• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PHuck Seattle, this is some weak shit

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the bold is not an argument. Simply trash talking to start shit.

The last sentence shows you don't know how season tickets work. There are only so many season tickets available and season ticket holders can only buy their seats in advance.

Really good post though otherwise :rollseyes:

None of yours was. :rollseyes:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

This is looking less like the conspiracy keep-SF-fans-out-of-the-game strategy and more like a successful try at cutting the ticket snatching software out of the equation. So far 3 friends of mine were able to get in and actually buy tickets at face value this morning as opposed to thousands being shut out in 2 minutes.

So I was wrong that this strategy was futile and that nobody would have been able to get tickets anyway, but it appears to have been successful in actually allowing fans to purchase tickets they should have access to instead of losing them all to profit-chasing scumbags all over the world.

There are sure to be tickets available for you guys and if you so choose, I'll see you at the game. I'll be the loud guy :yahoo:

You'll be the fucktarded idiot guy. You'll be hard to discern. That's your entire fanbase.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all this Seahawk paranoia was for nothing? The best Seahawk minds could not prevent bots from taking over the site? LOL!

I never said it would stop bots. I said it can help cut down on fraud and force only american bots to get the tickets. I don't there is anything any NFL team can do to stop the bots if they are under contract to let ticketmaster sell their tickets.

What I said was you weren't going to get tickets anyway and the very post you replied to was proof of that. A local tried to get tickets and was denied. They now have the same options you do to get tickets on stubhub.

If this was done simply to reduce the SF fans coming it likely didn't have any impact on it at all. You will have the same number of fans there any way, and possibly more if most of your base is really that upset over it. Maybe some buy tickets just to send a message.

The number of SF fans at the game has no impact on the outcome. No matter how many are there it won't cut into the sound of the fans who are there for our team enough to matter. There is no way any season ticket holder is going to sell their seats to this game so the available pool isn't that big anyway.

As I already said. I hope any of you coming up have a safe trip and find no one going over the line from our fans while you are in our city.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've restrained myself with you, but damn you're dumb. Seriously. Borderline retarded. I'm surprised you know how to turn a computer on.

So which is it, you're trying to limit scalpers, or you're ABSOLUTELY ENABLING scalpers?

Astonish us with your briliance, retard.

It can't be both, dumbass.

Maybe the Seahawks should go play college teams. They might be able to win a championship that way.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anybody defending this tactic is fucktarded. What's worse is trying to convince the rational side that they're the idiots.

None of yours was. :rollseyes:

You'll be the fucktarded idiot guy. You'll be hard to discern. That's your entire fanbase.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they weren't afraid of Niners fan's having a greater access to tickets than why stop anyone with a California address from buying them? Seahawks fans living in California could miss out. I understand that most average fan isn't going to get the tickets but banning most states in the United States including California seems like a desperate move.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've restrained myself with you, but damn you're dumb. Seriously. Borderline retarded. I'm surprised you know how to turn a computer on.

Dude you love name calling don't you… Obviously you can't talk football rationally..

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they weren't afraid of Niners fan's having a greater access to tickets than why stop anyone with a California address from buying them? Seahawks fans living in California could miss out. I understand that most average fan isn't going to get the tickets but banning most states in the United States including California seems like a desperate move.

From what I could find Seattle isn't the first team that has done that. The chargers did it several years ago and at least a couple of others teams since. Mostly in the post season.

This idea that it is 'desperate' puzzles me. If you weren't going to get many (if any) anyway, then how on earth does that have any indication this has to do with them worrying over the impact on this game. That makes no sense what so ever. Their ONLY motive if they are trying to keep tickets locally is to maximize the chances of those who support the team to at least have a chance at first sale tickets. That means reward your community over anyone else from across the country first. Every single person who was going to come up here from your state will still have that option. If it does nothing to stop them then saying it was out of 'desperation' is clearly something made up of paranoia.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read through all six pages but has anyone mentioned that Denver is doing the exact same thing? Is that some sort of conspiracy too?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying it is a conspiracy, Fuck Denver too. I am saying they are both litle bitches for playing games.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it would stop bots. I said it can help cut down on fraud and force only american bots to get the tickets. I don't there is anything any NFL team can do to stop the bots if they are under contract to let ticketmaster sell their tickets.

