• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is there and they have been and you play this sorry game every time go back and look .

See I used to actually go back and look but then I realized you were just making it up so I stopped.

Remember that video you still haven't found the source for?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already but I will give you a basic one . The trade laws China has in place hurt us while ours aren’t as tough . Now how about we get something that least makes it equal . Now it’s not

Hahaha what?? That's not a reason!

You just said "they hurt us". That's not an argument. You haven't explained how or why.

HOW do they hurt us? WHY do you think/know they are hurting us?

You can just admit you don't know about the topic man, it's ok.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I don't disagree. We contribute. How do we stop people from fucking and having more kids? Because this planet will continue to evolve based upon our existence here. You want to leave a smaller footprint? Make your foot smaller.

We dont. But we do realize that half our technology in energy is based on 5000 year old ideas of burning shit to produce warmth, energy and power. And the only real reason we are not moving towards low impact energy sources, is because its more profitable to burn the planet to a crisp.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was terrible about the old deals? And why are the new deals so much better? What was the problem we were trying to fix?
Jobs. Remember when is was said that "those jobs will never be coming back"? Well with those trade deals and tax plans, he was right. But they did. With a change in policy.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont. But we do realize that half our technology in energy is based on 5000 year old ideas of burning shit to produce warmth, energy and power. And the only real reason we are not moving towards low impact energy sources, is because its more profitable to burn the planet to a crisp.
That is very simplistic view of why we still use fossil fuels. IF there was a more effective and efficient way to provide energy, we would use it. So what are you willing to give up? Cars? Airplanes? A/C?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jobs. Remember when is was said that "those jobs will never be coming back"? Well with those trade deals and tax plans, he was right. But they did. With a change in policy.

Actually manufacturing jobs, coal mining, and those jobs did NOT in fact come back. Other jobs have materialized and thats great. But the median income has not really gone up, and a good portion of the new jobs created dont pay dick. So for all this progress, many Americans are working two and three jobs to afford living in America.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very simplistic view of why we still use fossil fuels. IF there was a more effective and efficient way to provide energy, we would use it. So what are you willing to give up? Cars? Airplanes? A/C?

Effective and efficient dont equal profitable. For fuck sake, you cant go solar in most states without still being attached to a power grid because power companies lobbied for exactly that rule.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the science is there to prove that our use of fossil fuels is contributing to the ozone layer thinning. The thinning Ozone is a part of why climate is changing. So yes I do think we are having a direct impact at this point. DO I think we will destroy the planet?? Nope. Do I think we will eventually make it unsuitable for life as we are accustomed to?? Yep.

Nearly 500 species have gone extinct during the last century–and in most cases, we humans are to blame. According to a 2015 study by the National Autonomous University (UNAM), 477 species have disappeared since 1900 due to our degradation and destruction of their natural habitats

So your answer for a possibility of unsuitability of life as we are accustomed is to stop life as we are accustomed?

There are studies that say we lose more than a thousand species every year. It is funny we keep finding new species though. With all that being said, what is the big deal?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill see your one and raie you three.

. If the former first lady, senator and secretary of state is above the law than we have no constitutional government.

. If a B listed celebrity from Chicago is above the law than we have no constitutional environment.

. If those who are in place to uphold the law (FBI) are corrupt, biased and above their own laws than we as ordinary citizens have no constitutional hope.

Heres the puzzling thing. You support JS after he was cleared of (obvious crimes) of racially motivated hate but cannot for the life of you clear a president when being cleared also, but not only that, by the head of the FBI himself.

Selective outrage at work again I spose.[/ QUOTE]
Whatever you do do, stay away from drugs, they seem to make you... well..Illogical. There was a Republican congress that spent multiple millions of dollars investigating her and they came up with zilch. Now to be clear, I'm not defending her, even though the responsibility for securing and funding our embassies was that of congress, but you have to ask why so many who hated her, couldn't find one thing to charge her with.

I'm not sure who or what you're referring to when you write about JS???? Care to clear that up a bit??

I wrote and posted information on CoIntellPro earlier, welcome to my world! How does it feel to have such a tiny fraction of what's normal for certain segments of the country, touch your life albeit from a distance?

