• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To WHO??? Standing DOJ practice is you cannot indict a sitting President. Thats rather clear.
who do you think ? come on you know

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why read the report when Fearless Leader told them everything they needed to know?? Kind of like why read the book when you can go see the movie adaptation.

I remember that @dad intimated that he was relying upon the Mueller report as support for one of his posts. I know factually that I have read it in it's entirety, and often refer to parts of it in my posts. For him to post some of this stuff as he often does, tells me definitively that he is either cherry picking parts of it or totally misrepresenting the fact that he's read it. Now if he wants to challenge my assertion the I've read it we can go page by page through it again. I don't mind reading it again and maybe together we can finally clear some things up with respect to his one sided, extremely odd POV.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who do you think ? come on you know

So wait, he was going to tell Barr to indict the President. Which he wouldnt. If he were the political hack you claim, his words today would have been.. impeach the President. Even to the end, he did not play partisan hack. He did his job, layed out a detailed report. And handed it to Congress.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth of the matter. The only way they can regain power to the office in 2020 is to get rid of Trump with impeachment. However, Trump will never be convicted of anything so if dems succeed with BS impeachment Trump under the 22nd amendment should simply run again. Not certain if he would be able too however having served 2 years in succession (or some rule to that affect) but if the dems cowardly pull this off I would love to see that happen, if possible.

All I ask is that you take whatever time as necessary to read the Mueller report! I know factually that there's a very large percentage of people who have no desire to read it, won't read it and have little interest a political system that effect their lives on a daily basis. The interest here is an encouraging sign that there's still hope for the future of the country. So all I ask is that you and everyone here at minimum read the report. Sorry about the rant!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, he was going to tell Barr to indict the President. Which he wouldnt. If he were the political hack you claim, his words today would have been.. impeach the President. Even to the end, he did not play partisan hack. He did his job, layed out a detailed report. And handed it to Congress.

It's funny that something as simple as 3 co-equal branches of government is so easily misunderstood.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I ask is that you take whatever time as necessary to read the Mueller report! I know factually that there's a very large percentage of people who have no desire to read it, won't read it, and, have little interest in a political system that effect their lives on a daily basis. The interest here is an encouraging sign that there's still hope for the future of the country. So all I ask is that you and everyone here at minimum read the report. Sorry about the "my country tis of thee" rant!:D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that something as simple as 3 co-equal branches of government is so easily misunderstood.

Because they only consider co-equal branches when their guy is not in charge. Then the congress and the courts were the power.. now, tits the oval office and the courts. As long as they maintain control.

Oh and in other News, Mitch McConnell blocked another bill to protect our elections today. Gee I wonder why he would do that??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Mueller and his team of lefty lawyers spent two years and $30 million presuming the president was guilty but couldn’t come up with enough evidence to prove it. Is that how the American justice works?...

Nope! There's plenty of evidence to prove both "conspiracy" and "obstruction of justice" the ONLY question at hand is one that you refuse to grasp and that is who has the authority to charge the president of the U.S.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were no instances that could be proven or else he would have referred him for charges

Charges were referred...to the ONLY known body on earth with co-equal power to indict a sitting president. How is it possible that you don't get this?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are assuming he is guilty but the facts are there wasnt evidence to charge period . hence you are innocent

I'm so glad that you aren't a lawyer or there would be disbarment in your future. I have read the Mueller report, all 448 pages of it and have no cause to assume anything! The report, clearly and systematically outline 10 (from my perspective) 11 actually in the report, instances of "obstruction of justice" and nearly 200 instances of " conspiracy."

Today I found myself switching back and forth alternately between Fox, CNN, BBC, CSpan and MSN and for once they were all in accord on Bob Barr's misconduct relating to his interpretation of the Mueller report. To hear commentators on Fox referring to Barr using words like, Liar, lied, dishonest, misleading, corrupt, impeachable was interesting to say the least. The shock displayed by callers to CSPAN, tells me that the country is rotting from malaise, an extremely dangerous state of disease.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they only consider co-equal branches when their guy is not in charge. Then the congress and the courts were the power.. now, tits the oval office and the courts. As long as they maintain control.

Oh and in other News, Mitch McConnell blocked another bill to protect our elections today. Gee I wonder why he would do that??

Hopefully, his day is coming and Kentucky voters will Paul Ryan his ass.

Poll: McConnell approval in Kentucky at 18 percent
washingtondailyreport.com/poll-mcconnell-approval

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a president is above the law, then we no longer have a constitutional government, period. When the most deliberative body in the nation won't uphold it's constitutional duty then what do we have?
Ill see your one and raise you three.

. If the former first lady, senator and secretary of state is above the law than we have no constitutional government.

. If a B listed celebrity from Chicago is above the law than we have no constitutional environment.

. If those who are in place to uphold the law (FBI) are corrupt, biased and above their own laws than we as ordinary citizens have no constitutional hope.

Heres the puzzling thing. You support JS after he was cleared of (obvious crimes) of racially motivated hate but cannot for the life of you clear a president when being cleared also, but not only that, by the head of the FBI himself.

Selective outrage at work again I spose.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill add to my post this simple thing: Lets for all practically purposes assume Trump conspired and obstructed justice. Then lets assume for all practical purposes Jussie Smollett committed the crimes of his fake attack that possibly could have started another Ferguson with others getting hurt. Both guilty as all hell.

Now.. lets clear Trump and Jussie of their crimes... one by a prosecutor the other by the FBI and by whatever means necessary.

Jussie is supported by the left and deemed hero to the cause while the president is even more guilty with opinion than he was before as the dems continue to cry off with his head.

This is what pisses off so many people when we see obvious motivated reasoning behind the outrage.

Equality is not just for blacks competing with whites its also for fair and balancing justice for all.

We all know why the dems have harassed this president since day one. He's a thorn in their peaceful corrupt garden of power.

So im not comparing Jussie and Trump in their status im just using this example of how far apart and separated the two party's have become in their way of thinking, and for me, thats a scary thing. Because if our two bodies of government refuse to work together for the better of the country we are in deep trouble. I believe a wise man once said something about a country divided cant stand... or something like that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad that you aren't a lawyer or there would be disbarment in your future. I have read the Mueller report, all 448 pages of it and have no cause to assume anything! The report, clearly and systematically outline 10 (from my perspective) 11 actually in the report, instances of "obstruction of justice" and nearly 200 instances of " conspiracy."

Today I found myself switching back and forth alternately between Fox, CNN, BBC, CSpan and MSN and for once they were all in accord on Bob Barr's misconduct relating to his interpretation of the Mueller report. To hear commentators on Fox referring to Barr using words like, Liar, lied, dishonest, misleading, corrupt, impeachable was interesting to say the least. The shock displayed by callers to CSPAN, tells me that the country is rotting from malaise, an extremely dangerous state of disease.
again if any of it was provable , which it isnt , then he would have refered it . sorry no dice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charges were referred...to the ONLY known body on earth with co-equal power to indict a sitting president. How is it possible that you don't get this?
funny kenn starr found a way

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a president is above the law, then we no longer have a constitutional government, period. When the most deliberative body in the nation won't uphold it's constitutional duty then what do we have?
when obamas fbi cia and doj are above the law we have no constitution or govt

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must have missed this sty

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.