• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is with Kansas saying hes not even top 3 or the best player. Just trying to get the media attention down after seeing what happened with Clowney? Hes so athletic and his footwork going to the basket has more potential than Harden. His euro, his spin moves. And he has a body structure where if he fills out he can be as strong as Lebron. I agree but wtf is with the Kansas coaches :wtf2:.

where/when did they say that?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha wow. We'll see. He's got all the talent in the world, but it looks like he's BSing through the practices. I wouldn't look into it too much, if he struggles in actual games then I'd be a little concerned.

Hey if not so many good players in this draft. What if we landed Gordon and Jahii we would always sell out every game lol. All the ASU and Uofa fans would pack the place :lol: and the fact that there both great Dunkers. Just looking at this from a fan perspective.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also trade Gortat and Brown for Derrick Williams would be perfect in our old system as a 4 he's 6"8 but he could potentially rebound like Marion. The Twolves want some bench depth and Derrick Williams clearly doesn't fit there system. He would fit our system like a glove. Also played like a star at the end of the year and he's still really young it would help us get younger and more athletic. Try to do this trade a little after the all star break, and make sure we play young guys more than Tucker and the Morris twins and make sure we make them better in that trade also throw Frye in that trade he's a great role player but doesn't make sense on a rebuilding team.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean wtf. He's not happy there and he's playing with a bunch of foreign non athletic players. He won't wanna resign and you won't match a good offer. He's not a 3 he's a stretch 4 and he's not even in the right system. If we trade good role players it will help the twolves make the playoffs. It makes perfect sense! Make the trade!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many of you know, I often write the phrase "Spurs fans suck" blah blah blah...don't remember the rest. Go Suns!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Wiggins I'd be down to trade for Faried next year. If Len pans out then Len-Faried-Wiggins-Dragic-Bledsoe would be a very solid team, not to mention the other two first rounders we'd add.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Wiggins I'd be down to trade for Faried next year. If Len pans out then Len-Faried-Wiggins-Dragic-Bledsoe would be a very solid team, not to mention the other two first rounders we'd add.

This team is going to trade Goran...I can feel it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D will how many years does he have left on his deal? He would come to us first since he played here he fits our system a young team.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys talking about that weird albino dude from ESPN?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet we will get in a 3 way trade with the Raptors and someone else Dragic and Rudy Gay.