• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undefeated regular season congrats to the Patriots and there fans. Did they win the Superbowl that year which is what its all about?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys just stop replying. Let the few trolls who want to pretend this mattered have their fun.

Your coach at the time laughed this off, btw, Midnight. On multiple occasions.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys just stop replying. Let the few trolls who want to pretend this mattered have their fun.

Your coach at the time laughed this off, btw, Midnight. On multiple occasions.

Like I said same level of class as your coach...you guys deserve him.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is nothing but class. Find one interview about an opponent with anything but positive things to say. I'll wait. :thumb:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin never plays another snap. I don't think anything extreme happened there, besides Martin throwing away his career by whining.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an example of perceived 'class' or lack there of. I think Richie will find a job pretty quickly.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are ok with other teams not getting fined? ie the Jets

And clearly you are ok with your team filming from the sidelines (as I showed in that picture)

if Spygate was as "successful" as you say it was, then how come they went undefeated after being fined, and have had a better record (and stats) since?

31 teams fail every year to win the SB, it is a very hard to get to one let alone win it, yet the NE has been to 5 in 14 years and has the best record in the regular and post season in that time.

I told you take your evidence to the league and if it's true and not photo shopped I'm sure the league will do its due diligence. The penalties should be harsh.

As per cheating in this manner why did BB risk the penalties if it didn't help him win games especially super bowls. Please let me know as this is getting redundant....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is nothing but class. Find one interview about an opponent with anything but positive things to say. I'll wait. :thumb:

So when did cheating scum bags become classy people? By the way why is this considered trolling are we on your team board? I didn't realize neutral ground now belongs to pats fans too.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same reason literally every other team in the NFL did. It was common practice.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when did cheating scum bags become classy people? By the way why is this considered trolling are we on your team board? I didn't realize neutral ground now belongs to pats fans too.

You're trolling because it's impossible for an intelligent human being to seriously make the claims you have.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richie Incognito agrees with you.

Didn't the Fins immediately suspend him even though it was probably the weakest position on their team? What else should they have done when the BS broke out? Do you not think that their are idiots on every team? Do you also not believe that Martin was somewhat at fault in that whole scandal as well? I'm waiting.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin never plays another snap. I don't think anything extreme happened there, besides Martin throwing away his career by whining.

Martin should have went to his superiors first and dealt with it properly instead of turning it into a media circus....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trolling because it's impossible for an intelligent human being to seriously make the claims you have.

We have been discussing this in an intelligent manner with some of your fellow fans. You my friend haven't added anything to the debate but insults. And when you can't respond or debate you head back to nonsense without backing anything up. You look more like the troll....your coach was fined what defense do you have for this? It's ridiculous...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Fins immediately suspend him even though it was probably the weakest position on their team? What else should they have done when the BS broke out? Do you not think that their are idiots on every team? Do you also not believe that Martin was somewhat at fault in that whole scandal as well? I'm waiting.....

Don't get so defensive, broziff. I think there are obviously scumbags on every team. I just don't think BB and his 'cheating' classifies him as one. If so, then all coaches are as well.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an example of perceived 'class' or lack there of. I think Richie will find a job pretty quickly.

I don't understand your point? Richie is a brash loud mouth idiot and after going too far he was suspended by the team. Did kraft suspend BB for cheating? That's the difference between my team and yours....

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand your point? Richie is a brash loud mouth idiot and after going too far he was suspended by the team. Did kraft suspend BB for cheating? That's the difference between my team and yours....

That's not my team. Maybe take a breath or two before you hyperventilate.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get so defensive, broziff. I think there are obviously scumbags on every team. I just don't think BB and his 'cheating' classifies him as one. If so, then all coaches are as well.

Why the quotes? It was cheating. He broke the rules - it's that simple. And he did it for 7 years AND kept notes on it.

All coaches try to gain an edge, but not all break the rules.

Especially after getting a memo from the commish to knock it off.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on not everyone cheats at the same level that BB has or we would have seen more 500 K fines being levied out there. Shula found a raiders game plan one year and told his staff to rip it up...please don't put quality people like that in the same class as BB....simply not fair.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the quotes? It was cheating. He broke the rules - it's that simple. And he did it for 7 years AND kept notes on it.

All coaches try to gain an edge, but not all break the rules.

Especially after getting a memo from the commish to knock it off.

Tell me, what competitive advantage did BB or Cowher get by trying to steal team signals?