• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction: If Foles starts, Nagy...

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you ever right about anything.

For his career Mitch's time to throw has been right about league average.

I know you need all the excuses under the sun to justify your fanboy love but quit being stupid.

Yes there are other flaws on the Bears offense. But a good QB is still a good QB regardless of what is around them. Rodgers had some dogshit offensive lines in his earlier Packer days....still balled out. Thems facts.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I asked if Mahommie would be good here with our supporting cast.

Easy answer. Yes.

Greatness isn't dependent on coaching, teammates, weather, lighting, or how tight your jock is. Greatness shines through no matter what.

Fucktard.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For his career Mitch's time to throw has been right about league average.

I know you need all the excuses under the sun to justify your fanboy love but quit being stupid.

Yes there are other flaws on the Bears offense. But a good QB is still a good QB regardless of what is around them. Rodgers had some dogshit offensive lines in his earlier Packer days....still balled out. Thems facts.
Dude I aint wasting no more time on you. The season will play out the way it does. Your opinion makes no difference and my opinion makes no difference. Well see what happens.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I aint wasting no more time on you. The season will play out the way it does. Your opinion makes no difference and my opinion makes no difference. Well see what happens.

And when he fails again....you'll blame Nagy. And every coach and the other 52 players.

But never Mitch.

Cock gobbling fanboy.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A live look in at noon preparing for the day he finally meets Mitch.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a guy that would put Jay Cutler on the Bears Mount Rushmore.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who the Bears use at QB, Foles or Trubisky. The Bears offense is going to be lucky to rank 20th in the league and will suck balls once again. Nagy can break out as many packages as he wants with Trubisky, it won't make a difference. To suggest otherwise is dreaming.

That defense, though, will be really good and keep them in almost every game (except NO).

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who the Bears use at QB, Foles or Trubisky. The Bears offense is going to be lucky to rank 20th in the league and will suck balls once again. Nagy can break out as many packages as he wants with Trubisky, it won't make a difference. To suggest otherwise is dreaming.

That defense, though, will be really good and keep them in almost every game (except NO).
Fuck N.O. We'll own that shit at home in November.

If we don't, the wheels have already fallen off.

I agree with the O tho. I think Nagy is tremendously overrated. I can't stress this enough. Nagy is overrated af.

With the team the Bears have, the QB, quite literally does not have to be great. Barely good, even. He just can't be the REASON they lose. For as bad as Trubisky played last year, (which, no one mentions much that he had a fairly gruesome shoulder injury, that he came back, likely too soon from, but I digress) Nagy was woeful the first half of the season IMO, and I know I've stated that many times, but he really fucked that season early.

I liked Nagy's gameplans and playcalling a little better in the second half of the season, but you know damn well, that Nagy fucking hated that. Had he done it the first 8 weeks, the Bears would've won at least 2 more games.

I hope he's learned from it. That you can't just pound a fucking square peg into a round hole, because you prefer the square peg. That isn't coaching, that's egocentricity and donkey-like stubbornness.

The Bears have a Super Bowl team, if coached right.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...….k?

Tell me about checkdowns again?

Shouldn't you go back under your bed and hide from the coronavirus before you die, you old fart. Is that old hag of yours dead yet?

BWW just declared the Bears lost the game against the Lions...

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you go back under your bed and hide from the coronavirus before you die, you old fart. Is that old hag of yours dead yet?

We are both alive and kicking kiddo. As always, thank you for your concern.

BWW just declared the Bears lost the game against the Lions...

On a 30 yard "checkdown".

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Nagy's gameplans and playcalling a little better in the second half of the season, but you know damn well, that Nagy fucking hated that. Had he done it the first 8 weeks, the Bears would've won at least 2 more games.

I hope he's learned from it. That you can't just pound a fucking square peg into a round hole, because you prefer the square peg. That isn't coaching, that's egocentricity and donkey-like stubbornness.

How I see it too. And props for adding the shoulder injury he played with.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are both alive and kicking kiddo. As always, thank you for your concern.

On a 30 yard "checkdown".

The "your mother" line followed by the "you need to work on your material" were instant retard classics.

Gray pubes still thinks Amukamara is a better cover corner than Fuller.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
53. does that help? Am I a child now because we disagree? Is that what this is about?
Just curious. When i was younger I would often take the unrealistically optimistic route when it came to sports teams and such. I remember thinking that the 3 C's (Curry/Chandler/Crawford) would be the next big thing in basketball, then how we'd be nuts to trade Luol Deng in a trade for a superstar. Had you said you were in your 20's or so I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope you're right. My heart wants it but my head is telling me that it's almost certain not to happen. I'm leaving the door cracked open though. Nothing could help this team more than things suddenly clicking for Mitch and him being an above average QB.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck N.O. We'll own that shit at home in November.

If we don't, the wheels have already fallen off.

I agree with the O tho. I think Nagy is tremendously overrated. I can't stress this enough. Nagy is overrated af.

With the team the Bears have, the QB, quite literally does not have to be great. Barely good, even. He just can't be the REASON they lose. For as bad as Trubisky played last year, (which, no one mentions much that he had a fairly gruesome shoulder injury, that he came back, likely too soon from, but I digress) Nagy was woeful the first half of the season IMO, and I know I've stated that many times, but he really fucked that season early.

Like players, coaches can make mistakes and then learn from them. Nagy's got a good mind but he can't over complicate things. Hopefully he'll indeed have learned something from last year and play to the team's strengths a bit more.