Never compared the two my self. I asked if Mahommie would be good here with our supporting cast. The answer is he would not be looking at the HOF.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe the bears are cursed, I just believe Trubisky is a bad QB. Mahomes might not be as good in Chicago, but with Chicago and his former OC in KC, Bears would've been SB contenders last year instead of a 8-8 still seeking answers at the most important position. You make excuse after excuse for Mitch, but he hasn't been good. There are times he has right call, no pressure, wr open, and he just flat out misses (and yet you insist he drops more dimes than anyone, he doesnt)
Maybe you believe the Bears would be SB contenders with Mahommies last year. I don't. Our offensive problems last year went far beyond QB. If the problem was only the QB he would be gone right now, we would have brought in a starter.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good f*cking Lord.

If Trubisky was playing average or better...Chase Daniel would still be our backup right now. Now don't get me wrong...I couldn't be happier Daniel is gone. I can't stand watching that dude play. But they only dumped Chase because they're tied to Biscuit for one more year and so he'll get his last desperate grasp and Chase was the odd man out.

How does this even need explaining?
If Trubisky played great we still would have replaced Chase with someone new. Probably still Foles too.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never compared the two my self. I asked if Mahommie would be good here with our supporting cast. The answer is he would not be looking at the HOF.

GTFOOH...The only reason KC hasn't won the Super Bowl BOTH years that Mahomes played is because the greatest Dynasty Team in the history of football won an overtime coin toss.

They were a 10-6 team...and he came in to start and they scored 150 more f*cking points dude...You're clueless if you think the Bears offense would be horrendous with him at the helm. As if that sh*t "just happens."

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trubisky played great we still would have replaced Chase with someone new. Probably still Foles too.

Not with a draft pick and Foles...and I wouldn't be so sure about that...I'd bet on Chase being back...But certainly not Foles. 100% we would not have traded 4th round capital and put in that much cash. 0%...Not...one...f*cking...iota...of..a..chance if Trubisky was the goods.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFOOH...The only reason KC hasn't won the Super Bowl BOTH years that Mahomes played is because the greatest Dynasty Team in the history of football won an overtime coin toss.

They were a 10-6 team...and he came in to start and they scored 150 more f*cking points dude...You're clueless if you think the Bears offense would be horrendous with him at the helm. As if that sh*t "just happens."
I'm sure KC's great oline, WRs, TE, RB and coaching has nothing to do with Mahommies winning. And the only reason they won one SB is because SF choked. All they had to do is run a few times in the second half but no they decided to pass pass pass and gave away a SB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with a draft pick and Foles...and I wouldn't be so sure about that...I'd bet on Chase being back...But certainly not Foles. 100% we would not have traded 4th round capital and put in that much cash. 0%...Not...one...f*cking...iota...of..a..chance if Trubisky was the goods.
Disagree. Every team needs a competent back up. Good teams that think they have a SB shot need a quality back up even more. Imagine having your season ruined because your back up stinks like Chase did. I think bringing in a quality back up was important regardless of what the starter is doing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever hear me say Mitch is a good QB or that he is playing good? You know why? because I never said it. I still have hope he can be a Alex Smith type. If we had a better option then trubisky I would be all for it.