• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/sun...guard-eric-bledsoes-value-hard-to-figure.html The suns are having a hard time finding out how much he is worth and what his value is.

How much do you guys think Bledsoe is worth? He seems happy here but I dont know. I wanna buy your fucking jersey at the game sign the contract!

Even without a new contract, Bledsoe is not going anywhere unless he plays like crap this season. He is a restricted FA & the Suns will have the ability to match any offer sheet he signs. So while they might have to pay more if they wait till the summer to sign him, there is less risk doing it that way.

I would buy they jersey & hope he plays up to his potential.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even without a new contract, Bledsoe is not going anywhere unless he plays like crap this season. He is a restricted FA & the Suns will have the ability to match any offer sheet he signs. So while they might have to pay more if they wait till the summer to sign him, there is less risk doing it that way.

I would buy they jersey & hope he plays up to his potential.

I know but it's a light point guard group. If he breaks out and plays like a top 10 pg. He could get an over 10 million dollar contract. That's why we have seen guys like DeRozan and Favors get signed earlier. We save so much money. I could see the Magic offering him a fat deal him and Oladipo on defense=GG.

Something that would be unattractive to match like the Eric Gordon contract lol.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a smidge over 24 hours until our first loss ! I can hardly contain myself!!!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe is a restricted free agent. Even if the Suns don't sign him to a deal right now, they can always match whatever offers he gets from other teams in the offseason (if they like the way he fits with the team).

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, as much as I want to sign Bledsoe I think it'd be smarter to wait until after the season ends and match whatever offer he gets in restricted free agency.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Bledsoe will get a fat deal. Lots of dumb franchises that dont have a point guard right now. Better to sign him cheaper than next year. Bledsoe/Oladipo back court will be mouthwatering for the Magic.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe is a restricted free agent. Even if the Suns don't sign him to a deal right now, they can always match whatever offers he gets from other teams in the offseason (if they like the way he fits with the team).

The Magic went hard after him and tried to trade. They will offer him 10 million a year better to sign him now. Bledsoe/Oladipo back court is mouthwatering for them.

Also light point guard group next year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Bledsoe will get a fat deal. Lots of dumb franchises that dont have a point guard right now. Better to sign him cheaper than next year. Bledsoe/Oladipo back court will be mouthwatering for the Magic.

I thought Bledsoe was a SG?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bledsoe was a SG?

When they get back to the old run n gun suns he will be a true pg. Hes sort of a 2 guard that can pass right now. Hes a lot like KJ will develop passing as he gets more mature, but is great on the fast break.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way extensions especially like this before the deadline usually just sneak up on you. There are rumors there working on a new deal, but there were no rumors that the Favors deal was close to being done and bam. DeRozan last year no one knew until the day of the first game and boom extension. It kind of sneaks up on you.