• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM fine with declassifying ALL of it. Im not fine with a man who was put into position to protect the President having the ability to cherry pick information to spin the narrative in a direction that would please the President and his followers. And that is where this is headed.
You mean like Holder who even said that ? You let that go ? The AG ‘s job is to investigate and bring up charges prosecution . This is crap shark .

You wanted trump to be looked into for collusion and he was but yet you have no want to at all to know if our DoJ fbi cia etc were involved in trying to rig an election .

You believe a sitting president has the right to investigate an opposition party without probable cause ?

It is well known the fisa warrant was the main thing used and it was proved to be bogus . HRC through fusion GPS funded it as opposition research and the fbi , comey , used a story he leaked to the press as “ verification “

If that is true then it’s a frame job against a duly elected president

You can hate Trump. That’s fine but you can’t illegally investigate him without cause

And he gets his right to be presumed innocent as well

If we lose this then justice is gone

And so far the only information that is being cherry picked is what I posted above favoring the Democrats

No conservative is ever going to accept an investigation from Clinton donors exclusively and we know from the names I mentioned above and their involvement that this wasn’t on the up and up hence declassifying is needed

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you going to celebrate when Trump goes Kim Jun Un and has Strokz executed for Treason against him??

Just want to get your response on record you know. Because conviction for Treason is a death sentence.
It’s stupid to say that and you know that commentators is off the rails and if you believe that I feel sorry for you

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s stupid to say that and you know that commentators is off the rails and if you believe that I feel sorry for you

The man himself has said that investigating him was treasonous.

Treason is punishable by death.

The man also called for NY to reinstate the death penalty for the central park five. Now mind you these were five individuals who were PRESUMED innocent, and later found to actually be innocent. But he was willing to put them to death if found guilty although they had done nothing to him personally.

So the idea that he WOULD push for the death penalty for those who did slight him actually is not as far off as you would like to think.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No conservative is ever going to accept an investigation from Clinton donors exclusively and we know from the names I mentioned above and their involvement that this wasn’t on the up and up hence declassifying is needed

And there in is the real issue. You have bought into the conspiracy that this was ALL about getting Trump and conservatives. And no moderate or liberal is going to by shit that comes from Bill Barr at this point because he has shown that he is Donald Trumps man and anything that comes from him was likely crafted to please the emperor.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there in is the real issue. You have bought into the conspiracy that this was ALL about getting Trump and conservatives. And no moderate or liberal is going to by shit that comes from Bill Barr at this point because he has shown that he is Donald Trumps man and anything that comes from him was likely crafted to please the emperor.
i have posted this stuff long before barr entered the picture , long before it. as to buying into a conspiracy theory all of this comes from testimony and one of the IG investigations and the senate

i cant believe you arent even curious about it . that is totally amazing

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man himself has said that investigating him was treasonous.

Treason is punishable by death.

The man also called for NY to reinstate the death penalty for the central park five. Now mind you these were five individuals who were PRESUMED innocent, and later found to actually be innocent. But he was willing to put them to death if found guilty although they had done nothing to him personally.

So the idea that he WOULD push for the death penalty for those who did slight him actually is not as far off as you would like to think.
the man was saying trump would call on putin and kim jong un to keep him in power . come on

that isnt radical ? and you defend that ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the man was saying trump would call on putin and kim jong un to keep him in power . come on

that isnt radical ? and you defend that ?

You realize the man IM speaking of is Trump right??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have posted this stuff long before barr entered the picture , long before it. as to buying into a conspiracy theory all of this comes from testimony and one of the IG investigations and the senate

i cant believe you arent even curious about it . that is totally amazing

BArr is just the latest Trump accolite pushing the conspiracy against Trump mantra. Devin Nunes, Lindsey Graham and a few other prominent Republicans have spun this farce. I cant believe the GOP that has cried for years that the DNC only wants immigrants to try and tilt the election, is all fine and good with Russia and likely other enemies working to do exactly that.

But I guess its ok because they were working to get Trump elected.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BArr is just the latest Trump accolite pushing the conspiracy against Trump mantra. Devin Nunes, Lindsey Graham and a few other prominent Republicans have spun this farce. I cant believe the GOP that has cried for years that the DNC only wants immigrants to try and tilt the election, is all fine and good with Russia and likely other enemies working to do exactly that.

