• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her and RG3 aint black enough. Too educated. Who was that idiot espn dude that called rg3 a cornball brother. What a great mesg she has. She says white privilege is a farce... stop blaming the white man for all your problems. Get educated, believe in yourself. Go out and take hold of your dream. Shes a class act.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her and RG3 aint black enough. Too educated. Who was that idiot espn dude that called rg3 a cornball brother. What a great mesg she has. She says white privilege is a farce... stop blaming the white man for all your problems. Get educated, believe in yourself. Go out and take hold of your dream. Shes a class act.
She's great.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this politics of victimization is one reason Trump won for those who dont get the reasons

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to some, I am a racist. How is that possible when I love Candace, Thomas Sowell, and Walter Williams?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to some, I am a racist. How is that possible when I love Candace, Thomas Sowell, and Walter Williams?
You are a racist because you believe in equal opportunity. You want the black child's dreams to come true same as the whites.... and every color who are actual citizens of our great nation.

You are a racist because you are against reparations to a large percentage of black people who will gladly take the governments money but don't care one iota about the suffering and injustice that other blacks 100 plus years before them had to endure.

You are racist because you support a president during his failings as well as thru his accomplishments.

You are racist because you don't want your tax dollars to go to those who don't even own a SS number and who don't even pay taxes themselves.

You are racist because you voted republican.

You are racist because you support the military who have sacrificed their lives in many cases so that you and I and every american citizen can live in the greatest country in the world.

You are racist because you are white.

You are racist because you support the men in blue.

and the most telling sign.... You are racist... just because

.... and the list goes on and on

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where am I coming up with this stuff? Are you new on here? Too funny.

Are you admitting you are making it up?

Your Hillary noose comment claim isnt true - Im wondering if you are that misinformed or if you are lying.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously dude... YOu did not just play the I cant possible be racist cause I love these particular black people card. And then you wonder why some might actually think you might just not like the majority of non white people. :pound::pound::pound:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again...not a straw man. I love it when people say strawman when it isn’t.

He likely does resent Muslims, but he wanted to ban them for a short period of time until we could vet them. It is actually reasonable because we should be vetting all who enter.

Sure dude.

So then is it not bad to resent a group of people like that or is it concerning that Trump resents Muslims?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you admitting you are making it up?

Your Hillary noose comment claim isnt true - Im wondering if you are that misinformed or if you are lying.
It is rumored that Hillary had a major meltdown after an interview with Matt Lauer... the statement reads as follows.

According to Bill Still’s source — an unnamed “NBC associate producer of the forum” — Hillary was so enraged that, after the forum, she went into a ballistic melt-down, screaming at her staff, including a racist rant at Donna Brazile, calling Brazile a “buffalo” and “janitor”. Brazile recently turned against Hillary — now we know why.
This is the NBC associate producer’s account of what happened:
“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of the assistant, and the screaming started.
She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her — she went kind of manic and did not have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.
You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart — literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard. And that voice at screech level — awful!
She screamed she’d get that fucking Lauer fired for this. Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said, ‘If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished, and if I lose, it’s all on your heads for screwing this up.’
Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably as she screamed to get an executive at Comcast, the parent company of NBC Universal, on the phone. Then two rather large aides grabbed her and helped her walk to her car.”

Dude,, who knows if true,,, but to be truthful,, and I'm being sincere here... I wouldn't doubt it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that you can love them and still be racist right?

Well now remember, there is no way Stephen Miller can be a Xenophobic white nationalist, cause his grandparents were Jewish refugees after all.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is rumored that Hillary had a major meltdown after an interview with Matt Lauer... the statement reads as follows.

According to Bill Still’s source — an unnamed “NBC associate producer of the forum” — Hillary was so enraged that, after the forum, she went into a ballistic melt-down, screaming at her staff, including a racist rant at Donna Brazile, calling Brazile a “buffalo” and “janitor”. Brazile recently turned against Hillary — now we know why.
This is the NBC associate producer’s account of what happened:
“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of the assistant, and the screaming started.
She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her — she went kind of manic and did not have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.
You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart — literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard. And that voice at screech level — awful!
She screamed she’d get that fucking Lauer fired for this. Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said, ‘If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished, and if I lose, it’s all on your heads for screwing this up.’
Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably as she screamed to get an executive at Comcast, the parent company of NBC Universal, on the phone. Then two rather large aides grabbed her and helped her walk to her car.”

Dude,, who knows if true,,, but to be truthful,, and I'm being sincere here... I wouldn't doubt it.

And you believe this why?

It is literally an uncorroborated claim made by a random person on the internet. You cannot find a single genuine source to back this up.

Why do you believe it? Are you just ok with dishonesty as long as it fits your political beliefs or do you just believe anything you read on the internet?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa certainly doesn't need my back up but how insulting to call him a racist. A racist "hates" a different race. Ive never gotten that impression from him in any post I have read of his. To call him a racist simply because of his passion for a party who wants to pertect the integrity of the country he was born into... is racist in itself to say the least. You don't know anyone on this thread outside these debates we have. Just because we don't view the world as you african americans see it don't mean squat about who we are as a person. You all dislike Gkekoa because he challenges you and disagrees with your views on abortion and christianity and Trump and immigration and everything we talk about. We agree on nothing, and because of that you call him a racist,,, and no doubt all the other Trump supporters on here. You all need to look in the mirror. You are no different than Gkekoa or any of us... we all have a passion... for right or wrong. Everybody has prejudices in them but to call someone a racist because of his stance on certain policies is actually an insult to your own persona. Just saying.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you believe this why?

It is literally an uncorroborated claim made by a random person on the internet. You cannot find a single genuine source to back this up.

Why do you believe it? Are you just ok with dishonesty as long as it fits your political beliefs or do you just believe anything you read on the internet?
Thats calling the kettle black don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.