• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its funny that an angry, resistant to change, old white man likes to predominantly post links from other angry, mostly white men, to his echo chamber of other angry, resistant to change old white men and thinks that he’s doing anybody a service.

Wait wait wait! Lemme get this straight: a douchebag rightwing old white man is misinterpreting actual events on his various social media platforms?!?! Shocking!

Maybe “libtard” AAANNNDDD “gekoka” will like it!!!!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its funny that an angry, resistant to change, old white man likes to predominantly post links from other angry, mostly white men, to his echo chamber of other angry, resistant to change old white men and thinks that he’s doing anybody a service.

Wait wait wait! Lemme get this straight: a douchebag rightwing old white man is misinterpreting actual events on his various social media platforms?!?! Shocking!

Nah...I would like it if you had a clue.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Climate change covers the intensifying of both colder and hotter weather.

Hahaha...when Global Warming just doesn’t make any sense, change the term that covers it all.

It is a term that covers what climate has always done...change over time.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old white men were hippies in the 60’s / 70’s and as such that racist narrative needs to be put to bed . Also. I believe I have put up numerous people of color on my postings.

I do however think this thread is on its last legs as long as insults are being hurled at posters

Today I got up really disappointed with the personal attacks from the last week and here you go with the Libtard thing pretty much throwing gas on the fire

Don’t worry you aren’t the only one but I think I will pull the plug on this nonsense and people can go to the SportsHoopla politics forum where perhaps the atmosphere is less restrictive

I am still tossing it around and I will make my choice by Monday but I really don’t think I am going to see what I need to see but the door is still open

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can’t help the fact that the truth hurts bro.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old white men were hippies in the 60’s / 70’s and as such that racist narrative needs to be put to bed . Also. I believe I have put up numerous people of color on my postings.

I do however think this thread is on its last legs as long as insults are being hurled at posters

Today I got up really disappointed with the personal attacks from the last week and here you go with the Libtard thing pretty much throwing gas on the fire

Don’t worry you aren’t the only one but I think I will pull the plug on this nonsense and people can go to the SportsHoopla politics forum where perhaps the atmosphere is less restrictive

I am still tossing it around and I will make my choice by Monday but I really don’t think I am going to see what I need to see but the door is still open

I don’t take it as an insult, it’s just a name on here. What I do find insulting are the things he says about the greatest president ever

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t take it as an insult, it’s just a name on here. What I do find insulting are the things he says about the greatest president ever
That he or anyone else can do but twice this week I have had one poster call another poster a liar ( 2 different occasions 2 different people ) and another name call

Add to that I issued a general warning about insults that has gone ignored as recently as a few weeks ago . The only thing I can draw from that is they dont want the thread up . Now if I start banning people I get flak. If I let it go I get flak . I don’t have to have this thread up and the agreement was no insults period

So that is where we stand

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is BS

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yes. HE'S the one who crossed a line with libtard.

Not the people who actually use it to describe anybody who isn't a Trump supporter. :L

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes. HE'S the one who crossed a line with libtard.

Not the people who actually use it to describe anybody who isn't a Trump supporter. :L
Your not helping your cause

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Close Lower as Trump’s Mexico Tariff Threat Rattles Markets

“This will impact consumer spending. This will impact corporate earnings. This is utilizing a trade policy tool to enforce policy outside of trade, and that sets a concerning precedent and leaves investors wondering how else tariffs could possibly be used,” said Kristina Hooper, chief global market strategist at Invesco. “Markets were already freaking out over existing tariffs. We’ve just thrown gas on the fire.”

Gee it's almost like Trump's trade wars are hurting Americans. :L

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stocks Close Lower as Trump’s Mexico Tariff Threat Rattles Markets

“This will impact consumer spending. This will impact corporate earnings. This is utilizing a trade policy tool to enforce policy outside of trade, and that sets a concerning precedent and leaves investors wondering how else tariffs could possibly be used,” said Kristina Hooper, chief global market strategist at Invesco. “Markets were already freaking out over existing tariffs. We’ve just thrown gas on the fire.”

Gee it's almost like Trump's trade wars are hurting Americans. :L

Short term pain can be dealt with for long term success

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let’s hear it. How’s Mexico gonna pay for that wall?

They arent. We are (if it even gets built). And we're paying for the tarriffs. Cuz that's how they work. This is just Trump making life more difficult and expensive for Americans - then spending billions of our tax dollars to ease the difficulties hes causing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That he or anyone else can do but twice this week I have had one poster call another poster a liar ( 2 different occasions 2 different people ) and another name call

Add to that I issued a general warning about insults that has gone ignored as recently as a few weeks ago . The only thing I can draw from that is they dont want the thread up . Now if I start banning people I get flak. If I let it go I get flak . I don’t have to have this thread up and the agreement was no insults period

So that is where we stand

those quotes boldened should be an indicator that calling someone a libtard isnt the thing that puts it "over the line " it is just adding more fuel to the fire

now earlier this AM i answered a post with those concerns saying this thread wont last long BEFORE the above comments were made

now if you wish to call me out on my BS you can do so , just keep your insults in check when you do so

now its pretty easy , if i allow personal attacks then this board deteriorates into ESPN . if i get involved in personal attacks ( meaning i make them ) then its impossible for me to keep any semblance of order

see that is the lesson i learned from my huge mistakes earlier in my tenure here

now people asked me to reconsider putting this thread back up after the first time fiasco and i agreed as long as insults were not happening .

several times i have corrected people and got flak for it i made a couple of general statements about it and they were ignored

so no one insult isnt the killer but the combination of ALL things are

now you think what you want because you will anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.