• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it refers to exactly what I meant. That is why I said discriminating based on race is ignorant. I left out the other part because it is encompassed by the first. Go back to post 6589, my original that you are trying to change.

Well, if I believe most poor decisions are based on selfishness, and I believe merit is caused by the decisions we make, and you believe black people are behind white people, then yes according to a logical progression black individuals are more selfish than white people.

OMG...how can I say that? Look at the black children born out of wedlock...selfish gratification...and the lack of sacrifice regarding education.

Now here is the kicker...I believe black individuals are every bit as capable as white people at having merit, and white people are every bit as capable of lacking merit as black people. I have also stated that Asians have more “merit” than all of us. So what do I believe...culturally Asians are superior to all of us with their work ethic.

Ultimately, this is what I believe. Every individual is the product of the choices they make. Race has nothing to do with any of it.

So... Then you believe the government should make no distinctions between ages, sexes, legal statuses, criminal histories, etc. How would that work?

Ok so apparently we have reached your root cause for the differences - one race is selfish and the other isn't.

According to you there's nothing that caused that. It's just the way things are. Almost like the natural state of things. Got it.

But race has nothing to do with huh...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its cause we gots no fathers man, keep up. Thats what makes us selfish.

Waitbut I thought you had no father's because of the selfishness though... :crazy:

It's almost like this makes no actual sense and is just a complex excuse to avoid admitting something else...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Then you believe the government should make no distinctions between ages, sexes, legal statuses, criminal histories, etc. How would that work?

Ok so apparently we have reached your root cause for the differences - one race is selfish and the other isn't.

According to you there's nothing that caused that. It's just the way things are. Almost like the natural state of things. Got it.

But race has nothing to do with huh...

Are foreigners citizens? Yes, we should make the distinction on legal status.

Criminals have been given due process and their rights can be restricted.

Nice try though.

Is that what I said? Come on dude. I specifically said white people can be selfish too. I specifically said that Asians are less selfish than whites in this scenario. Why do you limit it to black and white? Are you a racist?
How many times do I need to say problems are more cultural?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waitbut I thought you had no father's because of the selfishness though... :crazy:

It's almost like this makes no actual sense and is just a complex excuse to avoid admitting something else...

I still wonder about the thought process sometimes. I mean Slavery and Jim Crow and all its attendant BS lasted for something like 15 generations from the time it started until the civil rights movement. There have been two generations since the Civil rights movement. The Culture of Blacks specifically is a result of 15 generations of being treated as property, then 3rd class, and finally second class citizens.

Yet in what amounts to two generations, we should have been able to correct and overcome fifteen generations worth of Damage?? Frankly I still find it amazing that in the time between Slavery ending and now, some twisted minds have not just hunted black Americans out of existence.. though it wasnt for a lack of trying by some.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It makes perfect sense. Having children outside of marriage is selfish. You had sex because you wanted to be gratified. Doing drugs is selfish because you want to feel good. Not doing your homework is selfish because you would rather play. All these things are bad decisions that have a huge effect on your future.

I find it funny how you are offended by the idea that black individuals are equal and their outcome is made by their humanity, but you find it completely acceptable to make laws that favor your group based on the idea that your group is inferior and are incapable of overcoming the choices they make.

My idea actually holds you as an equal; whereas, your idea holds you as unequal and in need of government assistance to help you achieve an equal result. Somehow, my idea you consider racist.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM just going to drop this here for those that think there are no racist xenophobes in position of power...

Arizona state lawmaker: African-Americans ‘don’t blend in’

A Republican state lawmaker in Arizona was recorded saying African-Americans “don’t blend in” and calling non-native English speaking students a “burden on taxpayers.”

Arizona state Rep. David Stringer made the comments earlier this month after an Arizona State University lecture on the results of this month’s midterm elections, the Phoenix New Times reported Friday.

Three students are heard on the audio confronting Stringer, who has made controversial comments about immigration and diversity in the past.

Stringer is heard on the audio saying “diversity in our country is relatively new.”

