• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will never trust the Brietbarts of the world. I dont believe in the wall because I have seen the types of people who came up with this idea and know them to in fact be racist and xenophobic.

I can accept that in some cases otherwise good people can get behind an idea that was and is based in bad mojo. I want to believe you and GK and a few other around her have just latched onto a bad and yes (no) racist policy based out of some logic that it will be better for your way of life. Because the other side of it is just that I have/had respect for people who are just as fucked in the head as the Steve Kings and Steve MIller's of the world.
Horse shit.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing people throw out maybe they meant the 80's. My problem with that line is this... the 80's was a time when gay rights got its start, Abortion was rolling along well. And I highly doubt you are in favor of one, and I know you are dead set against the other.

IN the 90 we were in the middle of a cycle of war in the middle east.. so I would find that a stretch. And to be honest, most people think the best time of their life was in their 20 and 30s ... which would be the 50s and 60s for a good portion of the MAGA crowd.

You are correct...I am not for gay rights...I am for civil rights. I don’t believe the government should be involved in marriage at all. I don’t believe the government should force companies to offer healthcare to spouses. I believe companies should be allowed to make their own choices on who to offer health care to.

As for abortion, yes, I am against murder.

Best time in their life is different from best time in US history. Best time in almost everybody’s life is their 20s or 30s. So a good portion of the MAGA crowd is in their 80s?

I would say a larger group had their best time in the 80s. Those people would be in their forties to sixties.

As for the Middle East, I am not sure what that has to do with anything. Are you referring to the first Iraqi War? What does that have to do with good times in the US? Screw the Middle East.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect you posted the video to show that not only whites do this sort of fucked up shit. Which I have never denied. Blacks or Latinos doing this is a rather new (within the last 20 years) thing. And Im not saying that to excuse this assholes behavior. But these innocent little catholic boys were there for the march for life, wearing politically motivated garments. Both actions fly in the face of separation of church and state. And i notice no one comments on these same boys making comments like its not r*pe if you enjoy it.

Now I believe that most PEOPLE are decent regardless of skin color. But the whataboutism has gotten out of control.

You scream they should come here legally while the President is doing everything he can to make that damn near impossible for people from certain regions. And swear that it has NOTHING to do with race... to that last part I have my doubts.
i see you latched on to the MSM media version without seeing the entire video in which the version you state has been debunked

the president has done nothing to make it impossible to immigrate here

i posted the above clip to show that you shouldnt believe that white supremacists are not a factor in politics any more then these racists speak for anyone in politics

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see you latched on to the MSM media version without seeing the entire video in which the version you state has been debunked

Actually i watched the entire video, as well as other videos from the same time period. And one thing IM pretty sure of is if the optics were changed, and 60 or so Black or Latino students were showing their ass, it would have become a referendum of whats wrong in our particular cultures. I know that when a black kid dies, the immediate response is usually to look for reasons why that kid was no angle and might have somehow deserved what happened to him. Most of the people that claim to hate the victim card, sure are quick to say these kids were the victim here.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually i watched the entire video, as well as other videos from the same time period. And one thing IM pretty sure of is if the optics were changed, and 60 or so Black or Latino students were showing their ass, it would have become a referendum of whats wrong in our particular cultures. I know that when a black kid dies, the immediate response is usually to look for reasons why that kid was no angle and might have somehow deserved what happened to him. Most of the people that claim to hate the victim card, sure are quick to say these kids were the victim here.

Actually, when I first heard about it, I said WTH are these kids doing. Then I saw the video that people were up in arms about and said, what is the big deal, other than that one ass of a kid who got in the Indians face. Then, I read these kids were here for the March for Life and thought, maybe I rushed to judgement. Finally, I saw everything in context and realized these kids did nothing wrong, we’re norderline angelic in their response, and the Indian was the asshole who walked up and started beating the drum in the kids face.

I would have had the same exact reaction if the kids were black or Latino.

