• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that no one mentioned the shooters race but you. Maybe because some of us dont think its a white or black problem. But a too many guns floating around in the hands of the public problem.
And that is exactly my point. Thanks for backing it up. No one has or even will mention race... because he’s not white. It’s funny how that works... and please dont tell me im wrong. Its been obvious for the last 5 or 6 years. I find it incredibly sad your networks cant tell a complete story unless its in their favor. Don’t be that dude who sees the world only through prescribed CNN glasses. Funny.. white privilege.. guess it means you get your picture in the paper more often.

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is exactly my point. Thanks for backing it up. No one has or even will mention race... because he’s not white. It’s funny how that works... and please dont tell me im wrong. Its been obvious for the last 5 or 6 years. I find it incredibly sad your networks cant tell a complete story unless its in their favor. Don’t be that dude who sees the world only through prescribed CNN glasses. Funny.. white privilege.. guess it means you get your picture in the paper more often.

What it really means is, if it was a white guy they would look for every reason to say he was a lone disturbed individual. But because he is black, they will look for any gang affiliations, did he ever even say the word muslim and try to paint it as a cultural problem.

But thanks for playing.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it really means is, if it was a white guy they would look for every reason to say he was a lone disturbed individual. But because he is black, they will look for any gang affiliations, did he ever even say the word muslim and try to paint it as a cultural problem.

But thanks for playing.
Dont mind playing.. kinda fun... but we should flip roles next time with you being the teacher.. im getting kinda burned out:heh:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re thinking if shutting down this thread now?540 pages later?

Why now? Too many sane, rational, progressive commentators spoiling your old white man party?

Cant stick your head in the sand anymore?
The echo chamber losing its echo?

Just because the old white ignorant men online here might have been younger once, doesnt mean that they arent completely out of touch, closeminded, ignorant deplorables now.

There were plenty of asshole hippies then, and there are plenty of angry white deplorables now.
I think I have already described why and I gave a timeline for a reason and not once was political discourse involved

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont mind playing.. kinda fun... but we should flip roles next time with you being the teacher.. im getting kinda burned out:heh:

BUt you havent finished teaching me how frightening things like change and real equality are sensei

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t really know much about the va shooter . When I googled it up to get general information on it imagine my horror that got 17 liberal news outlets to one conservative one on page one alone from google . His race wasn’t mentioned on any of them even fox . They did say he used a 45 caliber pistol with a suppressor.

I have a legal suppressor I got here in MI . It’s a 2 year process and you go into a federal registry. You are supposed to be heavily investigated . So how did he get one ? Was it legal ?

I use my suppressor in my back yard when I target shoot . I have it so I don’t disturb my neighbors . A suppressor costs a lot of money and it took 2 years to be cleared to have one

So watch the knee jerk reactions to “ solve “ this issue .
This was a semiautomatic pistol not the bs lie definition of assault weapon .

And ask yourself this ,why does a supposedly neutral search engine have such a slanted search process as google does

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder why Schiff would send such a letter for an investigation I am to buy was legit ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder why Schiff would send such a letter for an investigation I am to buy was legit ?

Maybe because he realizes Barr is on the hunt to find information to support Trumps perspective. And as such, he will likely only declassify the parts that fit the story he is already convinced of.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because he realizes Barr is on the hunt to find information to support Trumps perspective. And as such, he will likely only declassify the parts that fit the story he is already convinced of.
Or perhaps this whole thing is shady and he is afraid of the ramifications and out right bogus crap the American public will find out about .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting ,

That is why we need everything declassified

Just to be clear: if you don't think the spying of a presidential campaign, an unprecedented event in American history, is worth looking into; you are ok with unchecked government
powers.

This is really damaging to the Special Counsel’s already damaged credibility. Why delete those two lines in a lengthy, 490-page report? No reason other than to make it appear more damaging than it actually was.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good question

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The new liberal cat call to deflect , “ conspiracy theory “

Comey is in trouble , as well as clapper , Brennan ohr strzok mccabe rosenstein page and Lynch , HRC.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot say mean things about immigrants, minorities, PoC, LGBT+ etc because it causes hatred and violence towards them, so please don't say mean things, but these fucking evil, disgusting, racist, xenophobic sub-human right wingers need kicked off the internet and punched"

Free speech in action

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now let’s really look at this headline

It’s the left wing version

The right wing version is 54% support Roe vs wade should be overturned

What it should say , the country is split on
Roe vs wade

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or perhaps this whole thing is shady and he is afraid of the ramifications and out right bogus crap the American public will find out about .

IM fine with declassifying ALL of it. Im not fine with a man who was put into position to protect the President having the ability to cherry pick information to spin the narrative in a direction that would please the President and his followers. And that is where this is headed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn’t this a tad bit radical ? Come on !

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The new liberal cat call to deflect , “ conspiracy theory “

Comey is in trouble , as well as clapper , Brennan ohr strzok mccabe rosenstein page and Lynch , HRC.

So are you going to celebrate when Trump goes Kim Jun Un and has Strokz executed for Treason against him??

Just want to get your response on record you know. Because conviction for Treason is a death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.