ASU sophomore Stephen Chmura responded by citing immigration from Ireland and Italy.

"They were all European," Stringer said. "So after their second or third generation, everybody looks the same. Everybody talks the same. That's not the case with African-Americans and other racial groups because they don't melt in. They don't blend in. They always look different."

"Why does looking different matter?" Chmura asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it doesn't to a lot of people,” Stringer said. “It seems to matter to a lot of people who move out of Detroit, who move out of Baltimore. You know we have white flight in this country."

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM just going to drop this here for those that think there are no racist xenophobes in position of power...

Arizona state lawmaker: African-Americans ‘don’t blend in’

A Republican state lawmaker in Arizona was recorded saying African-Americans “don’t blend in” and calling non-native English speaking students a “burden on taxpayers.”

Arizona state Rep. David Stringer made the comments earlier this month after an Arizona State University lecture on the results of this month’s midterm elections, the Phoenix New Times reported Friday.

Three students are heard on the audio confronting Stringer, who has made controversial comments about immigration and diversity in the past.

Stringer is heard on the audio saying “diversity in our country is relatively new.”

ASU sophomore Stephen Chmura responded by citing immigration from Ireland and Italy.

"They were all European," Stringer said. "So after their second or third generation, everybody looks the same. Everybody talks the same. That's not the case with African-Americans and other racial groups because they don't melt in. They don't blend in. They always look different."

"Why does looking different matter?" Chmura asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it doesn't to a lot of people,” Stringer said. “It seems to matter to a lot of people who move out of Detroit, who move out of Baltimore. You know we have white flight in this country."

Who said they don’t exist? They aren’t really taken seriously though. Unless you are...black. Then you get to skate by statements such as “clinging to your Bible and your guns.” Or do you believe that wasn’t a racist statement? Maybe his coil of rage, or the interviewer being too white, or showing loyalty to the black masses are racist?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said they don’t exist? They aren’t really taken seriously though. Unless you are...black. Then you get to skate by statements such as “clinging to your Bible and your guns.” Or do you believe that wasn’t a racist statement? Maybe his coil of rage, or the interviewer being too white, or showing loyalty to the black masses are racist?

My bad. So you know they exist, you just dont think they are much of a problem.. unless you are not white that is. And the reason they are a problem is because despite their views, they keep getting re-elected. Which shows a bigger problem in that people are either

1. Supportive of their views
2. Willing to over look their views because they cant negatively affect them
3. Both

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO way this can be real right??

Trump suddenly silent on voter fraud now that GOP is accused of it

Trump loves to spread conspiracy theories about nonexistent voter fraud — but he's shutting up about evidence of actual voter fraud in North Carolina that may have helped a Republican candidate.

Evidence is mounting that voter fraud may have benefitted a Republican congressional candidate in North Carolina.

Yet despite Trump’s obsession with voter fraud, he is suddenly silent now that his own party — and a candidate he personally endorsed — might be in trouble for it.

Mark Harris declared victory after vote tallies showed him leading Democrat Dan McCready by a narrow 905-vote margin in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District.

But the state board of elections has now twice declined to certify these results due to serious concerns about voting irregularities. And the Associated Press has officially revoked its projection that Harris had won, making the race once again “too close to call.”

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO way this can be real right??

Trump suddenly silent on voter fraud now that GOP is accused of it

Trump loves to spread conspiracy theories about nonexistent voter fraud — but he's shutting up about evidence of actual voter fraud in North Carolina that may have helped a Republican candidate.

Evidence is mounting that voter fraud may have benefitted a Republican congressional candidate in North Carolina.

Yet despite Trump’s obsession with voter fraud, he is suddenly silent now that his own party — and a candidate he personally endorsed — might be in trouble for it.

Mark Harris declared victory after vote tallies showed him leading Democrat Dan McCready by a narrow 905-vote margin in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District.

