• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Racism is not a system. Words have definitions. If the word doesn't fit the definition, you need a different word.

2- I didn't say he didn't but what does that have to do with anything?

3- good.

1. Words also have applications, and by the way that it is applied in this country there's an entire system built upon it. That is undeniable!! I hope that you are just trying to be argumentative on this point. If you don't know it to be true, then I will try, but not guarantee, to help you to see it for what it is. Better yet, it might be better if you just prove me wrong.

2. Just covering everything that I had previously written in the event that you were referring to all or part of that.

3. Alright then, we agree, that's a start.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe both have lost respect from the world in vastly different ways.

I will say this.. I had zero issues with Obama's foreign policy. I actually liked what he was trying to do with the ACA.

And I honestly dont think Obama lost respect from the world. He never had the respect of a portion of this country though. Which is why I dont really see an issue with a different portion of this country having little or no respect for the current president.

Again I dont respect the person, I respect the office. Even to this day, if called upon I will hold to my oath to defend this country against all enemies.. both foreign AND domestic. BUt IM hoping if it comes to that saner minds will prevail. Because I do in fact doubt our presidents sanity at times.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I will point out, we are the only country to ever have actually USED a nuke on another country. And we also used the threat of doing it again to force Japan to

1. Scale down their military and maintain a level so as to never threaten us again.
2. Annexed a good portion of Germany, again under the guise of keeping the peace.
3. We have installed puppet governments in plenty of other countries.

So are we the good guys, or the bullies??

I cant argue that Shark I just think the world is a much safer place without those countries having them. Back to football for me:suds: BTW I don't mean to disrespect anyone I was just giving my opinion. I personally think Trump is trying to do right for this country.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plain and simple we cant let people like North Korea and Iran have nuclear capabilities. They are going to have to be dealt with no matter the consequences

Now I'm curious, what nuclear capabilities did either have when Obama handed the reigns of power over to Trump. In fact, isn't it true that Trump has announced to decertify the agreement that Obama left in place and signed by almost every country that mattered on the planet? Further, isn't it true that such a move (decertification) has two singular consequences...Iran and NK producing the bomb and/or War?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're point, but the difference is they are wanting them to use they have made that clear

....And they WILL get them, if, the guy that you're heralding, decertifies the agreement that kept them from developing them under Obama.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....And they WILL get them, if, the guy that you're heralding, decertifies the agreement that kept them from developing them under Obama.

Sty, you are a very intelligent man, you know they weren't following that agreement

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have learned it is pointless to arguie with @gkekoa as his opinion trumps everyone elses

and forget about arguing with Stymietee cause he'll have you looking up words for definitions, lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and forget about arguing with Stymietee cause he'll have you looking up words for definitions, lol

This alone is worth the price of admission. :suds: Dilly Dilly

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i have been working on my Halloween movie list ... this is what i got so far

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in no particular order ... these are just the ones i have watched since Oct 1

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i have been working on my Halloween movie list ... this is what i got so far

If you havent seen IT yet, I would suggest a midnight showing if you can find one, preferably in a movie theatre that stands in the middle of a dimly lit parking lot on a rainy night with lots of storm drains around. :thumb:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Words also have applications, and by the way that it is applied in this country there's an entire system built upon it. That is undeniable!! I hope that you are just trying to be argumentative on this point. If you don't know it to be true, then I will try, but not guarantee, to help you to see it for what it is. Better yet, it might be better if you just prove me wrong.

2. Just covering everything that I had previously written in the event that you were referring to all or part of that.

3. Alright then, we agree, that's a start.

1- What system are you referring?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you havent seen IT yet, I would suggest a midnight showing if you can find one, preferably in a movie theatre that stands in the middle of a dimly lit parking lot on a rainy night with lots of storm drains around. :thumb:

i watched IT at the drive in theater out in Steven City ... they paid a guy to dress up in a clown suit and hand out ballons

the new IT might have been a good movie ?

however, IT will never live up to the original with Tim Curry in my book

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this.. I had zero issues with Obama's foreign policy. I actually liked what he was trying to do with the ACA.

And I honestly dont think Obama lost respect from the world. He never had the respect of a portion of this country though. Which is why I dont really see an issue with a different portion of this country having little or no respect for the current president.

Again I dont respect the person, I respect the office. Even to this day, if called upon I will hold to my oath to defend this country against all enemies.. both foreign AND domestic. BUt IM hoping if it comes to that saner minds will prevail. Because I do in fact doubt our presidents sanity at times.

So you believe he should have ignored North Korea and signed a bullshit deal with Iran, after drawing a red line on Syria and doing nothing about it when it is crossed, after lying to the American people about Benghazi? All of this after leaving Iraq vulnerable to ISIS expansion?

Is it possible that part of the disrespect Obama got was because of the disrespect given to Bush?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched the great pumpkin with my lil nephew

22310583_10104791183791455_8283166961431014748_n.jpg

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
however, IT will never live up to the original with Tim Curry in my book

That might be cause we are old, and know better now. Kind of like the reboot of nightmare on elm street was weak as far as I was concerned. But at 16, the original freddy krueger was.... not something you watched before gongi to sleep.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe he should have ignored North Korea and signed a bullshit deal with Iran, after drawing a red line on Syria and doing nothing about it when it is crossed, after lying to the American people about Benghazi? All of this after leaving Iraq vulnerable to ISIS expansion?

Is it possible that part of the disrespect Obama got was because of the disrespect given to Bush?

1. We are entirely to involved in other countries affairs. And more often than not it has jack shit to do with our desire to spread democracy, and everything to do with making money.

2. Odds are Isis and Iraq wouldnt be half the problem they are if we again were not so concerned with the oil we get from the middle east.

3. The disrespect Obama got in this country had jack shit to do with foreign policy considering that before he even took office, there were people burning Obama dolls and saying shit like #NotmyPresident or calling him the #NwordsPresident.

At the end of the day, I think the same folks giving Trump a blank check, are the ones who were against Obama not for what he did, but for what he was.. namely black.

Status
Not open for further replies.