• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL: Last throw by Kap to Crabtree

Final throw by Kaepernick to Crabtree - more to blame

• Total voters

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the decision was made by Kaep pre-snap so I think that is worse.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The separation happen right at the double move where Crabtree got ahead of Sherman. If ball was placed at the right spot only crabtree would of been able to make a play.(not saying he would caught it.)Like I said, Im not saying he was wide open but he had him if it was a perfect throw.

You have got to be on something. Crabtree wasn't close to open, and never got ahead of Sherman until Sherman went back to the ball. Sherman was in front of Crabtree's left shoulder the whole way. That route cannot be covered any better than it was.

If you watched that play 10 times and came away thinking Crabtree was open, I just don't know what to tell you....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that, but if true, it's a major concern IMO. I am still a fan of Kap's, but I don't like many of his post-game comments. It makes me wonder if he's working on the things he needs to work on. That's not squeezing the ball into even tighter windows. It's seeing the larger windows and throwing into them before they close.
True story...it was in his post game presser...

My mouth dropped at first...stunned..then yelled at him

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that, but if true, it's a major concern IMO. I am still a fan of Kap's, but I don't like many of his post-game comments. It makes me wonder if he's working on the things he needs to work on. That's not squeezing the ball into even tighter windows. It's seeing the larger windows and throwing into them before they close.

Yep, or is he just stubbornly remaining in denial.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm talking to a blind man here. The only time Crabtree "separated" was when Sherman broke off to make a play on the ball.

:agree: I am really trying to see what some others have seen on this play and just cant.

Has anyone checked to see if this guy is Viper? Just kidding, but he does share the same extremes but for Kaepernick instead of Smith. I talk about Smith a lot but don't defend him as much or with as much strength/venom as Viper did.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just threw up in my mouth. I hadn't seen Boldin wide open in the slot.

Sherman was all over Crabtree, its clear that there was nowhere to put that ball.
Horrible read, the fs left Boldin wide at the 5 yard line

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just threw up in my mouth. I hadn't seen Boldin wide open in the slot.

Sherman was all over Crabtree, its clear that there was nowhere to put that ball.
Horrible read, the fs left Boldin wide at the 5 yard line
Watch it over and over...you'll get the shits to go along with that vomit... :bawling:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Boldin isn't quite as open as he appears - the DB to his inside moves toward Crabtree as Kap starts throwing that way. Still, there was definitely room for a ball to get to him there. Very frustrating to see. Two of our three WRs were open on that play.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Who the hell could possibly vote that it was just a bad throw? Crabtree wasn't open for even a fraction of a second the entire play. He was about as covered as a receiver can be!

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap telegraphed that pass like a lousy point guard. Maybe he thought he was "Superman" and could complete any pass he attempted. The sad thing is that he has completed more passes to the Seahawks than he has to VD. I like Kap, but he is arrogant. There is a huge difference between confidence and arrogance.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin isn't quite as open as he appears - the DB to his inside moves toward Crabtree as Kap starts throwing that way. Still, there was definitely room for a ball to get to him there. Very frustrating to see. Two of our three WRs were open on that play.

Imagine how frustrating it is for Boldin. May be the reason he leaves in freee agency.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell could possibly vote that it was just a bad throw? Crabtree wasn't open for even a fraction of a second the entire play. He was about as covered as a receiver can be!

I think some people have confused voting for it being a bad decision as voting for not liking Kaepernick or blaming the whole loss on him. I think there would be fewer people voting for bad pass if there were SB option for both.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think some people have confused voting for it being a bad decision as voting for not liking Kaepernick or blaming the whole loss on him. I think there would be fewer people voting for bad pass if there were SB option for both.

You're probably right, but it's still nuts. There's no such thing as a good pass to a guy who's covered like a Muslim bride.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Boldin stated that he wants to come back

Thank God. I don't want to see what the offense would look like with #7 throwing to Crabby & Patton (unless Patton gets on some of that Seattle sauce & develops into the next great thing in the NFL or something).

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I voted for a bad throw. I believe if that ball is placed to the back pylon it is a TD.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God. I don't want to see what the offense would look like with #7 throwing to Crabby & Patton (unless Patton gets on some of that Seattle sauce & develops into the next great thing in the NFL or something).

He has Davis, he just doesn't know how to get the ball to him. If Boldin leaves, the Niners will draft a receiver.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I voted for a bad throw. I believe if that ball is placed to the back pylon it is a TD.

:gaah:

It WAS thrown to the back pylon! How could a deeper throw have helped the situation when Sherman was DEEPER THAN CRABTREE WAS!!??!! (imagine the Nicholas Cage, yelling at the end of the sentence inflection there). Plus Sherman is faster than Crabtree by a decent margin, so if the ball were deeper Sherman would have just run to it before Crabtree could have gotten it.

And if he would've thrown it a couple of feet to the right Sherman would have just run to it before Crabtree would have anyway; only then it would have been much easier for Sherman to have forced him out of bounds if the ball somehow got through Sherman's perfect coverage. If Sherman were any closer to Crabtree he would have actually entered his body like a spirit and possessed him. The only possible good way to throw to Crabtree in that situation would have been a comeback route, and even that would've been an extremely retarded decision considering the coverage.

That decision was a perfect 10 on the dumbass scale.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:agree:

And I'm actually pretty surprised by the numbers in the poll so far. I thought there were only a couple on here that were in the "bad throw" category. More than I thought.