• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How about we do away with..." is present tense, history is past and cannot be changed...just corrected. You are, hopefully, a good Christian man and forgiveness runs through the bloodstream of your belief system, correct? Well, as you know, forgiveness also requires an action, and in this case, the action is correcting that past.

You can’t correct the past. It is done. You can only make the future right.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know exactly what I wrote. And I know exactly how you tried to twist it to race bait me. And that is a fact. So yeah, I don’t take kindly to it.

WTF?:? So I tried to race bait you with your own words? Unbelievable!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Federal law made slavery illegal state of Mississippi.
Completely wrong, by your own reasoning there's no such thing as a state law when a federal one exists. Two things can be true at the same time as evidenced by this law.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely wrong, by your own reasoning there's no such thing as a state law when a federal one exists. Two things can be true at the same time as evidenced by this law.

Nope. I didn’t say that, nor did I reason it.

Laws cannot be created by the states that violates the Constitutional RIGHTS of the people. There are also laws that are prohibited the states or directly given to the fed.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, my position on abortion is free from religious aspect. It is based on science.

BS, it all about religion and you know it!

Here's the truth about a science based argument and why it fails:

Multiple hundreds of eggs are fertilized than become humans, so if you're going to take the position that when an egg is fertilized, it therefore holds the same rights as a human, who then do you hold responsible, sue and subsequently imprison? Every woman who's had a fertilized egg pass through her? How about the guy who's sperm fertilized that egg? Have all of the millions of people who has had this happen to them failed you? Any scientific based argument is fundamentally a reflection of a deep scientific misunderstanding. Here's a nice scientific fact for you...approximately, 50 percent of fertilized eggs fail to reach full stages of pregnancy.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah...you say you are against it. OK.

My opinion on murder doesn’t have any place in the public arena? Really? So why doesn’t your opinion on healthcare belong there?

What does our opinion have to do with God, unless He agrees with us? You are the one who claimed my opinion was religious based.

It's not murder, as for the rest of this nonsense, I just responded to it in a previous post regarding the misconstrued science argument. (your post)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social spending should be talked about, just as the overblown military budget should.

Perspectives don’t matter on what is already written and decided. Perspective matters when developing legislation.

It all should be talked about!

Perspectives don't matter on settled law? You're kidding right?, or are admitting that Roe is settled law therefore the argument that you're still presenting, is baseless.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t correct the past. It is done. You can only make the future right.

Isn't that correcting the past? Think about this for a moment...there's been a past indiscretion that doesn't go away on it's own, (they never do) therefore stopping it (the correction) ONLY happens in a present or future sense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I didn’t say that, nor did I reason it.

Laws cannot be created by the states that violates the Constitutional RIGHTS of the people. There are also laws that are prohibited the states or directly given to the fed.

Clearly this was NOT one of them. Where are you going with this? Is your argument that although officially on the books, it didn't matter?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS, it all about religion and you know it!

Here's the truth about a science based argument and why it fails:

Multiple hundreds of eggs are fertilized than become humans, so if you're going to take the position that when an egg is fertilized, it therefore holds the same rights as a human, who then do you hold responsible, sue and subsequently imprison? Every woman who's had a fertilized egg pass through her? How about the guy who's sperm fertilized that egg? Have all of the millions of people who has had this happen to them failed you? Any scientific based argument is fundamentally a reflection of a deep scientific misunderstanding. Here's a nice scientific fact for you...approximately, 50 percent of fertilized eggs fail to reach full stages of pregnancy.

It has nothing to do with religion. I have laid out my reasons and it has nothing to do with religion. I even told you this is my view prior to coming to Christ.

Sometimes life dies of natural causes. So your entire paragraph means nothing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not murder, as for the rest of this nonsense, I just responded to it in a previous post regarding the misconstrued science argument. (your post)

Again, it isn’t legally murder. If the law said you can kill five year olds, you would disagree with the law and call it murder. I would hope you stood up for the fictims.

Your entire argument meant nothing. Sometimes, things die naturally.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all should be talked about!

Perspectives don't matter on settled law? You're kidding right?, or are admitting that Roe is settled law therefore the argument that you're still presenting, is baseless.

You miss the entire point. Law is voted on by Congress. Their thoughts are all that matters. Your perspective means nothing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that correcting the past? Think about this for a moment...there's been a past indiscretion that doesn't go away on it's own, (they never do) therefore stopping it (the correction) ONLY happens in a present or future sense.

Nope.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly this was NOT one of them. Where are you going with this? Is your argument that although officially on the books, it didn't matter?

Actually, yes. Any law that a state has on the books is invalid if it is in violation of our civil RIGHTS.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon dude, lets not make Trump some innocent saint. Trump first and foremost wants what is best for Trump. Don't delude yourself. It just a happens that what he might think is best for the country is usually something good for Trump and his interests.

Has Trump been hammered mercilessly by the press for stupid shit? Yes. But he brings the vast majority on himself.
OK.. ill stand corrected. I do understand why Trump is hated in Washington. He's not your typical politician. Listen, I aint saying Trump is innocent of anything but their is so much corruptness in the political arena and the insiders just can't handle being called out. (Hence: Draining the swamp). I believe it's mainly why they wanna oust him. I think every politician goes into office with the thought that they're gonna change the world for the better but once inside they learn that there's money to be made here. Usually at the citizens expense. If Trump was totally presidential. Never tweeted, never joked, always took the high ground.... the democrats would still hate this man. So his hatred is based primarily on his political stance and not his personality.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem locked in to a particular party based on your posts so calling a skunk a skunk, when he is one, and one that you support, just doesn't pass the logic nor common sense test.
You see, I don't believe Trump is a skunk... There's the difference. I'll vote for him again (as of today,, could chance) because I like his policies. His love for America and all it's citizens. If I saw that he catered only to whites than I would vote for a different candidate. Of course I would, but I still haven't seen his total hatred for everything black that so many claim on here. If you're legal he's got your back.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're legal he's got your back.

Ask Puerto Rico if they feel like Trump has their back?? Ask the federal workers who went six weeks without pay and some of them have still not gotten their back pay as salaried employees if they feel like trump has their back??

Status
Not open for further replies.