• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no more then HRC verbally abusing marines while her husband was president . look trump is a jerk in his personal life and in his dealings with people . no argument here but i didnt hire him to be a saint

No one worried that seeing someone's name would send Hillary into a hissy that might cause her to do something stupid in international negotiations.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one worried that seeing someone's name would send Hillary into a hissy that might cause her to do something stupid in international negotiations.
big jump there dont you think ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is the video i believe EHB5 says i never gave him an answer to as to where the source was . all he had to do was look in the right hand corner of the tape and it says clearly who the freaking source is projectveritas.com that is the 1st fucking time i gave the source

Yeah who cares what’s said on tape right?

I have provided sources . You don’t post anything but emotion with no sources at all to boot.

Maybe you should fix yourself and hold yourself to the standard you hold me too

here is another response to it . again the source was listed clearly on the video clip itself project veritas.com in plain fucking english that would be the 2nd time i went back to the original source

I fairly certain I did .but I won’t continue to chase my tail about it

The video is what it is

the 3rd response to the video that had the fucking source on it lower right hand corner projectveritas.com and reference my response above

the tweet came from james o keefe which clearly denotes i got it on twitter . so Mr o keefe went to the project veritas site and posted the clip which i reposted

all of this was there , all of this was easily seen as to what source it was and where it originally came from

something i believe you said i failed to do . so yes i answered your question from the original post as i said i had

now this is the last time i am going back to do BS you could have done easily yourself as i only went to search every post you ever have made and scrolled to the applicable post

now if this isnt the clip then enlighten me

if it is then we will see what kind of man you are about maybe retracting the whole liar thing

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Polls are polls and this sketchy but the POV is legitimate

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read this whole thread , troubling what FB did . Shouldn’t happen

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as an update. The White House and the acting Sec of Defense just confirmed that they did actually send out a missive to move (aka hide) the USS John McCain from the President on his trip to Japan, now apparently it didnt happen. But I still question the NEED to hide a US Warship based on its name in order to prevent a PResidential Temper Tantrum.
And herein lies my problem with the guy. Its not policy per se, but the MAN himself. He does not embody what I want my representative leader to be. We can, and should, do better.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is from his acting chief of staff . Do with it what you please

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope you checked out the references. The first one is a course, just not for a degree. The second one is but includes both references. You also said never, which is highly unlikely, considering 20 years ago it was global warming, not climate change.

You say a vast majority of scientists claim that climate change is real. Did you ever ask where they got that number? I can’t remember where I read it and have been looking, but I read or listened to a claim that number came from ONE study, I believe it was out of Princeton, and got legs. That is what people have been parroting.

Now, I believe man does cause some increase in temperatures over time, meaning if all people died tomorrow, the planet’s rate of change would slow down...not stop.

I also believe if all other animals died tomorrow, the rate of change would slow down.

I also believe that man has no ability to change climate patterns, and it would be very dangerous to do so.

I understand skepticism.
I understand the difference between belief and fact.
I understand the difference between opinion and fact.
I understand the need to rely on peer-reviewed scientific studies.
...and I understand the reasoning behind the obstructionist position, which is employed by those who operate within a fear based life:D but seriously...(Good article)

Scientists Agree: Global Warming is Happening and Humans ...
https://www.ucsusa.org/.../scientists-agree-global-warming-happening-humans-primary-cause

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is from his acting chief of staff . Do with it what you please

th
:D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny I didn’t see bush criticize your administration

Let's be honest, Bush didn't have time to criticize, he was too busy studying all of the fixes Obama used to pull the wrecked economy out of the muck that he left it in. :nod:

Interesting that the ole' attack the messenger and not the message tactic is being used here!:yes:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maxine “ impeach 45 “ Waters district

Pelosi’s. Not any better

You could literally post similar ones on almost every member of the HOR and definitely can with every U.S. Senator. I hope that your point isn't to blame them, but rather to point out that the braggarts who claim that this is such a great economy, miss the mark because isn't as great as it appears to be. Where you see trash, I see opportunity for employment and improvement.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand skepticism.
I understand the difference between belief and fact.
I understand the difference between opinion and fact.
I understand the need to rely on peer-reviewed scientific studies.
...and I understand the reasoning behind the obstructionist position, which is employed by those who operate within a fear based life:D but seriously...(Good article)

Scientists Agree: Global Warming is Happening and Humans ...
https://www.ucsusa.org/.../scientists-agree-global-warming-happening-humans-primary-cause

How many climate scientists exist in the world?
Were these participants chosen at random? This is a key question because to have a 100% consensus is likely to be biased.
To what extent are humans causing the warming trend?
Would the Earth be warming without humans?
Why has not one prediction of theirs actually come true?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many climate scientists exist in the world?
Were these participants chosen at random? This is a key question because to have a 100% consensus is likely to be biased.
To what extent are humans causing the warming trend?
Would the Earth be warming without humans?
Why has not one prediction of theirs actually come true?

Lets see, they have predicted the polar ice caps melting and sea levels rising. GUess what?? Both are coming to pass. They have predicted more severe weather. Half of Arkansas is flooded and its only June. 500 tornados in a 30 day period.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you buy polls ...... I don’t but here is what they say on impeachment

Same thing happened during the Nixon administration, before the fact came out. Americans aren't very good readers, they pay far more attention to alternative entertainment than to the political body(s) that rob them blind on a daily basis. Nothing has changed since Nixon and it looks like a replay of the same thing now. When the facts come out to the consistently uninvolved, these polls will change.

Here's the game plan, Pelosi will continue to insist upon year long investigations into various (now obvious) Trump wrong doing. This is because the American public has a penchant to move on quickly from one big event to the other because of a collective low attention span. So an impeachment trial now would largely be forgotten as the actual election draws near if held now. Just as it was in the Nixon years impeachment hearing will begin sometime around May 2020, the first articles of impeachment will pass a month or two later, and Trump will face the prospect of going through with impeachment with all of his shit coming out, or will, l like Nixon, resign in disgrace. Trump being the cowardly loser, that he's been throughout the entirety of his life will choose resign and continue to make money off of all of the remaining rubes who will, like some who followed Nixon, still believe that there was some sort of conspiracy against him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing happened during the Nixon administration, before the fact came out. Americans aren't very good readers, they pay far more attention to alternative entertainment than to the political body(s) that rob them blind on a daily basis. Nothing has changed since Nixon and it looks like a replay of the same thing now. When the facts come out to the consistently uninvolved, these polls will change.

Here's the game plan, Pelosi will continue to insist upon year long investigations into various (now obvious) Trump wrong doing. This is because the American public has a penchant to move on quickly from one big event to the other because of a collective low attention span. So an impeachment trial now would largely be forgotten as the actual election draws near if held now. Just as it was in the Nixon years impeachment hearing will begin sometime around May 2020, the first articles of impeachment will pass a month or two later, and Trump will face the prospect of going through with impeachment with all of his shit coming out, or will, l like Nixon, resign in disgrace. Trump being the cowardly loser, that he's been throughout the entirety of his life will choose resign and continue to make money off of all of the remaining rubes who will, like some who followed Nixon, still believe that there was some sort of conspiracy against him.

You know some will say that it is a politically timed hit job and an attempted COUP!!

ITS A COUP DAMN IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.