• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PHuck Seattle, this is some weak shit

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tickets are gonna sell out in about 10 min… Why would they sell tons of tickets to 49rs fans ? You guy's would do the same thing trust me… There are enough 49rs fans up here anyway since were both on the Coast North and South…..

Except, you know, the Niners never have. I'm not aware of any NFL team that has ever done this.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the Principal that its Chicken Shit

And the Vice Principal, too. just kidding, I don't care about spelling or grammer (sic, I know it's grammar; Frasier in Seattle).

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, it still doesn't matter :suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when u buy a ticket just say u are a seattle fan.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a few thousand red jerseys in the stands is that critical to Seattle's confidence, I feel bad for them. This is the dumbest thing I've seen in quite some time.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a few thousand red jerseys in the stands is that critical to Seattle's confidence, I feel bad for them. This is the dumbest thing I've seen in quite some time.

Yeah. It's weak.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know Denver's doing this too and limiting ticket sales to the Mountain Time Zone. It's really not as big a deal as everyone's making it out to be. Like I said earlier, you wouldn't be able to buy those tickets anyway.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only a set amount of tickets allocated to the away team and that is after the season ticket holders buy their tickets. This is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. All the Seahawks have done is raise the price for tickets on stubhub and sites like it.
The whole reason for limiting the sales was to cut down on scalping. So if the prices on stubhub actually do go up, that simply means that the people who actually bought tickets on the primary market are actually going to the game and not reselling them to make a profit.

Its a sad reality that bots buy up all of these tickets in seconds and then resells the lot of em at 400%+ mark up. Anything that curbs their ability to bully us out of a fair opportunity to buy tickets at face value is A-OK with me

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole reason for limiting the sales was to cut down on scalping. So if the prices on stubhub actually do go up, that simply means that the people who actually bought tickets on the primary market are actually going to the game and not reselling them to make a profit.

Its a sad reality that bots buy up all of these tickets in seconds and then resells the lot of em at 400%+ mark up. Anything that curbs their ability to bully us out of a fair opportunity to buy tickets at face value is A-OK with me

Limiting tickets sales will INCREASE scalping and ticket prices in stubhub. It is basic supply and demand. Just because you pull for that team doesn't mean you have to defend this absurd tactic of theirs.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any problem with this. Seattle has a stadium that caters to noise. Greater number of Seattle fans going makes their home field advantage even greater, but they shouldn't do it because 49ers fans will call them creepy?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any problem with this. Seattle has a stadium that caters to noise. Greater number of Seattle fans going makes their home field advantage even greater, but they shouldn't do it because 49ers fans will call them creepy?

They shouldn't do it because it's weak.

If you are going to be the self proclaimed greatest fans in the NFL "12th" man, you wouldn't need to pull something like this.

If you really are good fans, btw, would you really have to self promote that much and to go these lengths?

I would think such good fans would have most of the tix locked up by the season ticket holders anyways. Just sayin.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Ok. And I've got some waterfront property I might be able to interest you in.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a heads up for you.

I was banned for having an avatar of a girls FACE, it wasn't sexually provocative in anyway, just a face. I'm sure half visible titties will bring trouble your way if you aren't careful.

I'm not saying you should be banned, i thought my banning was dumb, but just letting you know.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance. We've been in many NFC Championship games and have never done it. The strange thing is that it wouldn't matter even if 4 or 5 thousand 49er fans were there with the other 60 thousand being Seattle fans. But it really makes the Seattle organization look creepy; paranoid creepy.

What's paranoid creepy about wanting to make sure YOUR FAN base get's the tickets…?? That is what home field advantage is after all… College teams do it all the time as a matter of fact they have designated seating for visitors and so many tickets they can purchase… Nothing creepy about that in anyway shape or form..

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't do it because it's weak.

If you are going to be the self proclaimed greatest fans in the NFL "12th" man, you wouldn't need to pull something like this.

If you really are good fans, btw, would you really have to self promote that much and to go these lengths?

I would think such good fans would have most of the tix locked up by the season ticket holders anyways. Just sayin.
All of the bold is not an argument. Simply trash talking to start shit.

The last sentence shows you don't know how season tickets work. There are only so many season tickets available and season ticket holders can only buy their seats in advance.

Really good post though otherwise :rollseyes:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested to know how many tickets there were. I suspect that the number was very few and probably a result of tickets returned by the NFL and the Niners to the SeaScampi.

Much ado about nothing. Any Niner fan wanting to go bad enough can buy on Stubhub. Currently, you can get in for as low as $340.

I see it as a gesture (although pretty hollow) toward Scampi fans by the org. "Here's a bone, thanks for supporting." Even then, who says Niner fans in Washington can't buy?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested to know how many tickets there were. I suspect that the number was very few and probably a result of tickets returned by the NFL and the Niners to the SeaScampi.

Much ado about nothing. Any Niner fan wanting to go bad enough can buy on Stubhub. Currently, you can get in for as low as $340.

I see it as a gesture (although pretty hollow) toward Scampi fans by the org. "Here's a bone, thanks for supporting." Even then, who says Niner fans in Washington can't buy?
Exactly.

This is looking less like the conspiracy keep-SF-fans-out-of-the-game strategy and more like a successful try at cutting the ticket snatching software out of the equation. So far 3 friends of mine were able to get in and actually buy tickets at face value this morning as opposed to thousands being shut out in 2 minutes.

So I was wrong that this strategy was futile and that nobody would have been able to get tickets anyway, but it appears to have been successful in actually allowing fans to purchase tickets they should have access to instead of losing them all to profit-chasing scumbags all over the world.

There are sure to be tickets available for you guys and if you so choose, I'll see you at the game. I'll be the loud guy :yahoo:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

This is looking less like the conspiracy keep-SF-fans-out-of-the-game strategy and more like a successful try at cutting the ticket snatching software out of the equation. So far 3 friends of mine were able to get in and actually buy tickets at face value this morning as opposed to thousands being shut out in 2 minutes.

So I was wrong that this strategy was futile and that nobody would have been able to get tickets anyway, but it appears to have been successful in actually allowing fans to purchase tickets they should have access to instead of losing them all to profit-chasing scumbags all over the world.

There are sure to be tickets available for you guys and if you so choose, I'll see you at the game. I'll be the loud guy :yahoo:

Any idea how many tickets we're actually talking about?