• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Skinsdad... I saw you in Walmart the other day. I think you stole a candy bar, my man. Now I didn't see you do this or have any evidence that you even thought to, but I really can't say for certain that you didn't steal it... and there lies his logic. Brilliant!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Skinsdad... I saw you in Walmart the other day. I think you stole a candy bar, my man. Now I didn't see you do this or have any evidence that you even thought to, but I really can't say for certain that you didn't steal it... and there lies his logic. Brilliant!!
its nothing more then a political hit job . nothing i didnt expect but the LSM and the dems will try to make something of it

bottom line the senate wont convict

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller is a coward.

Ken Starr plainly stated the laws Bill Clinton broke.

Mueller had no case and is too pompous to admit defeat so he clouded the presumption of innocence for a political second bite at the apple.

YOu know I was going to let you rant unopposed.

BUt reality check.

Ken Starr was a partisan hack whose sole purpose was to find a reason to impeach Clinton. He spent six years in search of a reason to indict Clinton and the most he got out of it was Bill lied about a blow job under oath.

Mueller did not charge Trump because DOJ guidelines say you can not indict a sitting President.

But carry on with your rant fine sir. From Trumps mouth to your soul.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu know I was going to let you rant unopposed.

BUt reality check.

Ken Starr was a partisan hack whose sole purpose was to find a reason to impeach Clinton. He spent six years in search of a reason to indict Clinton and the most he got out of it was Bill lied about a blow job under oath.

Mueller did not charge Trump because DOJ guidelines say you can not indict a sitting President.

But carry on with your rant fine sir. From Trumps mouth to your soul.
My statement stands and Starr was no more a hack the muellar and his leftist team some of which were in on the coup. I addressed your not being able to charge BS. Earlier

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth of the matter. The only way they can regain power to the office in 2020 is to get rid of Trump with impeachment. However, Trump will never be convicted of anything so if dems succeed with BS impeachment Trump under the 22nd amendment should simply run again. Not certain if he would be able too however having served 2 years in succession (or some rule to that affect) but if the dems cowardly pull this off I would love to see that happen, if possible.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The notion that if NASA discovers a microbe of sorts floating in a pond of algae is undisputed evidence they have discovered life is exceedingly silly to my way of thinking. To me life is breathing,,, walking.. beating etc..

I believe if aliens traveled here and discovered us I dont think they would dismiss us because we dont meet their standard of life. I believe were well enough advance to raise an alien eyebrow or two.

Listen, I dont believe a drop of blood in a test tube is anything close to life. I also dont believe life begins when sperm meets egg. However, I cant begrudge those that do. Its a miraculous event.

My take on abortion is this. Leaving out the christian value for a minute of right and wrong lets look at actuality. Unwanted pregnancy is going to happen. Were a multitude of people on a planet floating around on the wings of gravity not much removed from a lowly animals train of thought. Were not Godlike we are simple humans. If abortion is banned sex still prevails. Sex wont stop. Sex cannot stop. Sex can never stop. What will stop is a controlled environment of sterilization. Young girls will be forced to butcher their bodies to rid themselves of a mistake while law makers go off spending their time enjoying a day of leisure on the golf course or at the spa... with some themselves being apart of their own hypocritical abortion in their past. Not to mention even worse outcomes when a young girl is running scared not to disappoint her parents and does an unthinkable.

Let God judge!! the abortioner and the abortionist.

I truly appreciate that very last thing that you wrote...:suds: Not to dismiss what preceded it, because you've written some significant things there as well. Banning abortions to me is akin to outlawing alcohol, drugs, guns, and personal behavior. Good post!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that means it passed away sorry I am not buying the secular view

Why do this when you know very well that locked-in Christians have abortions? I honestly believe that you get some sort of kick out of using segmented language when referring to people. BTW: what passed away? I hope that you're not referring to the 65-75% of fertilized eggs that fail to result in full term pregnancies. However, if you are, then you must admit that your God is a murderer, based upon your views on abortion.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumbest statement uttered ! This is the USA ,you are innocent till proven guilty and it’s the state’s job to prove it not the citizens to prove their innocence . If he had the goods he would have charged period . He didn’t . Now the goal posts will be moved