But I guess its ok because they were working to get Trump elected.
they spun it because the evidence is there and again what proof do you have of that ? none

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they spun it because the evidence is there and again what proof do you have of that ? none

The evidence is also there that Trump knew what Russia was doing and why, and was more than willing to benefit from it. The evidence is also there that he did everything short of firin Mueller to protect himself and his family.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize you are answering a post about a reporter on MSMBC right

You are under the impression that my take on trump is based off of what MSM says about him, when actually its based on what he does and says.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit that you have been duped into using the incorrect Global warming by those who wish to confuse and control the narrative. It really isn't a difficult thing to do. Climate science is a real thing, there has never been a course of study titled Global warming science.

Of course climate has always changed, but that isn't the issue is it? Intensified increasing occurrences of dangerous climatic conditions is the issue. It is real, the frequency and heightened intensity of climatic conditions on earth cannot be denied, even by those who insist upon using the incorrect global warming.

Nope...it was global warming for decades. It only became climate change when the narrative was obviously bullshit.

https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/global-warming-101.htm[URL="https://www.classcentral.com/course/coursera-global-warming-i-the-science-and-modeling-of-climate-change-1151"]Free Online Course: Global Warming I: The Science and Modeling of Climate Change from Coursera | Class Central[/URL]

These were just two with a quick search.

I keep seeing worst in 90 years and such...that means it has been worse. I also don’t deny climate change. I question the effect and degree man has on it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...it was global warming for decades. It only became climate change when the narrative was obviously bullshit.

Online Course: Global Warming 101Free Online Course: Global Warming I: The Science and Modeling of Climate Change from Coursera | Class Central

These were just two with a quick search.

I keep seeing worst in 90 years and such...that means it has been worse. I also don’t deny climate change. I question the effect and degree man has on it.

I hope that you didn't count on me not checking out your references. I did and you certainly know the difference between a course and degreed course of study in the first instance. Your second reference says everything in the title.

I'm actually thrilled that you question the effect that people have on climate. If everyone was as inquisitive, we wouldn't have opposition to the overwhelming conclusive evidence that the vast majority of climate scientists have reached.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that you didn't count on me not checking out your references. I did and you certainly know the difference between a course and degreed course of study in the first instance. Your second reference says everything in the title.

I'm actually thrilled that you question the effect that people have on climate. If everyone was as inquisitive, we wouldn't have opposition to the overwhelming conclusive evidence that the vast majority of climate scientists have reached.

I would hope you checked out the references. The first one is a course, just not for a degree. The second one is but includes both references. You also said never, which is highly unlikely, considering 20 years ago it was global warming, not climate change.

You say a vast majority of scientists claim that climate change is real. Did you ever ask where they got that number? I can’t remember where I read it and have been looking, but I read or listened to a claim that number came from ONE study, I believe it was out of Princeton, and got legs. That is what people have been parroting.

Now, I believe man does cause some increase in temperatures over time, meaning if all people died tomorrow, the planet’s rate of change would slow down...not stop.

I also believe if all other animals died tomorrow, the rate of change would slow down.

I also believe that man has no ability to change climate patterns, and it would be very dangerous to do so.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being black or Democrat did not make DeWayne Craddock a murderer. Being gay, transgender or the child of an illegal immigrant did not make the Colorado shooters murderers. What we are saying is being white and conservative does not make one a murderer either. Evil exists.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny I didn’t see bush criticize your administration

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I understand you better now. White men equal ignorance. Black man equal intelligence. I see a bit of racism towards the white race in that there notion lil pilgrim. Sad sad sad. Thought you were above that. 2nd thing ive gotten wrong today. 1st was me thinking that you'd actually surprise me and make some sense today.

Except I’m white, old, and a man.

Thank you for continuously proving my point, chachi.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have already described why and I gave a timeline for a reason and not once was political discourse involved

Uh huh.

But we all know better, right ex-hippie?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good question

Stupid question that obviously appeals to simple minded folk.

Cummings’ wife isnt the President, or an elected official.

Is it really that hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.