• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question. Paul was an awful shooter coming into the league then developed a solid jumper. Rondo has always been terrible but has developed a decent mid range game. Kevin Johnson was not a good 3pt shooter but developed a consistent mid range game. How ugly is Ebleds form? I come in the age where coaches don't teach form everyone shoots like shit. Because if Ebled could develop a decent jumper its over.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question. Paul was an awful shooter coming into the league then developed a solid jumper. Rondo has always been terrible but has developed a decent mid range game. Kevin Johnson was not a good 3pt shooter but developed a consistent mid range game. How ugly is Ebleds form? I come in the age where coaches don't teach form everyone shoots like shit. Because if Ebled could develop a decent jumper its over.

Paul was not an awful shooter coming into the league... not at all.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KhkTI10rE0]Oklahoma City Thunder vs Phoenix Suns | October 22, 2013 | Full Highlights | NBA Preseason 2013 - YouTube[/ame] Ebled can do whatever he wants to me.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we all agree sign him now?

Dragic and Bledsoe will get so many fucking steals. Bledsoe will rack up 10 on Lins bitch ass!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would. I think he's going to breakout this year... I don't think he'll be a superstar or anything, but he will be a very good player for years to come. It'll only get more expensive the longer we wait.

I would rather have Dragic and Bledsoe who can defend and are good all around. There not great 3pt shooters but now that Dragic has another option he will be around 35% 3pt shooting. I would rather have them than a max contract for Steph Curry and Klay Thompson.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkely just hates us. Saying that we might not be going in the right direction, then he states Dragic and Bledsoe are both 2 guards. He states that Dragic and Bledsoe cant play together and that they will struggle defensively? Still bad blood chuck? Than you have Bickely sucking his dick and agreeing on everything. Saying that he was pulling for Chuck for GM lmao. Whether you like it or not McDonough is a bright young gm who uses a mixture of analytics and on just breaks players down individually analytic is working right now and its a proven measurement on talent. Please Chuck don't act like our new GM is awful. You need to open your eyes 3 1st round picks? Thats not in the right direction?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkely just hates us. Saying that we might not be going in the right direction, then he states Dragic and Bledsoe are both 2 guards. He states that Dragic and Bledsoe cant play together and that they will struggle defensively? Still bad blood chuck?

He's probably salty about not getting considered for the GM position.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably salty about not getting considered for the GM position.

Its good he isn't. Hes the type of GM that would pull the trigger to fast. He doesn't believe in analytics which is way to measure players talents like Harden or like a Bledsoe on whether they can become stars when playing behind other stars. He would fuck this team up if his method was to just judge players.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there talking about the old suns times and there fans. The purple palace hasnt rocked in years. This generation of kids will have to deal with the Sarver days. People grew up with the suns because they were consistently solid, and the teams were exciting and fun to watch along with being the only team in town. It sucks that we have to go through this but lets hope we can turn it around soon.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornaseck is also gonna be a great coach. Extremely smart player and was a great shooter. He can develop Archies shot and will be great with the players.