But the state board of elections has now twice declined to certify these results due to serious concerns about voting irregularities. And the Associated Press has officially revoked its projection that Harris had won, making the race once again “too close to call.”

Here is an idea...voter ID.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. So you know they exist, you just dont think they are much of a problem.. unless you are not white that is. And the reason they are a problem is because despite their views, they keep getting re-elected. Which shows a bigger problem in that people are either

1. Supportive of their views
2. Willing to over look their views because they cant negatively affect them
3. Both

Of course it exists. If the numbers are as small as they are, it is hardly a problem. Oh...you mean like the black caucus? There is an actual group that exists, based strictly on race, in our political system that work together to improve one racial demographic in this country. Nah...that isn’t a problem but one idiot is.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an idea...voter ID.

Really?? Thats all you got?? Republicans for YEARS have been screaming how voter fraud is rampant and how Democrats use it to cheat and steal elections. We finally find some that happened, and it actually has helped a Republican win his election...

And all you got is.. well voter IDs?? HAd this been reported that a Democrat was doing this, you and a few others (including the President no doubt) would be pounding the table for even stricter vote "integrity" measures.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it exists. If the numbers are as small as they are, it is hardly a problem. Oh...you mean like the black caucus? There is an actual group that exists, based strictly on race, in our political system that work together to improve one racial demographic in this country. Nah...that isn’t a problem but one idiot is.

Problem ... there are quite a few more than just one of these guys in power as we have seen over the years.

Reality ... If not for years of racism both accepted and in some instances promoted buy our government, there wouldnt be a need for things like the CBC, NAACP, or the ACLU. These groups were reactions to the actions of American "Culture".

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? Thats all you got?? Republicans for YEARS have been screaming how voter fraud is rampant and how Democrats use it to cheat and steal elections. We finally find some that happened, and it actually has helped a Republican win his election...

And all you got is.. well voter IDs?? HAd this been reported that a Democrat was doing this, you and a few others (including the President no doubt) would be pounding the table for even stricter vote "integrity" measures.

What more do you want? Isn’t that the fix I have been calling for? Personally, I think we should execute cheaters...nobody else would go for it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem ... there are quite a few more than just one of these guys in power as we have seen over the years.

Reality ... If not for years of racism both accepted and in some instances promoted buy our government, there wouldnt be a need for things like the CBC, NAACP, or the ACLU. These groups were reactions to the actions of American "Culture".

Yep...the cure for a perceived issue is using the perception in the open.

To cure the perception of racism...we need to have a truly racist fix.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...the cure for a perceived issue is using the perception in the open.

To cure the perception of racism...we need to have a truly racist fix.

Do tell, how is anything in the CBC's mission in fact racist??

Congressional Black Caucus

Is it because they strive to make sure minorities ACTUALLY have the same equal opportunities as whites?? Or does the name bother you because it just sounds like blacks trying to take power away from white men??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more do you want? Isn’t that the fix I have been calling for? Personally, I think we should execute cheaters...nobody else would go for it.

Can we also execute those that try and disenfranchise legal voters as well? That too is a form of cheating.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do tell, how is anything in the CBC's mission in fact racist??

Congressional Black Caucus

Is it because they strive to make sure minorities ACTUALLY have the same equal opportunities as whites?? Or does the name bother you because it just sounds like blacks trying to take power away from white men??

I can’t believe I have to explain it to you. It is a group of people where race is a requirement for membership with the express purpose of improving the lives of one group of people, based on race, at the expense of another group of people, based on race.

Wow...they even have a mission statement and tokens.

But do tell how it isn’t racist.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn’t. Also, what the hell is disenfranchising? It is a completely made up idea. If you want to vote, you vote.

Definition of disenfranchise

transitive verb

: to deprive of a franchise, of a legal right, or of some privilege or immunity especially : to deprive of the right to votedisenfranchising the poor and elderly

Other Words from disenfranch

Definition of DISENFRANCHISE

Actually its a worse form of cheating because it revolves around depriving legal voters of their ability to vote simply because they might vote against your party or platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.