• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PHuck Seattle, this is some weak shit

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The paranoia, inferiority complex and general weirdness of that organization is really creepy.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The paranoia, inferiority complex and general weirdness of that organization is really creepy.

That's what happens when you've sucked your entire history. What I love is the new tact of "History is irrelevant" that they've adopted. Well that's real convenient when you don't have one, but you're not going to convince fans of teams that DO have a history that it's legitimate.

Aside from which, they don't have a present, either.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets are gonna sell out in about 10 min… Why would they sell tons of tickets to 49rs fans ? You guy's would do the same thing trust me… There are enough 49rs fans up here anyway since were both on the Coast North and South…..

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets are gonna sell out in about 10 min… Why would they sell tons of tickets to 49rs fans ? You guy's would do the same thing trust me… There are enough 49rs fans up here anyway since were both on the Coast North and South…..

Umm no we wouldn't. There is no way that the 49ers would NOT sell tickets to 43 states.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner fans at The Stick are pretty welcoming to visiting fans.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm no we wouldn't. There is no way that the 49ers would NOT sell tickets to 43 states.

Seattle and San Fran are relatively close together… Hell I've driven to San Fran many times… if Seattle didn't control the tickets sales it would be a sea of red heading north….. lol Vice versa it would be a sea of Blue heading South… You gotta control it a little bit…

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a chance. We've been in many NFC Championship games and have never done it. The strange thing is that it wouldn't matter even if 4 or 5 thousand 49er fans were there with the other 60 thousand being Seattle fans. But it really makes the Seattle organization look creepy; paranoid creepy.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pathetically insecure do you have to be as an organization to pull this complete douchebagery?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and San Fran are relatively close together… Hell I've driven to San Fran many times… if Seattle didn't control the tickets sales it would be a sea of red heading north….. lol Vice versa it would be a sea of Blue heading South… You gotta control it a little bit…

There are only a set amount of tickets allocated to the away team and that is after the season ticket holders buy their tickets. This is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. All the Seahawks have done is raise the price for tickets on stubhub and sites like it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pathetically insecure do you have to be as an organization to pull this complete douchebagery?

Exactly! "Insecure" was the word I was searching for. It gives me the willies.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you that are over reacting do realize this doesn't matter at all, right? It's not like we're sitting up here saying "Oh good, now we can all snatch up all the tickets we want." None of the 12th Man faithful are going to be able to buy any either the way these things go.

When everyone you know clicks to buy any available ticket and 10 seconds later everything's sold out for every regular season game, you know you've been duped. It's all the bots that buy up everything in under a second that screws everyone and makes us all rely on the secondary market.

Again, it wouldn't matter if this policy didn't exist. None of you would be able to buy a ticket tomorrow morning either and neither will any of us.

Re-title this thread "Phuck Ticketmaster"

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you that are over reacting do realize this doesn't matter at all, right? It's not like we're sitting up here saying "Oh good, now we can all snatch up all the tickets we want." None of the 12th Man faithful are going to be able to buy any either the way these things go.

When everyone you know clicks to buy any available ticket and 10 seconds later everything's sold out for every regular season game, you know you've been duped. It's all the bots that buy up everything in under a second that screws everyone and makes us all rely on the secondary market.

Again, it wouldn't matter if this policy didn't exist. None of you would be able to buy a ticket tomorrow morning either and neither will any of us.

So you like Pearl Jam?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its the Principal that its Chicken Shit