• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe thats good trade Wiggins for DeRozan. Or something I mean if Wiggins is going to pull a Vince Carter and not try for us that's fine. It happened to the Raptors many years ago. The NBA hates Toronto and would never give them a top pick same with the Suns anyway.

You saying the NBA is rigged against the Suns and Raptors? :lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saying the NBA is rigged against the Suns and Raptors? :lol:

They fucking hate the Raptors. I mean they did give them the first pick in 2005, but they never get any calls or anything. The Suns you would think with how successful of a franchise they were they would get some love much like when Clevlend won the Lotto? The pick that happened to be the Clippers pick. Or When the Bulls some how got the 1st pick when it was like under a 1% chance or something when it ended up being Derrick Rose. They could of given us the first pick this year, and we would of selected Oladipo kind of dumb. Maybe they will rigg it for us this year.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah, I remember reading that Harden wanted to come to PHX if the opportunity presented itself in some article a while back.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Gortat trade mean Len starts right away? Doubtful... but I think he eventually will. Channing and Markieff? Or Plumlee and Markieff?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumlee will be the starter to start the season. That's what Paul Coro wrote in his latest article on this trade. He is usually pretty reliable when it comes to Suns info.

The Suns took a step back competitively for the coming season while settling their roster. The trade makes Miles Plumlee a starting center in place of Gortat and picks speedy Ish Smith as the spot backup point guard over Marshall, who failed to live up to being last year’s No. 13 overall pick.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about the Gortat trade, the more I realize that it is all about getting Ish Smith more playing time. Smart.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Julius Randle Phoenix Suns
COLLEGE: KentuckyAGE: 18HT: 6-9WT: 225POS: PF

Suns' forecast record: 22-60 | 19.9 percent to win lottery

Analysis: Like the 76ers, the Suns feel they have their big man (Alex Len) and their point guard (Eric Bledsoe) of the future. Randle would be a perfect complement to Len on the front line. He's the type of versatile 4 that most teams covet. He possesses virtually every attribute scouts look for in a prospect. The Suns have two other first-round picks (Nos. 18, 25) to fill out the team and are also optimistic about the long-term future of Archie Goodwin. While I don't like the baseline talent quite as much as I like Philly's, the Suns could end up easily rivaling Philly as the best young team in the NBA in another year.

16. Mitch McGary Phoenix Suns
COLLEGE: MichiganAGE: 21HT: 6-10WT: 250POS: C

Wizards' forecast record: 39-43

Analysis: McGary is so tough to place right now. If he plays like he did in the NCAA tournament last season, he'll be five to eight spots higher on the board. Assuming he comes down to Earth just a bit, this is likely his range. The Wizards' biggest hole is at center, and McGary's defensive toughness and motor would make him valuable to Phoenix.

18. Jerami Grant Phoenix Suns
COLLEGE: SyracuseAGE: 19HT: 6-8WT: 203POS: SF

Suns' forecast record: 40-42***

Analysis: If the Suns can grab a power forward with their first pick, they can move toward a small forward with their second pick. Marcus Morris and Gerald Green will be the only two 3s left on the roster after this season, and Grant exudes much more potential.

25. Aaron HarrisonPhoenix Suns
COLLEGE: KentuckyAGE: 18HT: 6-5WT: 210POS: SG

Suns' forecast record: 54-28+

Analysis: The Suns drafted one Kentucky shooting guard, Archie Goodwin, this summer. Will they make it two in a row next year? Aaron often gets overshadowed by his twin brother, Andrew, but it's mostly because Andrew is considered a point while Aaron plays a less pivotal position. He has talent and could add another big scoring threat to the Suns' backcourt.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns wouldn't take McGary with that pick, but this does give us an idea of the type of players that will be available in that draft range.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns wouldn't take McGary with that pick, but this does give us an idea of the type of players that will be available in that draft range.

Yeah, I just edited the Wizards name with the Suns name on there since they haven't updated it yet.

I like Dinwiddie cause he can play pg,sg,sf like Tyreke Evans.

He's not even ranked in the top 30 right now, he's probably a 2nd rounder this year which shows you how deep the draft will be.

They have Jahii going at 28 to LAC.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I just edited the Wizards name with the Suns name on there since they haven't updated it yet.

He's not even ranked in the top 30 right now, he's probably a 2nd rounder this year which shows you how deep the draft will be.

They have Jahii going at 28 to LAC.

Dinwiddie and Jahii will obviously go down farther............. MORON!