What I said was you weren't going to get tickets anyway and the very post you replied to was proof of that. A local tried to get tickets and was denied. They now have the same options you do to get tickets on stubhub.

If this was done simply to reduce the SF fans coming it likely didn't have any impact on it at all. You will have the same number of fans there any way, and possibly more if most of your base is really that upset over it. Maybe some buy tickets just to send a message.

The number of SF fans at the game has no impact on the outcome. No matter how many are there it won't cut into the sound of the fans who are there for our team enough to matter. There is no way any season ticket holder is going to sell their seats to this game so the available pool isn't that big anyway.

As I already said. I hope any of you coming up have a safe trip and find no one going over the line from our fans while you are in our city.

Bullshit! Its designed to keep 49er fans from getting tickets, hence the "no credit cards with California addresses" edict. We agree that the number of 49er fans there won't matter so I can't figure out why the Seahawks are so paranoid and insecure that they made the edict.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some facts. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with all the bullshit.

Also, this policy was in place before the Niners/Panthers game, and only applied to 3000 tickets.

HeraldNet.com : So about this Seahawks ticket 'controversy' ... (via Team Stream App from Bleacher Report) HeraldNet.com

Quick question, if the stadium decided to only sell these tickets at the box office at the CLINK (like has happened many many times) would anyone care?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I could find Seattle isn't the first team that has done that. The chargers did it several years ago and at least a couple of others teams since. Mostly in the post season.

This idea that it is 'desperate' puzzles me. If you weren't going to get many (if any) anyway, then how on earth does that have any indication this has to do with them worrying over the impact on this game. That makes no sense what so ever. Their ONLY motive if they are trying to keep tickets locally is to maximize the chances of those who support the team to at least have a chance at first sale tickets. That means reward your community over anyone else from across the country first. Every single person who was going to come up here from your state will still have that option. If it does nothing to stop them then saying it was out of 'desperation' is clearly something made up of paranoia.

If the fan's of the Seahawks are everything they are believed to be judging by how they support the team on Sundays the team shouldn't need to take these measures. It just seems very lame on both the Broncos and Seahawks part.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some facts. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with all the bullshit.

Also, this policy was in place before the Niners/Panthers game, and only applied to 3000 tickets.

HeraldNet.com : So about this Seahawks ticket 'controversy' ... (via Team Stream App from Bleacher Report) HeraldNet.com

Quick question, if the stadium decided to only sell these tickets at the box office at the CLINK (like has happened many many times) would anyone care?

I would say no provided they would sell the tickets to anyone.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm embarrassed for you whiner fans.
This a really weak argument, why you whining?

NONE, not a single one of you were actually going to try to buy tickets.

I laugh at the poster that said, "I've never heard of this before, NO other team has ever done this"
Yup.

Enjoy the game, hoping for NO bad calls either way.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit! Its designed to keep 49er fans from getting tickets, hence the "no credit cards with California addresses" edict. We agree that the number of 49er fans there won't matter so I can't figure out why the Seahawks are so paranoid and insecure that they made the edict.
I love how you disregard all the information given here and just keep telling yourself it was all some evil conspiracy to keep 9er fans away. Yelling it over and over again doesn't make it true.

And this edict you are so up in arms about wasn't no credit cards to California addresses. It was only accepting credit cards from the states allowed, so no credit cards from many more states than just California.

It was about keeping foreign ticket brokers from hoarding all the tickets before actual human beings could buy them. And I can tell you it worked by looking at the ticket in my hand.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm embarrassed for you whiner fans.
This a really weak argument, why you whining?

NONE, not a single one of you were actually going to try to buy tickets.

I laugh at the poster that said, "I've never heard of this before, NO other team has ever done this"
Yup.

Enjoy the game, hoping for NO bad calls either way.

Here's one more Seahawks poster that has a username/avatar related to the Niners. You guys are obsessed! Lol