• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I used to actually go back and look but then I realized you were just making it up so I stopped.

Remember that video you still haven't found the source for?
i asked you about that , and i believe i told you the source later on . but you went weeks without answering it when i gave the final answer and now we are back to square one

look if you dont want to go back and look , fine , but dont expect i am going to do your leg work . i am on the record and i am not going over the same shit over and over again because you cant scroll backwards or search engine

i dont have the time or want to for the results i get

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the median income in this country has had the largest 3 year growth in recent times. And unemployment is at a all time low. Of course both are coming off of a very stagnant decade of economic decline. It appears that this has been reversed. All since Trump has taken over and implemented his economic policies.

See this is where I struggle. As I have stated, I have little respect for Trump as a man or as a leader. He is a terrible leader. But that doesn't mean he hasn't done things that have been the right thing to do. But the hate for this guy by some is so deep that they refuse to even accept facts that do show this. they make up stories. Fake news, if you will. And this I really don't understand. There is enough shit on this guy that you don't need to make things up. Just focus on what we know he has done.

I agree some people will oppose Trump on everything solely for the sake of being anti trump. I also don't think that any of the regulars here are doing that.

There is plenty to criticize Trump for on the economy despite the undeniable fact that the economy has been very strong during his presidency. Trade wars are damaging. Don't make the mistake of thinking that because the economy has been strong at the same time that that means the trade wars are helping the economy.

There is also a significant lag in many economic policies. For example I'm pro tax cuts as a general principal, but stating that the tax cuts are responsible for all of the economic growth we are seeing is a very dubious claim. There's a lot more to sift through than just, "economy good, Trump good".

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part of he did refer it to the ONLY constitutional body with the authority to make such charges against a sitting president, don't you understand?
what charges ? i have seen none

however i welcome impeachment , go for it , he most likely wont get convicted do to lack of evidence and of course the senate wont go for it

the benefit to me is once they blow it then its over and it cant be done again for this nonsense

but again just because the president blows his top over a BS investigation doesnt mean any crimes were committed . in the end there was no collusion and no obstruction

now you can snort that mueller nonsense till the cows come home but as i have shown throughout the day there are huge questions about this farce

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i asked you about that , and i believe i told you the source later on . but you went weeks without answering it when i gave the final answer and now we are back to square one

look if you dont want to go back and look , fine , but dont expect i am going to do your leg work . i am on the record and i am not going over the same shit over and over again because you cant scroll backwards or search engine

i dont have the time or want to for the results i get

No I asked you when you posted. No answer. Fine maybe you forgot or missed. But I've also asked several times since and you have claimed to have provided it, you have told me to look it up, and you have posted other different videos. Youve done pretty much everything EXCEPT provide the source.

What about your driving conservative principals? Nope you never answered that one either.

Or maybe when I asked what was wrong with my proposed immigration plan? Nope silence.

Or my personal favorite... When you claimed I held tons of liberal positions and I asked you what they were, GAVE you one, and provided you a damn template to fill in and what did you do? You ran away and made up some BS about already explaining it.

You don't ever actually answer a tough question, you just run away.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The unemployment rate was already low and dropping. That's not the trade war doing that. And in fact the trade wars have hurt many us manufacturers and employers. The negative impacts of trade wars is pretty well known and this time was/has been no different.
its exactly what its doing , evening the playing field . and he made obama look like a fool

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why the government should not be involved in picking winners and losers. If solar, or wind, or fairy dust is the most efficient technology and can scale and is reliable, it will win out over time.
solar isnt the panecea its made out to be nukes are though

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its exactly what its doing , evening the playing field . and he made obama look like a fool

How is it evening the playing field? What was uneven about it before? What makes it even now? Use actual arguments. Explain it.

Don't just rephrase "it was bad before supreme leader, but with supreme leader it is now good"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always boils down to this.

It's always just a big conspiracy against your beliefs. That damn deep state.
when UN assholes come out and say it, as i posted above recently then you have to wonder . when the stats i find contradict the narrative then yeah i will question it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it evening the playing field? What was uneven about it before? What makes it even now? Use actual arguments. Explain it.

Don't just rephrase "it was bad before supreme leader, but with supreme leader it is now good"
lord have mercy as long as you are doing the supreme leader crap there is no use . i just told you above what was wrong read the fucking thing or move on

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lord have mercy as long as you are doing the supreme leader crap there is no use . i just told you above what was wrong read the fucking thing or move on

No you did not. Why keep lying?

