• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not Europeans...I see.

Where did I say that?? I dont want to ban Europeans from immigrating, I just tend to think it needs to be a little darker in this good old USA is all. :thumb:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit to being racist?

Sure if you think being racist is thinking the only way to get past the political landscape of the past 200+ years is for every group to have an equal say and an equal stake in our society. But as long as you got folks out there with guns and numbers who think that because they outnumber and outgun a particular group, that group doesnt "REALLY" count.

Then yea Im racist as fuck dude.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure if you think being racist is thinking the only way to get past the political landscape of the past 200+ years is for every group to have an equal say and an equal stake in our society. But as long as you got folks out there with guns and numbers who think that because they outnumber and outgun a particular group, that group doesnt "REALLY" count.

Then yea Im racist as fuck dude.

No...I believe basing anything on skin tone is racist.

Except nobody with any say gives a damn about skin tone.

Yep...you are racist as fuck.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...I believe basing anything on skin tone is racist.

Except nobody with any say gives a damn about skin tone.

Yep...you are racist as fuck.

Well dude.. the next 12 years should be interesting. While I dont believe in your religion.. I will honestly hope you remain alive and healthy to watch this country become more inclusive, less bigoted and more diverse.

We had the women's rights movement, the civil rights movement, and the next wave will be the human rights movement in this country.

I look forward to it. :suds:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well dude.. the next 12 years should be interesting. While I dont believe in your religion.. I will honestly hope you remain alive and healthy to watch this country become more inclusive, less bigoted and more diverse.

We had the women's rights movement, the civil rights movement, and the next wave will be the human rights movement in this country.

It’ll be a civil war. That’s why we have our guns

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do we really have to call people racist for disagreeing politically ? there should be no name calling on this sight just to let you both know

maybe you guys should take a breather

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this has been talked about, but I was reading shit wapo on today and came across an oped piece. Who's headline basically called Snyder and Allen pieces of shit for signing Rueben Foster and shunning Colin Keapernick(sp). Unfortunately I guess my number of free articles to read just expired and wapo wanted a dollar, dollar bill y'all for me to continue reading. Fuck wapo. So.....

If someone would cut n paste the artiicle that would be cool, but if not, that's cool to. But what say you concerning the article's premise?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this has been talked about, but I was reading shit wapo on today and came across an oped piece. Who's headline basically called Snyder and Allen pieces of shit for signing Rueben Foster and shunning Colin Keapernick(sp). Unfortunately I guess my number of free articles to read just expired and wapo wanted a dollar, dollar bill y'all for me to continue reading. Fuck wapo. So.....

If someone would cut n paste the artiicle that would be cool, but if not, that's cool to. But what say you concerning the article's premise?

Right click and open it in an incognito browser

you're welcome. :suds:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The wapo is nothing but a liberal organization who hates the team name. Any negatives than come up with they do

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the appearance of a double standard is a question that should be asked. I did not advocate for Kaep to come here. Sty knows I did not advocate drafting Joe Mixon.

I think this entire we love Alabama players is a little out of control.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right click and open it in an incognito browser

you're welcome

Thanks, homey, but I don't know how to do what you say.

libhater said:
The wapo is nothing but a liberal organization who hates the team name. Any negatives than come up with they do

That well may be the case far as wapo's liberal bias and hate of the team name. That doesn't mean the writer of the article I'm speaking about doesn't have a point.

I think the appearance of a double standard is a question that should be asked. I did not advocate for Kaep to come here. Sty knows I did not advocate drafting Joe Mixon.

Glad to see some posters get it.

Sportster 72 said:
I think this entire we love Alabama players is a little out of control.

Yeah, its almost to the point now where it seems lazy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, homey, but I don't know how to do what you say.

That well may be the case far as wapo's liberal bias and hate of the team name. That doesn't mean the writer of the article I'm speaking about doesn't have a point.

Glad to see some posters get it.

Yeah, its almost to the point now where it seems lazy.

Copied, sent.. get your grandson to teach you the right click incognito thing.. makes life easier in some instances.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the thing...I don’t care about race. Being more inclusive and diverse is fine with me if it is based on merit.

The problem with what you are looking forward to is you won’t be alive to see the true effects.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do we really have to call people racist for disagreeing politically ? there should be no name calling on this sight just to let you both know

maybe you guys should take a breather

Dad, tell me what a person who wants to import people bas3d on skin tone is called. If you want black and brown people imported, but you don’t want white people imported, then what are you?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copied, sent.. get your grandson to teach you the right click incognito thing.. makes life easier in some instances.

Heh. I'm hip to the right click thing, but not the incognito thing. And life is already pretty easy, homie, but perhaps I will ask one of my granddaughters to show it to me. I read the article. It was posted in USA Today as well.

The writer was a little too righteously and indignantly butt-hurt for my liking. Whole lotta emotion and speculation in that article. Not much else though. I did learn though his article that its the same woman who accused Foster the last time. I also learned that whether Foster is a domestic abuser or not. He's fuckin stupid for getting back with ol' girl.

This story though, Ex-49ers LB blasts Reuben Foster for being 'undisciplined', I found to be a little more interesting, Unfortunately and unlike the last article I just read. This article purposely highlights Foster's stupidity and how its translated onto the football field.

Status
Not open for further replies.