• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there talking about the old suns times and there fans. The purple palace hasnt rocked in years. This generation of kids will have to deal with the Sarver days. People grew up with the suns because they were consistently solid, and the teams were exciting and fun to watch along with being the only team in town. It sucks that we have to go through this but lets hope we can turn it around soon.

Weren't you an infant when we drafted amare stoudamire?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you an infant when we drafted amare stoudamire?

What was it 03-04? I was 7 just getting into suns basketball. I remember Stephen Marburry walking off the court after a loss when there was still time on the clock. How did we turn it around again it was Nash but wasn't Joe and Marion hurt?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ive been hearing that Wiggins want's to play for Toronto no matter what. I think he might try to pull a Steve Francis thing and try to get traded to the Raptors no matter who drafts him. If you remember Steve Francis was drafted by the Vancouver Grizzles but he whined and complained until they traded him to Houston.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ive been hearing that Wiggins want's to play for Toronto no matter what. I think he might try to pull a Steve Francis thing and try to get traded to the Raptors no matter who drafts him. If you remember Steve Francis was drafted by the Vancouver Grizzles but he whined and complained until they traded him to Houston.

Fucking Canadians.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the shit the Raptors have been through over the years I guess its Karma going in there favor. Lets scoop up DeRozan.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't phoenix practically canada south? It is all aboot the PHX, eh wiggins?!?! I think I am catching on...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely hated stephon marbury. He was never good after he left Minnesota. I used to hate how he would make everything about him but when the team lost, it was because he had no help. Enjoy Europa, starbust.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we even fucking in this game! Denver should be eating our souls by now! Get a grip, suns!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe looks like a star. The Twolves are trying to find someone to replace Chase Budinger? Trying to move Derrick Williams he needs to get out of there before its to late. Definitely give them Brown for D Will and then move Gortat for a 1st round pick.

"I think I deserve to be," Williams said. "That's why they drafted me here. They didn't draft me to come off the bench, things like that. Ultimately, it's up to Coach. I'm just here to play basketball."

-Williams

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want kravtsov to get some more minutes. He will be the go to leader of this team!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe looks like a star. The Twolves are trying to find someone to replace Chase Budinger? Trying to move Derrick Williams he needs to get out of there before its to late. Definitely give them Brown for D Will and then move Gortat for a 1st round pick.

"I think I deserve to be," Williams said. "That's why they drafted me here. They didn't draft me to come off the bench, things like that. Ultimately, it's up to Coach. I'm just here to play basketball."

-Williams

Have you seen Williams lately? Talk about overweight.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3RopPSvwSo]Derrick Williams Full Highlights 2013.03.17 vs Hornets - 28 Pts, Career-High - YouTube[/ame] Perfect fit hes like a stretch 4.

:58 get that weak stuff out of here!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Williams is getting used so poorly in Minnesota... they need to get rid of him so he can shine. Lots of potential.