• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phil Jackson Does Not Like Today's NBA Basketball

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, you don't know how he could've done a better job in his first season as President? Maybe you should've taken your own advice and just stayed quiet as well?

LOL You can always do better when you win 17 games and are a bottom-feeder, they should have cap. It's as simple as that.

You just like to disagree. If you have no input on the matter maybe you should have stayed quiet. The fact is Phil came out and said it, he wasnt asked.

I would rather not look at dumb posts. So bye. You add nothing relevant to the conversation of basketball.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL You can always do better when you win 17 games and are a bottom-feeder, they should have cap. It's as simple as that.

You just like to disagree. If you have no input on the matter maybe you should have stayed quiet. The fact is Phil came out and said it, he wasnt asked.

I would rather not look at dumb posts. So bye. You add nothing relevant to the conversation of basketball.

LAD? Disagree? Just so she can argue? Noooooo, not LAD.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, thanks! I can't believe she's almost 1 already.

That looks like one proud uncle right there. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves.

On topic, I thought the Chandler trade was a bad one. Sure he shed some salary but he took too much back. Personally the rotten record didn't bother me considering the quality of the draft. To me he's done a crap job if he really thought they would be a playoff team last year even in the terrible East. But the jury is still out. He can clean things up in a hurry. Melo had his surgery and should be better, Fisher has a year under his belt, they have cap space and a great pick. If 2 years from now (Cap goes way up after next year so there will be plenty of talent opting out) they aren't a contender he's been a bust

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is disagreeing that there is room for improvement? But, you made a comment like there was something he could've done that would've made an immediate impact.

You just like to say dumb crap & then post emjoi's when you're asked to elaborate on certain points. I tried to have a basketball conversation with you, not sure why, but I did anyway. So bye? What are you, 10? LOL

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: "I can't win anymore..."

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD? Disagree? Just so she can argue? Noooooo, not LAD.
LOL I actually was just trying to have a conversation...but as ChiefsLakers pointed out on another thread, reading IS fundamental, which might explain why he didn't understand.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I actually was just trying to have a conversation...but as ChiefsLakers pointed out on another thread, reading IS fundamental, which might explain why he didn't understand.

Nice to see you haven't lost anything off your fastball.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks like one proud uncle right there. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves.

On topic, I thought the Chandler trade was a bad one. Sure he shed some salary but he took too much back. Personally the rotten record didn't bother me considering the quality of the draft. To me he's done a crap job if he really thought they would be a playoff team last year even in the terrible East. But the jury is still out. He can clean things up in a hurry. Melo had his surgery and should be better, Fisher has a year under his belt, they have cap space and a great pick. If 2 years from now (Cap goes way up after next year so there will be plenty of talent opting out) they aren't a contender he's been a bust
Proud uncle? That's her brother! LOL

But yea, I'm not sure why they let Chandler go. But then again, Cuban did the same thing immediately after they won a title. Go figure.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah, they don't have a #1 next year so tanking again is not an option. Even if it's a 7th or 8th seed and they get bounced they need to show marked improvement

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud uncle? That's her brother! LOL

But yea, I'm not sure why they let Chandler go. But then again, Cuban did the same thing immediately after they won a title. Go figure.

Sorry, meant brother, the age difference threw me off there.

They let Chandler go so they could get rid of Felton. It was a package deal.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, meant brother, the age difference threw me off there.

They let Chandler go so they could get rid of Felton. It was a package deal.
But wow, was it worth letting Chandler go? I thought Iman was pretty good in NY, but goodness he proved to be very little help in Cleveland this season. I mean, I wasn't expecting him to be a star all of a sudden, but he could've helped a little more imo.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wow, was it worth letting Chandler go? I thought Iman was pretty good in NY, but goodness he proved to be very little help in Cleveland this season. I mean, I wasn't expecting him to be a star all of a sudden, but he could've helped a little more imo.

One of the first things Phil did when he got here was tell Felton he wouldn't be on the team. He was adamant about getting him off the team and Chandler was the price he was willing to pay. I didn't like the move or the players they got back. I was all for getting rid of Felton but when everyone knows you're hot to get rid of him it limits the options.

Iman is ok but he really doesn't have much of an offensive game. The injuries to Cleveland had him ot there doing things not really in his skill set.

Speaking of injuries who was it that said from the start Kyrie wouldn't be able to stay healthy. Oh yeah, everyone on FN that wasn't a Cleveland fan

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the first things Phil did when he got here was tell Felton he wouldn't be on the team. He was adamant about getting him off the team and Chandler was the price he was willing to pay. I didn't like the move or the players they got back. I was all for getting rid of Felton but when everyone knows you're hot to get rid of him it limits the options.

Iman is ok but he really doesn't have much of an offensive game. The injuries to Cleveland had him ot there doing things not really in his skill set.

Speaking of injuries who was it that said from the start Kyrie wouldn't be able to stay healthy. Oh yeah, everyone on FN that wasn't a Cleveland fan
Hahahaha. Most Cavs fans here would still debate that Kyrie isn't injury prone. I'm not sure how they could after he was shown to have over 20 injuries since he's been in the league.

Speaking of Russy, he's been here impersonating a die-hard Cavs fan on these threads and then had nerve to get mad at me when I busted him out about repping Westbrook and OKC during LBJ's stint in Miami.