Utter nonsense! Nice attempted spin though. Did you not hear him refer to the DOJ policy memo that forced him into a position where he was NOT able to charge a sitting president? Did you NOY hear him refer to a remedy based on constitutional congressional actions? I have no idea what you heard or saw in Mueller's statement, but clearly you weren't paying attention, totally dismissed key elements of the statements, haven't read his report or are in a perpetual state of denial. If anyone is moving the goal posts it's YOU and people like you who would rather see the total destruction of this country than turn against one of your own kind.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller is not content to merely drag the country through a 2 year long “Russia collusion” farce-

He has also taken it upon himself to light centuries of American jurisprudence on fire

All because Trump

??????? Clearly you haven't read his report and you post this nonsense! Shame on you!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller in his professional capacity should have zero inclination or interest in impeachment

That he essentially just made a public impeachment referral shows what some of us knew all along-

He is an anti-Trump partisan seeking to settle scores for his scorned govt buddies

Clearly you haven't read his report and you post this nonsense! Shame on you!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had the evidence, Mueller could have identified criminal conduct & *recommended* charges, then let DOJ decide whether OLC guidance would or would not permit those charges being filed against a sitting POTUS. Instead, he decided not to recommend anything.

He did!! It's outlined in the report, so I'll say this again, as someone who has read every word of that report, and understands DOJ policy on charging a sitting president. Clearly you haven't read his report and you post this nonsense! Shame on you!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So IM just going to put this out there, no one finds it ODD that an American Warship stationed in Japan had to strike its name and libo all its Sailors so as to prevent a Presidential temper tantrum should he have seen the USS John McCain or any of its sailors in their daily ships uniform cover??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the headline after digesting what Mueller said today: Mueller was unfair in saying his investigation could not clear Trump of obstructing the Russian investigation. If you are not implicated by evidence in a criminal matter, you are cleared. That’s our system.

That's not our system at all, there are many times that one office refers cases and subsequently charges to other offices. That is why we have, state and local jurisdictions, federal jurisdictions, and in this case, one constitutional body with the power to indict a sitting president.

Turns out, and you would have known this had you read the Mueller report, there were at least 10 incidences of obstruction and nearly 200 incidences of conspiracy outlined in this report. For the record there are ONLY 3 branches of our government with co-equal power, and therefor the constitutional power to check the others, the Department of Justice isn't one of them.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not our system at all, there are many times that one office refers cases and subsequently charges to other offices. That is why we have, state and local jurisdictions, federal jurisdictions, and in this case, one constitutional body with the power to indict a sitting president.

Turns out, and you would have known this had you read the Mueller report, there were at least 10 incidences of obstruction and nearly 200 incidences of conspiracy outlined in this report. For the record there are ONLY 3 branches of our government with co-equal power, and therefor the constitutional power to check the others, the Department of Justice isn't one of them.

Why read the report when Fearless Leader told them everything they needed to know?? Kind of like why read the book when you can go see the movie adaptation.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth of the matter. The only way they can regain power to the office in 2020 is to get rid of Trump with impeachment. However, Trump will never be convicted of anything so if dems succeed with BS impeachment Trump under the 22nd amendment should simply run again. Not certain if he would be able too however having served 2 years in succession (or some rule to that affect) but if the dems cowardly pull this off I would love to see that happen, if possible.

If a president is above the law, then we no longer have a constitutional government, period. When the most deliberative body in the nation won't uphold it's constitutional duty then what do we have?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

there were no instances that could be proven or else he would have referred him for charges

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a president is above the law, then we no longer have a constitutional government, period. When the most deliberative body in the nation won't uphold it's constitutional duty then what do we have?
you are assuming he is guilty but the facts are there wasnt evidence to charge period . hence you are innocent

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were no instances that could be proven or else he would have referred him for charges

To WHO??? Standing DOJ practice is you cannot indict a sitting President. Thats rather clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.