• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies VS Cubs Series Thread.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies should sign them both. I am too old to wait therefore I don't care what they spend.

Might depend on if they are still looking for multi-year deals.
But, if it's for one year, then I think they have a good shot to outbid other potential suitors.

It's just disappointing when posters clamor to sign these guys now when they don't understand how the rules work. C'est la vie....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies should sign them both. I am too old to wait therefore I don't care what they spend.

I agree. The Phillies should sign both as soon as possible. If the asshats in the FO and Kapler really do want to build a powerhouse and perennial winner as they say they do, why not load-up talent when you can especially with pitching? Our bullpen needs improvement and we have the money. You can always send somebody down for more Phillies "seasoning" and rid the roster of the dead-weight and in so doing, make the club into a feared entity.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The Phillies should sign both as soon as possible. If the asshats in the FO and Kapler really do want to build a powerhouse and perennial winner as they say they do, why not load-up talent when you can especially with pitching? Our bullpen needs improvement and we have the money. You can always send somebody down for more Phillies "seasoning" and rid the roster of the dead-weight and in so doing, make the club into a feared entity.

tenor.gif

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rod. Do you have a reading comprehension learning disability? Apparently you do. You should get that checked and while you're there, address your blatant and prominent homosexual tendencies.