• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things here, Cochise....

1) Steroids were not introduced by the Steelers, they were introduced by the Chargers.

2) They were legal at the time. No NFL rule against it existed.

When it comes to Spygate, there was a rule and BB broke it.

Secondly, the fact that you're still bringing up steriods means that it never blew over. It's something for which Steeler fans have to answer for from time to time.

You, for the rest of your life, will have to do the same with Spygate. Get comfortable with that. And I mean that in the most sincere, and heart felt way possible. Just accept that you're going to have to answer for it. Don't get mad...it just comes with being a Pats fan - just like answering for Steroids comes with being a Steelers fan.

Saints fans will have to do the same with Bountygate.

You are right, but it's obvious that those Steelers players were so roided up that it was the obvious reason why they won those games. The 70's Steelers are a bunch of cheaters in my book as well. I find it hilarious that all the known dynasties from the past 4 decades (aka - Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots) were the only ones known, caught and admitted to cheating to win their games. So all this video taping, steroid abusing teams didn't gain no advantages like all the fans claim? puleease......

The 49ers are the only ones who haven't been caught doing something yet, and I'm sure something might eventually come out about them too. They dominated with the west coast, dink and dunk passing offense but they might have cheated somehow. :doh:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality that the Patriots are known cheaters and their dignity and ethics have been completely destroyed? Thanks for clarifying the obvious....

- Everyone fan outside of Boston :lol:

It's funny how those who dislike NE say it's cheating.

Yet the league never said it and even said there was no impact on games.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people wish to bash the pat's for something that was many years ago now?

Why?

Who cares.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH the whole thing is overblowen it is stupid it is just for other fans to point and say "See" pathetic leave the Pat's alone.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Brady is better than Manning,Brady is the best QB ever in the NFL imo.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OHH NOOEES they maybe spied on some practice etc.

You gotta be freaking kidding me,who cares?

Even if they did so what.

Such BS.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What should be more telling is those teams knowing that and did not react.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally to Bellichek i have to thank him,why?

he showed how the hawks can beat the Broncos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how those who dislike NE say it's cheating.

Yet the league never said it and even said there was no impact on games.

It amazes me how little Pats fans know about Spygate. Do you guys believe your own propaganda?

What Roger actually said was that it 'violated the spirit of fair play'.

Then he fined him 500K and took away a first round draft pick.

So if he did nothing wrong, why was he punished?

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how little Pats fans know about Spygate. Do you guys believe your own propaganda?

At the second and final press conference he said that there was "no impact to any games"

Look at the pictures and tell me why he did not fine the Jets and the Steelers for filming from the sidelines?

I can tell you why and the difference. (hint it does not have to do with what they were filming or where they were standing)

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It amazes me how haters like yourself just cant let it go.

Rubbin is racin

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rubbin is racin

It's not about hate at all just getting the story right. Roger of course said it didn't effect any games what did you want him to say? Yes the pats skewed every game that they were in over the past 7 years and made a mockery of the game. Fans you better go watch WWE as its more realistic? Grab a brain guys...

BF if we were haters we would also be bashing your Bruins when they won the cup....i was one of the first to congratulate your team as they won fair and square. it's pretty simple do it right and we don't need to discuss this BB cheating BS!

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rubbin is racin

Why am I a 'hater'? Because I'm *for* holding the Pats accountable for what they did? I have the common sense to believe that if it didn't help, they wouldn't have done it?

For seven years?

And kept notes on it?

That you won 85% of your post season games during Spygate but are now 50%?

You cheated.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate is a delusion for the delusional. Every single team tries to get the upper hand, and do it in not so mysterious ways. Spygate is an excuse to teams that couldn't beat the Pats. Many coaches have come out and said they had similar practices. At some point you have to move on.

I could whine about the many missed calls in the NFCCG but bottom line, the Seahawks won.

This guy isn't a Pats fan and neither am I, but this quote is 100% accurate. Pats fans hate it and Pats haters love it, but it's mainly BS - just like the use of steroids.

For the millionth time, Pats never stole anything and deciphering signals is not frowned upon (which should end the argument right there). The use of video to possibly aid them in deciphering is what they did wrong (I've yet to be convinced of any unfair advantage). The rule states that you can't use it in same game, which there is no proof (and actually proof they never did) that they did which and it's what Belichick was pinning his reasons for doing it on, which was BS on his part. Belichick got fined for continuously disobeying a rule, not because they think he cheated.... this can't be more obvious yet Pats haters can't seem to see this.

As for steroids. they are all doing it just like trying to steal signals. Although I do laugh at the argument that they weren't illegal in the 70's so Steelers did nothing wrong - that's false! NFL didn't have rules against it but they didn't have rules against murderers either. Murder and steriods were both illegal by law in the 70's. Only way to get steroids was by a licensed physician back then and getting them on the black market was illegal in US. Steelers doctor was illegally prescribing those drugs.....no different than today.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, but it's obvious that those Steelers players were so roided up that it was the obvious reason why they won those games. The 70's Steelers are a bunch of cheaters in my book as well. I find it hilarious that all the known dynasties from the past 4 decades (aka - Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots) were the only ones known, caught and admitted to cheating to win their games. So all this video taping, steroid abusing teams didn't gain no advantages like all the fans claim? puleease......

The 49ers are the only ones who haven't been caught doing something yet, and I'm sure something might eventually come out about them too. They dominated with the west coast, dink and dunk passing offense but they might have cheated somehow. :doh:

49ers were absolutely caught cheating and were docked 2 draft picks and fined $300,000. Carmen policy was fined $400,000 and Dwight Clark $200,000 and several agents were fined also. 49ers turned themselves in and gave this info voluntarily. Most believe the reason they did this was to hopefully not have a full investigation for many more years and of violations to be uncovered which would severely tarnish their dynasty (and more fines). How soon we forget.........

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how fans remember the other teams cheating but easily deny their own. The starter of this thread a classic example. Crybabies, not so sure, it may be they lack a full deck or suffer from selective memory.
:L

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how fans remember the other teams cheating but easily deny their own. The starter of this thread a classic example. Crybabies, not so sure, it may be they lack a full deck or suffer from selective memory.
:L

False we were discussing spygate after multiple pats fans denied any wrong doing. I think that it's been nice to bring this all up so it's all out in the open. If pats fans would admit that yes they cheated and reaped the rewards from it then it would have been done and over with long ago. Some have which is finally nice to see. I have never had a problem with this if my team does something stupid so be it man up! It's not like us as fans were the actual cheaters but backing your team after they've obviously cheated and denying that they have puts you in the same level of class.....

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I a 'hater'? Because I'm *for* holding the Pats accountable for what they did? I have the common sense to believe that if it didn't help, they wouldn't have done it?

For seven years?

And kept notes on it?

That you won 85% of your post season games during Spygate but are now 50%?

You cheated.

So you are ok with other teams not getting fined? ie the Jets

And clearly you are ok with your team filming from the sidelines (as I showed in that picture)

if Spygate was as "successful" as you say it was, then how come they went undefeated after being fined, and have had a better record (and stats) since?

31 teams fail every year to win the SB, it is a very hard to get to one let alone win it, yet the NE has been to 5 in 14 years and has the best record in the regular and post season in that time.