I'll take your charge of "selective outrage" " 365.5 days of the year in exchange for the complete ignorance, willful or not ,of the things that your country has done and continues to do in your name to your fellow countrymen//women.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again if any of it was provable , which it isnt , then he would have refered it . sorry no dice

Which part of he did refer it to the ONLY constitutional body with the authority to make such charges against a sitting president, don't you understand?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny kenn starr found a way

Sorry ole' buddy, but what Ken Star did was a public pronouncement, want proof? Answer this, What ultimately happened to Bill Clinton and who were the tryers of his case?

Come on, you can say it...Congress! How was he tried? Impeachment! BTW: that was for a blow job not what we have today, treason!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually manufacturing jobs, coal mining, and those jobs did NOT in fact come back. Other jobs have materialized and thats great. But the median income has not really gone up, and a good portion of the new jobs created dont pay dick. So for all this progress, many Americans are working two and three jobs to afford living in America.
Actually, the median income in this country has had the largest 3 year growth in recent times. And unemployment is at a all time low. Of course both are coming off of a very stagnant decade of economic decline. It appears that this has been reversed. All since Trump has taken over and implemented his economic policies.

See this is where I struggle. As I have stated, I have little respect for Trump as a man or as a leader. He is a terrible leader. But that doesn't mean he hasn't done things that have been the right thing to do. But the hate for this guy by some is so deep that they refuse to even accept facts that do show this. they make up stories. Fake news, if you will. And this I really don't understand. There is enough shit on this guy that you don't need to make things up. Just focus on what we know he has done.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effective and efficient dont equal profitable. For fuck sake, you cant go solar in most states without still being attached to a power grid because power companies lobbied for exactly that rule.
Which is why the government should not be involved in picking winners and losers. If solar, or wind, or fairy dust is the most efficient technology and can scale and is reliable, it will win out over time.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the median income in this country has had the largest 3 year growth in recent times. And unemployment is at a all time low. Of course both are coming off of a very stagnant decade of economic decline. It appears that this has been reversed. All since Trump has taken over and implemented his economic policies.

See this is where I struggle. As I have stated, I have little respect for Trump as a man or as a leader. He is a terrible leader. But that doesn't mean he hasn't done things that have been the right thing to do. But the hate for this guy by some is so deep that they refuse to even accept facts that do show this. they make up stories. Fake news, if you will. And this I really don't understand. There is enough shit on this guy that you don't need to make things up. Just focus on what we know he has done.

I guess we look at things a little different. To me, if my pay goes up by 3%, but my cost of living (food, electric, things required to live) go up by roughly the same amount... then that median income was offset by the actual cost of living. 10 years ago, the average American could not afford a medical emergency or to be out of work for more than a month. Today the same still holds true. As I have said its great more people are employed. I just dont see the improvement for the AVERAGE American under the Trump plan.. but rich folks have sure gotten a little richer.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we look at things a little different. To me, if my pay goes up by 3%, but my cost of living (food, electric, things required to live) go up by roughly the same amount... then that median income was offset by the actual cost of living. 10 years ago, the average American could not afford a medical emergency or to be out of work for more than a month. Today the same still holds true. As I have said its great more people are employed. I just dont see the improvement for the AVERAGE American under the Trump plan.. but rich folks have sure gotten a little richer.
Everybody has gotten richer. The numbers below the poverty line are the also the lowest they have been for a long time. But you are correct, the CPI has risen over the last 3 years at a higher rate than the previous couple of years. But the growth isn't historically that out of line for a bustling economic era.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The unemployment rate was already low and dropping. That's not the trade war doing that. And in fact the trade wars have hurt many us manufacturers and employers. The negative impacts of trade wars is pretty well known and this time was/has been no different.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry ole' buddy, but what Ken Star did was a public pronouncement, want proof? Answer this, What ultimately happened to Bill Clinton and who were the tryers of his case?

Come on, you can say it...Congress! How was he tried? Impeachment! BTW: that was for a blow job not what we have today, treason!
well we dont have treason or any proof of that at all . what we do have is an attempted coup by the deep state obama supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.