• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Patriots vs Cowboys 11/24/19

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the side judge can step in and tell the ref if he thinks the timekeeper effed up, right? So even if he stopped it too soon it still could have been corrected on the field. In theory.

Thank God it didn’t turn into another Miami situation. And that even with a couple of possibly tiny slipups by BB we could count on Garrett to eff up way more egregiously.

Last edited:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. Then again the Patriots mishandled that clock during that possession regardless if the clock operator thought it was out or not

What's surprising is that it's no reviewable
They didn't mishandle it, but they could have run more time the previous snaps. They didn't mishandle it because they actually ran enough to expire all the time and the moron with his finger on the switch botched it.

I agree you don't want to review anything that has an element of judgement as part of the call. I think anything that can be completely verified should be review-able. What's going on with pass interference is a disgrace due to the judgement of what is egregious has too much discretion.