• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revealed: Trump Officials Trying to Rig Elections for Whites

Of course they are.

Its what happens when you are in the minority (as trump supporters so obviously are), are resistant to actual change, and see your hold on everything - being older, white males - slipping away.

Case in point: this message board. The republicans on here are old, white, men.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You addressed nothing but posted a whole lot of idiotic articles from un reputable sources.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry when did trump make decades of fucked up trade deals ? That tax money is well worth a better deal with China . Hell he has gotten better deals with just about everybody

Huh? What fucked up trade deals? He trashed nafta, tore it up, then brought it back.

The fact that you think the previous trade deal was terrible but the new one is great shows that

1. You have no idea what you're talking about on the topic and

2. You will believe anything Trump tells you to believe.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly!

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what would you do with China? Let them continue to steal and cheat our American (as well as others) businesses? How would you handle this issue because it is a huge issue.

Are you suggesting that a trade war is the only diplomatic tool we have? Because I'm 100% confident that isn't the case.

And keep in mind - Trump started this trade war because he does not understand how trade and economics work. He is causing real damage and having a real negative financial impact on your wallet all in an effort to solve a problem that he imagined.

If you want to criticize China for IP theft that's fine but it's a separate issue and it's one that we shouldn't be solving by hurting our own economy and citizens, spending billions of their tax dollars, and fostering reliance on the government through handouts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What fucked up trade deals? He trashed nafta, tore it up, then brought it back.

The fact that you think the previous trade deal was terrible but the new one is great shows that

1. You have no idea what you're talking about on the topic and

2. You will believe anything Trump tells you to believe.
Those deals were garbage and everyone knows that

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting that a trade war is the only diplomatic tool we have? Because I'm 100% confident that isn't the case.

And keep in mind - Trump started this trade war because he does not understand how trade and economics work. He is causing real damage and having a real negative financial impact on your wallet all in an effort to solve a problem that he imagined.

If you want to criticize China for IP theft that's fine but it's a separate issue and it's one that we shouldn't be solving by hurting our own economy and citizens, spending billions of their tax dollars, and fostering reliance on the government through handouts.
Again I don’t buy he started anything other then trying for a better deal . I will wait it out

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I don’t buy he started anything other then trying for a better deal . I will wait it out

What? He clearly started it. This isn't a question. This is his openly held policy on trade.

And it is hurting YOUR 401k. Its YOUR tax dollars he's spending to fix a problem he caused.

Are you happy about that?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those deals were garbage and everyone knows that

Can you explain why other than that that's what Trump told you to believe?

Do you understand what was bad about our trade deals before that made them garbage? Do you understand what makes them great now?

Or do you just believe that is the case because your supreme leader told you so and you are a good follower?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so if we're supposed to be entering an ice age (according to your questionable link)... But the Earth is actually warming up...

What does that tell you?

It still saddens me that supposedly intelligent people cant figure out that Summers are getting hotter, winters are getting colder, and the storm seasons in between are getting straight up brutal. 500+ tornados in a 30 day period. It aint global warming or cooling, its climate change across the spectrum. A thinning of the ozone layer, and massive pollution from damn near every corner of the earth. But the concept that what we are doing has no impact on the planet and fuck it as long as we can go 170MPH on the highway, have central air in public bathrooms and make money off of all of it right??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? He clearly started it. This isn't a question. This is his openly held policy on trade.

And it is hurting YOUR 401k. Its YOUR tax dollars he's spending to fix a problem he caused.

Are you happy about that?
The stock market has gone up under trump and I posted that about the time i posted this which was quite some time ago . I dont. Have a 401k and if it works out for a better deal then it’s money well spent

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still saddens me that supposedly intelligent people cant figure out that Summers are getting hotter, winters are getting colder, and the storm seasons in between are getting straight up brutal. 500+ tornados in a 30 day period. It aint global warming or cooling, its climate change across the spectrum. A thinning of the ozone layer, and massive pollution from damn near every corner of the earth. But the concept that what we are doing has no impact on the planet and fuck it as long as we can go 170MPH on the highway, have central air in public bathrooms and make money off of all of it right??
It’s a hoax

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you explain why other than that that's what Trump told you to believe?

Do you understand what was bad about our trade deals before that made them garbage? Do you understand what makes them great now?

Or do you just believe that is the case because your supreme leader told you so and you are a good follower?
Look “the other then Trump told me “nonsense has been addressed before . Go back and look it up or google the shit up but I am damn sure not going to relook up evidence every time you get amnesia after waiting long periods of time to answer . It’s there , look it up and rebut it . Maybe you should stop slurping your Supreme leaders crap ? If you wish to go there

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so if we're supposed to be entering an ice age (according to your questionable link)... But the Earth is actually warming up...

What does that tell you?
Your questionable shit is no different then mine . Fact is 2 days ago I posted what is behind the hoax . Look that up too

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just sheer ignorance and arrogance.

There's just no other excuse for a bunch of people with no scientific and climate related background covering their ears and yelling, "No it's all the experts who are wrong, I know better!"

Status
Not open for further replies.