• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia Flyers at Tampa Bay Lightning 11/27/13 | 7:30pm

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that shortie was a ball-buster.

getting your 2nd wind with about 10 minutes left in a game,usually doesn't pan out well.
valiant effort though.

It wasn't really much of a valiant effort, they were terrible for 58 minutes and got two lucky goals in about a minute - they were awful tonight and those two late goals don't make me feel any better about how they played tonight

They better get their shit together or it's going to be ugly the next few weeks

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many stupid penalties and horrible shorty killed them although they always seem to play like shit in Tampa. Hopefully Reads ok they didn't seem right with him out although the Austrian looked good.

I'd like to wish my American brothers a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy yourselves!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a fun game to watch. Too bad Stamkos isn't playing but seeing Vinny back in Tampa should be a treat for all.
It was great see vinny back in tampa last night! but I'm glad my lightning won! I don't think the flyers are bad I think they will turn it around this season for sure.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers need to get their shit together and start getting some offensive zone time, they look slow out there
Johnson, Palat and Panik can make teams look slow and foolish the top gun line they played together in the AHL for almost 2 years. That line was killing it last night!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still a lot better than that. This game was frustrating to watch, without question. The first goal given up by Emery was from a terrible angle and never should've been scored and obviously the second one as well when you consider that we were on a power play. Two goals in 40 seconds late in the game was nice, but it only happened because Tampa stopped skating. Still, it's a confidence boost for two more of our offensive players, especially Streit, and that can only help matters moving forward.

Time to payback Winnipeg at home. And for God's sake, put a man or two on Byfuglien. The guy is on fire this month.

Last edited by a moderator: