• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Williams is getting used so poorly in Minnesota... they need to get rid of him so he can shine. Lots of potential.

Shine like the suns. :yahoo:

If we trade him we would give them Brown and Frye why did Frye have to go through that stupid heart thing, it would be much easier to trade. Then after that we would have to move quickly and give up Gortat for a pick. Dwill could make us to good like finishing 6-10. Twolves fans say hes like Beasley though but I remember him playing with a motor when he was at Uofa.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching D Will he would be a fucking tank in our system once again. Hes just like Marion but with a better offensive game, not as good of a rebounder though.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ish Smith didn't play tonight. Smart move by Hornacek. Save him for the regular season, no need to risk injury.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe seems really happy I was really concerned with him coming in, it didn't really seem like he wanted to be here in that press conference but he seems really happy and the team definitely has good chemistry.

Now we start losing win the home opener though, would love to see a tight emotional game in the first regular season game for Eric Bledsoe.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe locked down his man again. Lawson 3-10 and only 9 points. Man this kid is going to be an all around stud. Suns get Bledsoe a deal done now jesus. Dont pick up the Morris twins contracts or anyone elses since no one really wants them and we can retain em cheap but I think they need to go. Markieff I thought he had a lot of potential when he first came in as a rookie, but I think that hes just a rotational player. Then trade for Derrick Williams there obviously using him for trade bait.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gortat looks in better shape and is more serious this year. Good we can host him for a trade, but im tempted to just give him to Minnesota since they like playing D Will at the 3. Would of been nice to still have Butler for this trade to work out. I just think D Will will be a star and would be a great piece for our future and our system.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to the home opener. I want a Bledsoe t-shirt. Those white shirts look sharp.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ive been hearing that Wiggins want's to play for Toronto no matter what. I think he might try to pull a Steve Francis thing and try to get traded to the Raptors no matter who drafts him. If you remember Steve Francis was drafted by the Vancouver Grizzles but he whined and complained until they traded him to Houston.

I follow the NBA very hard and unfortunately this wont happen. The Raptors made a mistake way back in the Day when Tmac didnt want to be second Fiddle to Vince Carter. When Tmac left before he got good, it made Vince Carter upset and the raptors were unable to resign most of there players. Let me tell you Vince Carter probably would of been as good as MJ if Tmac didn't leave im serious. He would tank on purpose in Toronto and not try and still score 15-20 points a game, he then came to New Jersey and was a stud to bad he didnt try and develop his skills in Toronto and if Tmac didn't leave he probably would of been working hard for a championship in Toronto and would of been as good as Micheal Jordan. That combo could of been more deadly than Jordan and Pippen.

DeRozan is a fan favorite by most people there are some trolls out there. DeRozan and Gay have become good friends, and the Raptors have even said they like Gay. Rudy had back spasms last year, but he actually does make an impact hes a good defender, and he hustles all the time he says hes going to cut down his shots this year and the go to guy will be whose ever got the hot hand between DeRozan and Gay. If Gay was traded how would DeRozan feel? Maybe the same way Vince Carter felt when Tmac requested a trade. This wont happen so Wiggins will have to deal with it. DeRozan might not even like a player coming in that has all this hype, while DeRozan has been a loyal Raptor. Its a bad move for the Raps, maybe one day he will sign in free agency but the Raptors are not accepting a trade especially if DD and Gay are still young. Gay is 27 so hes about to reach the peak of his prime.

Suns still should draft him, the Raptors will make it up front with Wiggins that there not interested in giving up a lot to get Wiggins. And Wiggins will move on and fall in love with what ever franchise he gets drafted by.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, only six more days till Ish becomes the nba scoring champion. He is practically already a shoe in for most improved, sixth man and defensive player of the year...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1MwaKxSz1o]Eric Bledsoe Full Highlights NBA PS 2013.10.23 at Nuggets - 21 Pts, 7 Assists - YouTube[/ame]

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my NBA finals prediction is Houston vs Miami.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnMmH7PORw]James Harden, Dwight Howard dominate Spurs in third quarter - YouTube[/ame] Kind of sucks we could of had him. OKC ended up getting nothing for him. Literally the best trade in NBA history a 23 year old franchise player that can just dominate games for Kevin Martin whose gone and 2 useless draft picks? Harden is for real. Time to get a superstar in Phoenix its been a long time.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden wanted to play for Phx because of ASU no?

He would of came here in free agency over any team he wanted to be the star. Trust me his mom lives here too. It was either we trade and get him or free agency......... Babby says they made a push for Harden but I guarantee he didn't. He probably was busy still trying to trade for Eric Gordon.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Gordon would have came here too if it weren't for the Hornets matching our offer.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did we probably wouldnt have a chance at a top 5 pick anyway. Kinda sucks Wiggins is being a lil bitch and won't play anywhere but Toronto.

Maybe thats good trade Wiggins for DeRozan. Or something I mean if Wiggins is going to pull a Vince Carter and not try for us that's fine. It happened to the Raptors many years ago. The NBA hates Toronto and would never give them a top pick same with the Suns anyway.