• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning feared Patriots bugged visitors locker room

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet you guys still believe the pats "filmed a rams practice" too...right?

destroying the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't (or didn't) exist.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Panthers GM was told that his team's practices were on some of the spygate tapes.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They destroyed it. Way too much smoke

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started coaching back in the 40's if I remember right. His last coaching job in the NFL was 1977. Figured I would go somewhere in the middle with that. That actually if we split the difference is more than 50 years ago but hey was just rounding to a number people could understand. Again how the NFL has changed since then. And again never said teams are not paranoid. I said that with the Patriots it seems more and more stories of teams worrying more about the Patriots doing these kind of things than any other team in the MODERN NFL.
he cut the trees down in 77[/QUOTE]

Ok so close to 40 years ago. So an entirely different era of football and not a single player from that time still playing heck not even sure there are many coaches today that were coaching back then. Again I said that teams around the league are paranoid and will do certain things to make themselves feel secure. What this whole thing with Manning shows though and with other things that players have said throughout the last 15 years is that the Patriots show a patter above any other team in the league right now of willing to go against the rules to get a competitive advantage.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he cut the trees down in 77

Ok so close to 40 years ago. So an entirely different era of football and not a single player from that time still playing heck not even sure there are many coaches today that were coaching back then. Again I said that teams around the league are paranoid and will do certain things to make themselves feel secure. What this whole thing with Manning shows though and with other things that players have said throughout the last 15 years is that the Patriots show a patter above any other team in the league right now of willing to go against the rules to get a competitive advantage.[/QUOTE]
i'll wait for the proof...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so close to 40 years ago. So an entirely different era of football and not a single player from that time still playing heck not even sure there are many coaches today that were coaching back then. Again I said that teams around the league are paranoid and will do certain things to make themselves feel secure. What this whole thing with Manning shows though and with other things that players have said throughout the last 15 years is that the Patriots show a patter above any other team in the league right now of willing to go against the rules to get a competitive advantage.
i'll wait for the proof...[/QUOTE]

Rock why waste my time showing players from the Patriots and players from other teams over the last 10 years who have shown they did not trust the Patriots and what they were doing...All you are going to do is go to your usual name calling rants or just completely ignore when anybody presents you with counter evidence that you cannot refute. You have done that plenty of times throughout this off season to me where I present something that you can't refute and just won't respond. When I continually ask you to refute it all you do is then go on some name calling rant and start a new thread. It is just impossible to take you serious on here when you refuse to have a serious conversation on the topic. If it doesn't agree with you and your side then you refuse to even acknowledge it or if you do acknowledge it it is followed by long rants about how the writer is an idiot.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll wait for the proof...

Rock why waste my time showing players from the Patriots and players from other teams over the last 10 years who have shown they did not trust the Patriots and what they were doing...All you are going to do is go to your usual name calling rants or just completely ignore when anybody presents you with counter evidence that you cannot refute. You have done that plenty of times throughout this off season to me where I present something that you can't refute and just won't respond. When I continually ask you to refute it all you do is then go on some name calling rant and start a new thread. It is just impossible to take you serious on here when you refuse to have a serious conversation on the topic. If it doesn't agree with you and your side then you refuse to even acknowledge it or if you do acknowledge it it is followed by long rants about how the writer is an idiot.[/QUOTE]
why would i refute "a player didnt trust a team"?

im sure if you polled 100 guys to play for the jets in the last decade theyd have colorful things to say about the pats.

like i said, i will wait for proof...theres as much proof of that as there is that john elway kills hookers on weekends.

i only cal peoples names when appropriate.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence or no evidence in the end Brady and Belichek's credibility has been stomped on. Outside of the Boston area most people consider them liars now. Right or wrong that is just how it is.

B7_0VsTIEAE7s42.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would i refute "a player didnt trust a team"?

im sure if you polled 100 guys to play for the jets in the last decade theyd have colorful things to say about the pats.

like i said, i will wait for proof...theres as much proof of that as there is that john elway kills hookers on weekends.

i only cal peoples names when appropriate.

I wish you could learn the quote button on here so it doesn't just keep taking my quote with yours. Makes it a little easier to follow.

Well let's see just with this we have Dungy, Manning, other Indy players, we have Karlos Dansby talking about head sets. We have the whole Ravens coaches warning the Colts coaches about some of the things the Patriots were doing ball wise.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you could learn the quote button on here so it doesn't just keep taking my quote with yours. Makes it a little easier to follow.

Well let's see just with this we have Dungy, Manning, other Indy players, we have Karlos Dansby talking about head sets. We have the whole Ravens coaches warning the Colts coaches about some of the things the Patriots were doing ball wise.
"learn the quote button?"
oh, and the ravens coaches denied that they tipped off the colts until the court transcripts were released and the emails came out.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Yay now use it from now on! Very proud of you though.
ive never not used it.

oh, and the ravens coaches denied that they tipped off the colts until the court transcripts were released and the emails came out.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"stomped on"

lol

"that aint my adderall, yo"

I think the graphic shows most of the USA believes Brady and Belichik lied. That is just a fact. Maybe they didn't lie but it seems like most people already think they did. So yes, their reps got stomped.

Adderall? I believe Browner was suspended but Sherman was cleared. What's your point?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive never not used it.

And your point? Also you were not using it correctly to quote me so obviously something wasn't going right there for a bit. The court transcripts show definitive proof that teams communicated that they thought the Patriots were not playing fairly or were at least walking in the gray area of the game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when fans rationalize...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the graphic shows most of the USA believes Brady and Belichik lied. That is just a fact. Maybe they didn't lie but it seems like most people already think they did. So yes, their reps got stomped.

Adderall? I believe Browner was suspended but Sherman was cleared. What's your point?
no doubt about it people feel that way. local radio said it best...

"even if he sits 1 game with clear language that he didnt cheat in the settlement deal, the idiots outside of new england will see just the 1 game suspension and not pay attention to the language"

and its true

oh, and my "point" was sherman got off on a technicality...like many claim bradys suspension being vacated would be.

pete carroll is named in a class action suit by former players at USC that he ordered them so pumped up full of pain killers that many are suffering organ failure in their 20's.

glass houses, stones...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your point? Also you were not using it correctly to quote me so obviously something wasn't going right there for a bit. The court transcripts show definitive proof that teams communicated that they thought the Patriots were not playing fairly or were at least walking in the gray area of the game.
when was i not using it correctly?

i always hit "quote" then type.