• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More tap dancing , why am I posting these articles ? Go back and look as to why .

I know what the goal of open borders is

Evidently you don't know why so I'll tell you...

th

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just add this to a very amusing textversation. For those of you who continue with the nonsense concerning "life" beginning when egg meets sperm or vice versa (conception). Please take a moment to google the importance of "Implantation and hormonal balance" in this regard.

For the record, after sperm and egg combine there's roughly a 25-35% chance that pregnancy follows and a host of other factors that prevent bringing the original combination to term.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't argue with your opinion, we all have them and to be frank are entitled to them unless/until they interfere with someone else's right to the same. That said, it's beyond lunacy to compare human reproduction to an extraterrestrial search for some form of life. Using his theory, visitors from some other planet could in fact come here looking for some form of life and totally dismiss all of us because we don't meet their definition of the same. The contrast is that we here on planet earth get to define what life is and isn't from our perspective. You agree with him and "believe" that two lines of blood and cells with an electrical impulse is life, it isn't!! Notice the difference? You "believe" and I make the positive declaration that it isn't! Get it?

Lincoln was conflicted and had to make what he considered difficult choices, they weren't had he been able to separate himself from himself. In the end he decided based on what's best for the country and in spite of the well established social norms instilled in him. The issue of abortion also isn't a difficult question once you consider what's in the best interest of your fellow countrymen/women/others in relation to their beliefs, their bodies, their pursuit of happiness, their relationship with whatever deity they confess to, their mate(s) and their right to not have you or anyone else including the government interfering with something that you and all government officials hold sacred for yourself and themselves. .
The notion that if NASA discovers a microbe of sorts floating in a pond of algae is undisputed evidence they have discovered life is exceedingly silly to my way of thinking. To me life is breathing,,, walking.. beating etc..

I believe if aliens traveled here and discovered us I dont think they would dismiss us because we dont meet their standard of life. I believe were well enough advance to raise an alien eyebrow or two.

Listen, I dont believe a drop of blood in a test tube is anything close to life. I also dont believe life begins when sperm meets egg. However, I cant begrudge those that do. Its a miraculous event.

My take on abortion is this. Leaving out the christian value for a minute of right and wrong lets look at actuality. Unwanted pregnancy is going to happen. Were a multitude of people on a planet floating around on the wings of gravity not much removed from a lowly animals train of thought. Were not Godlike we are simple humans. If abortion is banned sex still prevails. Sex wont stop. Sex cannot stop. Sex can never stop. What will stop is a controlled environment of sterilization. Young girls will be forced to butcher their bodies to rid themselves of a mistake while law makers go off spending their time enjoying a day of leisure on the golf course or at the spa... with some themselves being apart of their own hypocritical abortion in their past. Not to mention even worse outcomes when a young girl is running scared not to disappoint her parents and does an unthinkable.

Let God judge!! the abortioner and the abortionist.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just add this to a very amusing textversation. For those of you who continue with the nonsense concerning "life" beginning when egg meets sperm or vice versa (conception). Please take a moment to google the importance of "Implantation and hormonal balance" in this regard.

For the record, after sperm and egg combine there's roughly a 25-35% chance that pregnancy follows and a host of other factors that prevent bringing the original combination to term.
And that means it passed away sorry I am not buying the secular view

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We control the Senate. That means we confirm our nominees and block the other side’s nominees. In sum, we are doing to the Democrats what they would surely do to us if they controlled the Senate

However I wouldn’t be ok with this . Either it’s a principal or it isn’t

But then again smearing candidates isn’t exactly cool either

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumbest statement uttered ! This is the USA ,you are innocent till proven guilty and it’s the state’s job to prove it not the citizens to prove their innocence . If he had the goods he would have charged period . He didn’t . Now the goal posts will be moved

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller is not content to merely drag the country through a 2 year long “Russia collusion” farce-

He has also taken it upon himself to light centuries of American jurisprudence on fire

All because Trump

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller in his professional capacity should have zero inclination or interest in impeachment

That he essentially just made a public impeachment referral shows what some of us knew all along-

He is an anti-Trump partisan seeking to settle scores for his scorned govt buddies

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had the evidence, Mueller could have identified criminal conduct & *recommended* charges, then let DOJ decide whether OLC guidance would or would not permit those charges being filed against a sitting POTUS. Instead, he decided not to recommend anything.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mueller was never going to be able to find obstruction of justice because of DOJ policy, then what was the point of investigating that in the first place? By Mueller’s reasoning, he couldn’t have said Trump/campaign had conspired with Russia if he had found that

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller could say “we believe a crime was committed, but do not believe that crime can be charged”

But no-

He’s not saying that because he would then have to identify the specific crime/act to be charged, which would open up his flimsy legal rationale to annihilation

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the headline after digesting what Mueller said today: Mueller was unfair in saying his investigation could not clear Trump of obstructing the Russian investigation. If you are not implicated by evidence in a criminal matter, you are cleared. That’s our system.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Mueller and his team of lefty lawyers spent two years and $30 million presuming the president was guilty but couldn’t come up with enough evidence to prove it. Is that how the American justice works?...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally cannot fathom holding a press conference to say that an uncharged person was not innocent.

Totally against our system of justice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mueller is a coward.

Ken Starr plainly stated the laws Bill Clinton broke.

Mueller had no case and is too pompous to admit defeat so he clouded the presumption of innocence for a political second bite at the apple.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime we would have said so." Mueller

Guilty until proven innocent! This is the legal standard of authoritarian regimes

Status
Not open for further replies.