Do you think a group of black or Latino kids would have reacted the same as these kids?

BTW...these kids were the victims, contrary to my initial opinion based on what was reported by the media in their slanted direction.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crazy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, when I first heard about it, I said WTH are these kids doing. Then I saw the video that people were up in arms about and said, what is the big deal, other than that one ass of a kid who got in the Indians face. Then, I read these kids were here for the March for Life and thought, maybe I rushed to judgement. Finally, I saw everything in context and realized these kids did nothing wrong, we’re norderline angelic in their response, and the Indian was the asshole who walked up and started beating the drum in the kids face.

I would have had the same exact reaction if the kids were black or Latino.

Do you think a group of black or Latino kids would have reacted the same as these kids?

BTW...these kids were the victims, contrary to my initial opinion based on what was reported by the media in their slanted direction.

Well lets see. I doubt many black or Latino parents send their kids to DC to protest on their behalf.

I also dont think the adults charged with watching these kids would have let it escalate to that point.

Three I have seen that smirk far to many times, and to me it is the smirk of privilege. Knowing that I can do this because in the end mommy and daddy will bail me out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you did you wouldnt peddle nonsense . The kids were totally innocent and are in fact victims because some facist progressive has deemed maga hats are racist and thier brain dead followers follow in lockstep

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More progressive non sense

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmm , why the change ? You and I both KNOW why

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For second time in two weeks, House Dems (minus 10 defectors) defeat GOP effort to ensure federal workers from closed agencies — including furloughed — would receive their first paychecks of ‘19. Pelosi Inc. voted no. Because they just care so much!

Just can’t hand anyone a perceived victory no matter who you hurt

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More crap saps bought from the MSM

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrat Rep. Collin Peterson (MN) on the border wall: "Give Trump the money. I’d give him the whole thing…Why are we fighting over this? We’re going to build that wall anyway, at some time."

Let that sink in really well . A Democrat said this and past history indicates dems supported this . Seems that this is all about Trump and nothing else

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCOOP: SenWarren is proposing a "wealth tax" on those with more than $50 million, in an attempt to combat soaring wealth inequality

The tax would hit those above $50M w/ a 2% wealth tax, & those above $1B w/ 3% wealth tax. Would raise $2.75T/10 years

Sounds simple. But the 16th Amendment only allows tax on incomes, not assets. Direct taxes not apportioned among the states by population are prohibited by the Constitution. Lots of questions here...

Lots of lies more like it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Layoffs at Gannett, Verizon/Oath/HuffPo, Buzzfeed. Another bad bad day for journalism. Support the news organizations you value.

Journos spent a whole weekend stirring up a harassment campaign against kids and now they want us to feel bad they're losing their jobs?

I have a novel idea . How about getting back to real journalism and leaving your political bias and propaganda at the door ?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmm , why the change ? You and I both KNOW why
Its shit like this that really pisses me off. This is why NOTHING gets done in Washington. Because our legislators say what ever is politically correct at that time. Who knows what his real feelings are, but we do know that he is a hypocrite and should not be in a leadership position.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see. I doubt many black or Latino parents send their kids to DC to protest on their behalf.

I also dont think the adults charged with watching these kids would have let it escalate to that point.

Three I have seen that smirk far to many times, and to me it is the smirk of privilege. Knowing that I can do this because in the end mommy and daddy will bail me out.

What is your point? Also, isn’t it possible these kids believe abortion is murder?

Escalate to what point? A kid standing there while a man beats a drum in his face?

What was the kid doing? Tell me what he did wrong. A grown man gets in your face, you are standing there, what do you do?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your point? Also, isn’t it possible these kids believe abortion is murder?

Escalate to what point? A kid standing there while a man beats a drum in his face?

What was the kid doing? Tell me what he did wrong. A grown man gets in your face, you are standing there, what do you do?
GK , sharks forgets Baltimore, where the mayor used public funds to bus minority children to Dc to protest gun laws

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HRC on border security and daca

Status
Not open for further replies.