What was bad about the previous deals? What is good about the current deal? What is the difference? Why is that difference important?

All you have done is restate the same thing over and over. "It was bad before, but now it's good".

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we dont have treason or any proof of that at all . what we do have is an attempted coup by the deep state obama supporters

We most certainly do, and if you're that blind to it, then maybe it's time to get a dog and a stick!!

th

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what charges ? i have seen none

however i welcome impeachment , go for it , he most likely wont get convicted do to lack of evidence and of course the senate wont go for it

the benefit to me is once they blow it then its over and it cant be done again for this nonsense

but again just because the president blows his top over a BS investigation doesnt mean any crimes were committed . in the end there was no collusion and no obstruction

now you can snort that mueller nonsense till the cows come home but as i have shown throughout the day there are huge questions about this farce

So glad that you've finally admitted to not having read the Mueller report!

I hope that they do impeach him, he is deathly afraid of that branding on his record and would forever be known as the traitor to his country that he is. Take note that I wrote "is" and not some supposition.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad that you've finally admitted to not having read the Mueller report!

I hope that they do impeach him, he is deathly afraid of that branding on his record and would forever be known as the traitor to his country that he is. Take note that I wrote "is" and not some supposition.

They are hanging their hats on the idea that Clinton got impeached and it made him more popular. We already know that there are some folks that wont vote against trump no matter what he does. Shoot someone in public, grab their wife by the pussy... it wont matter.

Reality is and we all know, if the Democrats put up someone who cant be shamed into stupidity and they take the moderate independents, Trump is done.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are hanging their hats on the idea that Clinton got impeached and it made him more popular. We already know that there are some folks that wont vote against trump no matter what he does. Shoot someone in public, grab their wife by the pussy... it wont matter.

Reality is and we all know, if the Democrats put up someone who cant be shamed into stupidity and they take the moderate independents, Trump is done.

Take note of the current level of Biden hate coming from the guy and discounting that, he's made numerous trips to the rust belt because of the built in threat that Biden poses.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill add to my post this simple thing: Lets for all practically purposes assume Trump conspired and obstructed justice. Then lets assume for all practical purposes Jussie Smollett committed the crimes of his fake attack that possibly could have started another Ferguson with others getting hurt. Both guilty as all hell.

Now.. lets clear Trump and Jussie of their crimes... one by a prosecutor the other by the FBI and by whatever means necessary.

Jussie is supported by the left and deemed hero to the cause while the president is even more guilty with opinion than he was before as the dems continue to cry off with his head.

This is what pisses off so many people when we see obvious motivated reasoning behind the outrage.

Equality is not just for blacks competing with whites its also for fair and balancing justice for all.

We all know why the dems have harassed this president since day one. He's a thorn in their peaceful corrupt garden of power.

So im not comparing Jussie and Trump in their status im just using this example of how far apart and separated the two party's have become in their way of thinking, and for me, thats a scary thing. Because if our two bodies of government refuse to work together for the better of the country we are in deep trouble. I believe a wise man once said something about a country divided cant stand... or something like that.

Oh you were talking about Smollett? Do you actually think that I support him? Hell, I never heard of the guy before all of the nonsense that transpired. Putting that aside, don't go out of your way to prove how little you understand of the historical criminal shenanigans of the FBI.

You wrote and I quote, "Equality is not just for blacks competing with whites its also for fair and balancing justice for all." which is a fair statement, it just doesn't apply to the current status of this nation...yet! For the record Equality is something that you either have or don't have. It is not something that has to be competed for. Considering how little time there is between now and the pending demographic shift, there doesn't appear that the sort of justice that you speak of will be forthcoming until that change is complete.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering how little time there is between now and the pending demographic shift, there doesn't appear that the sort of justice that you speak of will be forthcoming until that change is complete.

The sudden WHOOSH you just heard was assholes puckering at the mere thought of said demographic shift. :pound::pound::pound:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump will be the next potus on mnt Rushmore!

Obummer= no jobs

Trump= more jobs

Clinton= blow jobs

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when obamas fbi cia and doj are above the law we have no constitution or govt

Try J. Edgar Hoover's FBI, Bush's CIA, and the 1870 DOJ forward and then you've got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.