• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Patriots vs Seahawks

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't me or mine. I was at home celebrating the loss.....

Heh. So, THAT's not you and yours, but me and mine are backwoods tobacco spitters. Gotcha!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receiving me loud and clear......

I wouldn't even have thought of it had you not brought it up first...

Just following along with your anti-logic.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just following along with your anti-logic.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Or as I say to my kids, "I'm supposed to set an example for you 2. But they don't say whether it should be a good one or a bad one, just set an example. So I leave it up to you to decide..."

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or as I say to my kids, "I'm supposed to set an example for you 2. But they don't say whether it should be a good one or a bad one, just set an example. So I leave it up to you to decide..."

Just be consistent Dad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you take off your ignorant shades. I've been in Charter 133 since the stadium opened in 2012. You must think as full of shit as you are when I tell you I have been to literally hundreds on sporting events in Seattle without seeing one punch thrown.
So are you saying these reports or my accusations are made up? You're too funny. I never called you a liar. I merely proved you wrong about the way some Hawk fans act. These are just three examples. There are more but no sense in me posting them. Because you didn't see it, it didn't happen correct?

Take a breath and eat a Snickers you're acting like ADB. We all know this isn't a reflection of all Hawk fans. But to vehemently deny Seattle had to bring on extra police to handle those limited idiots/incidents is beyond hilarious. Again my brother in law a die hard Seattle sports fan like yourself and a preacher has witnessed this. I have witnessed these type of incidents. Then we have these credible sources reporting it. No it didn't happen:thumb:

I' ve been to 100s of events in Seattle and throughout the country. At multiple venues for multiple sports as well as around the world. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you but, Seattle fans are no angels. Own it you'll feel better.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes every game has security. Not every game had to bring in undercover cops to curb the number of fights and aggressive fans. This wasn't a one game thing.

I think in today's world all sporting events have under cover to go along with the uniform police. More the security the better.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you saying these reports or my accusations are made up? You're too funny. I never called you a liar. I merely proved you wrong about the way some Hawk fans act. These are just three examples. There are more but no sense in me posting them. Because you didn't see it, it didn't happen correct?

Take a breath and eat a Snickers you're acting like ADB. We all know this isn't a reflection of all Hawk fans. But to vehemently deny Seattle had to bring on extra police to handle those limited idiots/incidents is beyond hilarious. Again my brother in law a die hard Seattle sports fan like yourself and a preacher has witnessed this. I have witnessed these type of incidents. Then we have these credible sources reporting it. No it didn't happen:thumb:

I' ve been to 100s of events in Seattle and throughout the country. At multiple venues for multiple sports as well as around the world. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you but, Seattle fans are no angels. Own it you'll feel better.

You were good for a couple of days and then who knows UHSplit is a good poster and friend chill

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were good for a couple of days and then who knows UHSplit is a good poster and friend chill
Sorry no can do. He's basically calling me a liar. I'm just pointing out facts. If he doesn't want to accept them good for him. But don't sit there and call me a liar.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up. Seattle leads 9-8 in all time H to H against NE.
You sound like a hurt bitch.

Yup, all 14 of you guys are killing me.

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are only posting links to anything Seattle home field related because your panties all got in a wad over a video that is ACTUALLY RELATED TO THIS THREAD. What on earth does anything at Century Link have to do with THIS GAME? :L Absolutely not one damned thing.

You got all butt hurt over a video showing classless pats fans AT THIS GAME. And went on a two page tirade trying to deflect from it and change the subject to something no one gives a shit about, and that has nothing to do with anything in this thread or game it was created for.

Yeah, you are entirely lost and looking super desperate. It's sad really. Wonder how many more crying posts you are going to put up before your tantrum is finished. I suspect it is at least several more.

You think I said those things never happened but you would be incorrect. I said I have been to plenty of games around here and have never seen those type of things happen.
You single Seattle out as some sort of place that is violent compared to other places. That many of the fans around here are thugs.
I would guess every stadium has had altercations during some events. Do you just focus on Seattle or are you an asshat to other teams fans?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of those super sensitive types in general split. Most of the pats fans up here are reasonable, but just like every fan base there are exceptions that embarrass the others. This is one of theirs.

I mean I said up front when he started his spasm that I wasn't attacking his fans with that vid and that every single team has fans that do dumb ass things. So he's spent a whole lot of time proving nothing. We could find stories about jackass fans in every stadium in the NFL. He's just really really upset over that video.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of those super sensitive types in general split. Most of the pats fans up here are reasonable, but just like every fan base there are exceptions that embarrass the others. This is one of theirs.

I mean I said up front when he started his spasm that I wasn't attacking his fans with that vid and that every single team has fans that do dumb ass things. So he's spent a whole lot of time proving nothing. We could find stories about jackass fans in every stadium in the NFL. He's just really really upset over that video.

Stop it Know your talking about me

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, all 14 of you guys are killing me.

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif
Yep. counting that game Pete and Russell are 2-1 vs Brady and BB. The only loss should have been a victory but, oh well.
Make it up next time.
Capish?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever visited section 130?
Football fan assaults Seattle police officer at the CLink
KIRO must be an east coast biased station?
Crime inside NFL stadiums hidden from police
Sucker punches aren't considered fights I guess?
Seahawks fan charged with assaulting rival fan at CenturyLink Field

Take off your homer shades, it's all there for your viewing.
I wear a 7-1/2" hat in case you're wondering? But chances are you should just keep that hat:mad2:
Do you need more proof or should I just take you and your side kicks empty allegations?
My seats are in 133, 3 sections towards mid field. Been there since the stadium opened in `12. That location is near the Seahawks entry tunnel. Again how many games have you been to at The Clink?