• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the west's top 8

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is off with the Clippers....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, that was hilarious. He tried to blame Doc and say that Doc didn't use him right and he couldn't play his "style". Then the numbers showed that he played his "style" more than he did at any other time in recent years. lol

Between crap like that, dubbing himself "Playoff P" and the collective eyeroll he got from his teammates when he tried to "rally the troops" after they got eliminated...he should probably just stfu and worry about playing basketball.

I have to say, I was a huge PG fan but I'm really glad the Lakers didn't get him.
This.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is off with the Clippers....

Something sure was last year. Ibaka is a good pickup. Apparently he and Kawhi get along and he supposedly can bring the "fun guy" out of Kawhi. If he can, the Clips should be ok. I don't think they'll win the title (even if the Lakers don't) because I don't trust PG. But they shouldn't have the off the floor issues they had last year. At least not as many.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something sure was last year. Ibaka is a good pickup. Apparently he and Kawhi get along and he supposedly can bring the "fun guy" out of Kawhi. If he can, the Clips should be ok. I don't think they'll win the title (even if the Lakers don't) because I don't trust PG. But they shouldn't have the off the floor issues they had last year. At least not as many.
Yeah, just think there is something off there and won't be surprised if Leonard and PG both leave after the season, if it's another dud. Then, the Clippers would be back to where they always have been. Or if just Leonard leaves and PG is their #1 option.....that'd be hilarious.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just think there is something off there and won't be surprised if Leonard and PG both leave after the season, if it's another dud. Then, the Clippers would be back to where they always have been. Or if just Leonard leaves and PG is their #1 option.....that'd be hilarious.

Yeah, I agree. If they have another season like the last...one or both are likely gone.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started this....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What injuries did Kawhi have? I just remember him sitting out games for load management like he always does.

Other than the beginning of the season when he was still recovering from a previous injury, I don't remember PG sitting out games because of injury.

I do remember them missing a lot of games due to load management and people saying that it could end up biting them in the ass because they needed more time on the floor together.

I'd also add that the Clippers issues were more than just "not enough time on the floor together". Most of the issues that have come up were off the floor issues.

He had his reported injuries. If it was true or not is another story but not all of games he missed was reported as rest/load management

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Ibaka and his championship experience over Harrell, but to each his own.

And to those pissing and moaning about the Clippers, just because some of us are predicting them as the #1 seed does not mean we have them winning it all.

I would too.

I just think you have it backwards.

Clippers are significantly more likely to beat the Lakers in the playoffs than in the regular season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Ibaka and his championship experience over Harrell, but to each his own.

And to those pissing and moaning about the Clippers, just because some of us are predicting them as the #1 seed does not mean we have them winning it all.
I’m not sure many people would take Harrell over Ibaka

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LAL
2. LAC
3. DEN
4. POR
5. PHX
6. UTA
7. GS
8. DAL

Dallas, Memphis or even Houston is tough for that #8
The Clippers will be lucky to get the 3rd seed, if they don't play better than tonight

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the same was said last year.

”Clippers are deeper, Clippers are better etc etc etc”

Yeah Clippers also got hilariously booted out the 2nd round of the playoffs.
That was beautiful though to see them collapse like they did. I said from the start of the season that Davis and Lebron would be the best combination in the NBA and that Paul George was over rated big time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, that was hilarious. He tried to blame Doc and say that Doc didn't use him right and he couldn't play his "style". Then the numbers showed that he played his "style" more than he did at any other time in recent years. lol

Between crap like that, dubbing himself "Playoff P" and the collective eyeroll he got from his teammates when he tried to "rally the troops" after they got eliminated...he should probably just stfu and worry about playing basketball.

I have to say, I was a huge PG fan but I'm really glad the Lakers didn't get him.

Also, have to give credit where credit is due, @HurricaneDij39 turned out be right about him.
From the beginning of the season, I thought Davis and Lebron would be a far better combination than George and Leonard. I thought George was a better player and was surprised to see him choke though until they faced the Lakers in the play offs.

Watching the Clippers fail was absolutely thrilling