• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must have missed this sty

Actually, for those of us who have read the report, he said nothing new and was entirely consistent with what he wrote in said report.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump will be the next potus on mnt Rushmore!

Obummer= no jobs

Trump= more jobs

Clinton= blow jobs

Mt. Rushmore?? Yeah but here's what it will look like!

TrumpPrisonDance.gif

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Trump is going to put tariffs on all goods from Mexico unless they stop all migrants trying to enter America. Why do I get the feeling Mexico is going to just raise prices and pass the cost onto American citizens. Mexico isnt going to be your club bouncer Donny.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again my position is verified so maybe my lawyer abilities are decent .

You are innocent until proven guilty , a concept liberals don’t get . Accusations aren’t enough nor should they . I don’t give a fuck about numbers of allegations in a report . Bottom line is he couldn’t prove one. With every democratic donor in the free world working for him . And let’s not forget ole strzok either .

How in the hell do you get from actual facts that your position has been verified? Thus far, all you've posted is a bunch of propogandist nonsense, clap trap drivel, and spin. I could match you post for post refuting some of the dumb stuff that you've posted, but that moves my steady unbreakable drumbeat of fact based information to a level of tit for tat distraction. In fact, you could recruit the entire looney right to this thread and not one of them could refute the fact that in the report there were at least 10 incidences of obstruction, and nearly 200 incidences of conspiracy.

See what I did there? Stayed on point, laughed at the attempt to move from fact to conjecture and stuck to my point which in fact is supported by the Mueller report. Have fun posting more bullshit!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell do you get from actual facts that your position has been verified? Thus far, all you've posted is a bunch of propogandist nonsense, clap trap drivel, and spin. I could match you post for post refuting some of the dumb stuff that you've posted, but that moves my steady unbreakable drumbeat of fact based information to a level of tit for tat distraction. In fact, you could recruit the entire looney right to this thread and not one of them could refute the fact that in the report there were at least 10 incidences of obstruction, and nearly 200 incidences of conspiracy.

See what I did there? Stayed on point, laughed at the attempt to move from fact to conjecture and stuck to my point which in fact is supported by the Mueller report. Have fun posting more bullshit!
too bad it isnt BS

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take all of your previous posts ball them up and throw them in the rubbish because here's one of your own explaining why they are all wrong.

Levin: Trump CANNOT be indicted, say DOJ memoranda ...
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-trump-cannot-be-indicted-say-doj-memoranda
so there is a difference of opinion , hmmmm , now i bet levin agrees with my position on muellar, and his BS . are you willing to support that ? doubtful

its pretty simple being exasperated over a BS investigation based on a fraud isnt a crime . no collusion no obstruction

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try J. Edgar Hoover's FBI, Bush's CIA, and the 1870 DOJ forward and then you've got it!
and your point sty is what ? a biased group of HRC donors makes me believe shit went down with a fake dossier the british said was crap and was used despite our fisa laws signed off by obama flunkies

please impeach trump lets get this done and over with

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all of them have and there are as credible as the crap you verified with . when you are done playing the source game let me know

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so there is a difference of opinion , hmmmm , now i bet levin agrees with my position on muellar, and his BS . are you willing to support that ? doubtful

its pretty simple being exasperated over a BS investigation based on a fraud isnt a crime . no collusion no obstruction
Keep sticking with the tag line, I'll be here to help you out when you face that hard fall that coming your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.