• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning feared Patriots bugged visitors locker room

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when was i not using it correctly?

i always hit "quote" then type.

Looks like posts 20 and 27 in this thread. That was just doing a quick look. Didn't see if there were more on this thread or not.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like posts 20 and 27 in this thread. That was just doing a quick look. Didn't see if there were more on this thread or not.
i do what i just did now

hit quote

type

would you like to discuss football?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt about it people feel that way. local radio said it best...

"even if he sits 1 game with clear language that he didnt cheat in the settlement deal, the idiots outside of new england will see just the 1 game suspension and not pay attention to the language"

and its true

oh, and my "point" was sherman got off on a technicality...like many claim bradys suspension being vacated would be.

pete carroll is named in a class action suit by former players at USC that he ordered them so pumped up full of pain killers that many are suffering organ failure in their 20's.

glass houses, stones...

lol, all you do is non-stop argue about technicalities in defense of the Pats. Besides, Pete Carroll and Sherman are a different subject completely. You can't avoid the topic at hand by bringing up other's problems. That is just deflection.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, all you do is non-stop argue about technicalities in defense of the Pats. Besides, Pete Carroll and Sherman are a different subject completely. You can't avoid the topic at hand by bringing up other's problems. That is just deflection.
you didnt address a single point i made.

point being, to everyone outside of seattle (see what i did there?) pete brought his USC medical program with him to seattle.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tick
Tock

Tick
Tock

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didnt address a single point i made.

point being, to everyone outside of seattle (see what i did there?) pete brought his USC medical program with him to seattle.

You got a graphic to show proof like the one I showed you? Even if you do, it still doesn't change that most people feel Brady and Belichik are liars. Sherman had his day in court, so to speak, and was found not guilty. I don't know anything about a lawsuit against Carroll so I'll take your word that is happening and we'll see what comes of it. None the less, I never even said that Brady or Belichik lied, I just said that is what the majority of the public seems to be thinking according to that poll.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got a graphic to show proof like the one I showed you? Even if you do, it still doesn't change that most people feel Brady and Belichik are liars. Sherman had his day in court, so to speak, and was found not guilty. I don't know anything about a lawsuit against Carroll so I'll take your word that is happening and we'll see what comes of it. None the less, I never even said that Brady or Belichik lied, I just said that is what the majority of the public seems to be thinking according to that poll.
why would there be an espn graphic?

deflate gate in going on as we speak. sherman cheated what, 3 years ago?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would there be an espn graphic?

deflate gate in going on as we speak. sherman cheated what, 3 years ago?

Weren't you the guy that just referenced a coach's position on cheating from 1977 complete with links? Now you have trouble finding proof from 3 years ago of what you allege?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and the former player was armond armstead (former patriot)...who sued (and settled, weird huh?) with USC/carroll earlier this year.

there is currently a growing number of former trojans who are gathering for a class action suit naming caroll as the defendant.

while the article is mostly unrelated...isnt the headline ironic considering our "witch hunt" cries here?

Pete Carroll says NCAA driven by 'bitterness' against USC Trojans | FOX Sports

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have predicted all along that one day everything will come out on these guys. I'm shocked Aaron Hernandez hasn't sung yet but no doubt he fears for his life.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and the former player was armond armstead (former patriot)...who sued (and settled, weird huh?) with USC/carroll earlier this year.

there is currently a growing number of former trojans who are gathering for a class action suit naming caroll as the defendant.

while the article is mostly unrelated...isnt the headline ironic considering our "witch hunt" cries here?

Pete Carroll says NCAA driven by 'bitterness' against USC Trojans | FOX Sports

That link has nothing to do with any lawsuit against Carroll.

And the lawsuit with Armstead wasn't against Carroll either. "The suit names the university, an unnamed pharmaceutical company, football team physician Dr. James Tibone and the University Park Health Center as defendants." Armond Armstead, Former USC Football Player, Sues School For Heart Attack (VIDEO)

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link has nothing to do with any lawsuit against Carroll.

can you read? no

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since N.E. has a track record for stuff like this and other things, I wouldn't put anything past them. I don't blame what Peyton and the coaching staff did by taking extra precautions especially with the Pats reputation.

BeliCheat and the Patriots filmed their opponents practices for years, why wouldn't we believe they bug the locker rooms at Gillette Stadium? The Pats have cheated numerous ways, been exposed by the NY Times and other teams, totally believable this happened. Manning is the greatest QB of all time, kind of odd he can't win in New England, but owns Brady and the Patriots when playing In Denver or Indianapolis

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since N.E. has a track record for stuff like this and other things, I wouldn't put anything past them. I don't blame what Peyton and the coaching staff did by taking extra precautions especially with the Pats reputation.

BeliCheat and the Patriots filmed their opponents practices for years, why wouldn't we believe they bug the locker rooms at Gillette Stadium? The Pats have cheated numerous ways, been exposed by the NY Times and other teams, totally believable this happened. Manning is the greatest QB of all time, kind of odd he can't win in New England, but owns Brady and the Patriots when playing In Denver or Indianapolis
im gonna guess you still think they filmed the rams walk thru.

buffalo fans are cute...

also, manning isnt the greates QB of all time. thats hysterical.

"greatests" dont shit themselves in the playoffs.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no telling what they do that they'll probably be caught at but the world knows the Patriots are cheaters and it starts at the very top. My dream is to see Robert Kraft in federal prison.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge Broncos fan and can admit the Broncos violated the NFL salary cap. Just wish there was one Patriot fan that can admit the Patriots have cheated and lied as well over many years. Hell Syracuse basketball violated rules as well. Not hard to admit but yet so many are brainwashed by B.B. there is no hope. Are there still any Patriots fans chanting "free Hernandez" :L